Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I'm in agreement, but just stated a player were it didn't work out. Kakuta has joined Sevilla, so we'll see how well he does (I know we don't own him anymore, but he should be used an example).

We need to loan players to clubs that are definitely going to play. Moses didn't at Liverpool, Bamford's chances are stacked against him at Palace, etc. I couldn't see RLC playing more often than not at a club like Valencia.

Just to raise a point that these young players need to show they deserve minutes in training first.

It's easy for us and their agents to say they did not get opportunities when they look average in training - why would the manager select them if there are better options?

With smaller clubs we can add clauses specifying playing time, but bigger clubs won't have any of that.

I'm in agreement, but just stated a player were it didn't work out. Kakuta has joined Sevilla, so we'll see how well he does (I know we don't own him anymore, but he should be used an example).

We need to loan players to clubs that are definitely going to play. Moses didn't at Liverpool, Bamford's chances are stacked against him at Palace, etc. I couldn't see RLC playing more often than not at a club like Valencia.

Totally agree with you. If we give our players on loan we have to be sure that they are going to play. Maybe it would be risky give RLC to Valencia on loan. Although I think he could be in his starting eleven, but it is true, it is a dangerous choice.

Regards.

Just to raise a point that these young players need to show they deserve minutes in training first.

It's easy for us and their agents to say they did not get opportunities when they look average in training - why would the manager select them if there are better options?

With smaller clubs we can add clauses specifying playing time, but bigger clubs won't have any of that.

I agree. Liverpool supposedly did that with Ilori last season when he went to Bordeaux.

If our players aren't showing signs of breaking through at small clubs; what chance do they have of ever getting a game here?

If we cant get the Pog and the likes of Kondogbia/Imbula have been snapped up theres other good young cheap CM options we could look at if we want to use this season working on Pog/Koke whatever. Marco Verratti, Granit Xhaka,Bryan Dabo, Jordan Ferri, Ruben Pardo, Rafidine Abdulla, All worth a looksee.

center midfielder/right back that seems an interesting future prospect: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabinho_(footballer,_born_1993) Versatility, strength, height, pace, workrate, good passing from deep with his fullback experience. Keep an eye on this guy.

For example, Ruben Loftus-Cheek could play this season on loan With Valencia. He would be a perfect choice for Valencia and RLC could play Champions League. A perfect place to complete his evolution.

Really doubt Valencia would agree on loan without signing fee included for them to buy him after good season.

Really doubt Valencia would agree on loan without signing fee included for them to buy him after good season.

It's posible. For example, Valencia is negotiating with Real Madrid for Denis Cheryshev (player of the Academy of Real Madrid)

on loan for next season.

Or Marco Asensio, the young player of the moment in Spain, which has been signed this season by Real Madrid but which will be on loan With Espanyol. Valencia also has been fighting to get him on loan.

maybe RLC would have difficult to play with regularly in some teams in La Liga like Atletico Madrid and Valencia, but there are other teams that could be a good option for him or other players from our academy.

What I meant was that we have on loan over 40 players throughout Europe, and none of those players will play in Spain, which has one of the most competitive leagues in the world. I think La Liga would be a good option.

It's posible. For example, Valencia is negotiating with Real Madrid for Denis Cheryshev (player of the Academy of Real Madrid)

on loan for next season.

Or Marco Asensio, the young player of the moment in Spain, which has been signed this season by Real Madrid but which will be on loan With Espanyol. Valencia also has been fighting to get him on loan.

maybe RLC would have difficult to play with regularly in some teams in La Liga like Atletico Madrid and Valencia, but there are other teams that could be a good option for him or other players from our academy.

What I meant was that we have on loan over 40 players throughout Europe, and none of those players will play in Spain, which has one of the most competitive leagues in the world. I think La Liga would be a good option.

What about André Gomes of valencia? How good is he??

What about André Gomes of valencia? How good is he??

Hi friend!

Andre Gomes is a fantastic player, but he is now injured. A player similar to Xabi Alonso but with more ability to dribble and get to the opponent's box. According to the reports we have been interested in signing him, but as a signing for the future, not for now.