Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

It hurts me to say that the odds at the bookies aren't looking good in our favor of us getting The Pog. Sky betting puts us at 3/1 which are pretty high (I took a bet earlier at 12./1 tho)

Other odds

Sadio Mane to Citeh 6/4

Charlie Austin to Irons 5/2

Berahino to Spuds 1/7

Stones to us 5/4 (I took 8/1 so come on Stonsey!)

Muller to manure 7/2

Benzema to north London 11/8

De Gea to RM 1/3

lorente to sevilla 1/5

Valdes to ANY MLS 5/2

De Bruyne to Citeh 1/5

Kane to manure 11/2

Balotelli to Leicester 5/2

Cavani to north London 7/2

Bolasie to spuds 2/1

Lavezzi to Valencia 2/1

J Evans to Toffees 10/11

Nasiri to Juve 11/4

Joey Barton to Forest 11/4

Had he come here everyone would be over the moon. It's a top signing for City, one that makes them the favorites for the title imo.

no if he came here im sure people would have their reservations, and he barely improves their team, so i dont see how his signing makes them favorites.

It hurts me to say that the odds at the bookies aren't looking good in our favor of us getting The Pog. Sky betting puts us at 3/1 which are pretty high (I took a bet earlier at 12./1 tho)

Other odds

Sadio Mane to Citeh 6/4

Charlie Austin to Irons 5/2

Berahino to Spuds 1/7

Stones to us 5/4 (I took 8/1 so come on Stonsey!)

Muller to manure 7/2

Benzema to north London 11/8

De Gea to RM 1/3

lorente to sevilla 1/5

Valdes to ANY MLS 5/2

De Bruyne to Citeh 1/5

Kane to manure 11/2

Balotelli to Leicester 5/2

Cavani to north London 7/2

Bolasie to spuds 2/1

Lavezzi to Valencia 2/1

J Evans to Toffees 10/11

Nasiri to Juve 11/4

Joey Barton to Forest 11/4

Tuesday morning we were 8/1 to sign Pedro

Most the times the media command the price of odds until a big bet comes in. I wouldn't read too much in to it.

are you a fortune teller?

As a matter of fact, I am.

Ever heard of one season wonder?

I get it's nicer to believe our rivals bought a one season wonder than a legit top class cb, but I just don't think he's a one season wonder. But we'll find out.

I too think that Otamendi is a TOP signing. In Porto he had the problem to play many times as full back, but i saw him since he was in Argentina, and was a beast, in Mineiro recovered his level and his last season in Valencia was just amazing with insane performances against the big clubs included.

I really hope that you got the reason and He will end being a player below of the expectatives, but i don't think so.

I get it's nicer to believe our rivals bought a one season wonder than a legit top class cb, but I just don't think he's a one season wonder. But we'll find out.

I don't care who they have bought. I'm just saying it how I see it

Otamendi a big signing for City imo, the question is how big will it prove to be. He could find his place very quickly and imo even turn into the leader CB in CIty, and maybe not.

This signing is a concern, makes me think of City even more seriously. If Mangala will come back to screwing up, they now have Otamendi, not Demichelis. And their central defense was one of their biggest problems.

And while i dont rate KDB too much, the intent of City is real and aggressive, they really want to win PL again. Could be a very long title race.

In the next 13 days i seriously hope we'll start reading reports about Witsel. Stones should only be a bonus as we have Zouma.

Okay. I disagree. You probably also think Sterling will flop and KDB too if they buy him. But, hey, that's your opinion.

He won't be nothing special, but KDB was the best player in Germany in his debut season. The two aren't comparable.