Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

People are also forgetting that we have an overabundance of midfielders in our U21. In two years we will be loaded. We've got Traore, Atsu, Cheeks, Ake, and a bunch of really good potentials in the wings ready to come up.

Chelsea is being linked with everyone out there and Liverpool has gone mad buying everything out there. Where is he going to put all those players? The Sammy K. thing puzzles me the most. Why do we need him? He wasn't even a regular when Jose was at Madrid. Then Kroos, for what? He's just another mechanical player and we do not need him either. The only guy that will be massive is Pogba, other than that forget the mid-field. We left back and another forward.

kroos has already gone to RM.

Michu has been looking to move to a 'bigger' club since the end of the season...

His options were Napoli and Arsenal until the latter confirmed the transfer of Alexis Sanchez...

But from Swansea's point of view, strange to let one of their better players leave. It's even stranger when it's a loan move.

Chelsea is being linked with everyone out there and Liverpool has gone mad buying everything out there. Where is he going to put all those players? The Sammy K. thing puzzles me the most. Why do we need him? He wasn't even a regular when Jose was at Madrid. Then Kroos, for what? He's just another mechanical player and we do not need him either. The only guy that will be massive is Pogba, other than that forget the mid-field. We left back and another forward.

He was a starter

Mourinho was the one who brought Khedira to Madrid and in his 3 seasons in Spain, Khedria started over 40 games in all competitions.

2010/11: 40 appearances

2011/12: 42 appearances

2012/13: 44 appearances

He was a constant present in that midfield alongside Alonso in Madrid's midfield. To say he wasn't even a regular is nonsense.

Agree. But Ramires will kill us with terrible passing. He good squad player but definitely not a starting player.

Yes, unfortunately, Jose rate him quite high. I think we will see him playing quite a lot in upcoming season once again. I just hope he doesn't do anything reckless again that could cost us (red card, suspension).

Agree. But Ramires will kill us with terrible passing. He good squad player but definitely not a starting player.

As i wanted to write Ramires is the weak link there. We definitely need a world class CM there to be complete. Pogba or Vidal would be a dream signing.

Yes, unfortunately, Jose rate him quite high. I think we will see him playing quite a lot in upcoming season once again. I just hope he doesn't do anything reckless again that could cost us (red card, suspension).

If he will play most of the time in the upcoming season we might as well cuz 30% of our chances winning the League he was simply awfull to watch last season, made Mikel look great player compared to him :ph34r:

He will start majority of the games especially away to big teams like Liverpool and City where we will be playing ultra counter attacking football because of his pace and energy. He will always be an important player for Jose until he cannot run anymore. That running energy will get him an important role under Jose. This is the truth no matter how you want to see it.

Chelsea land Ecuador starlet Josi Quintero

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9381538/transfer-news-chelsea-land-ecuador-starlet-josi-quintero

Probably will be a good signing for Vitesse. :D

Also another Ecuadorian coming to the PL:

Pachuca striker Enner Valencia is undergoing a medical at West Ham, Press Association Sport understands.

Verane, Alonso, Khedira and Modric i think.

Thank you very much.

With Khedira linked to Arsenal we can easily try to hijack the move. We don't need him that much now but just for the fun of it. :D

And we can still dream about Varane. :blush: