Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

on paper yes. still its a doubt how it will work out. every player on his own is a star, while messi is THE superstar. its questionable if suarez wants to be the assistant of messi. will be difficult to put all 3 in one system tbh. in fifa though, they will destroy everything :D

To be honest - Suarez has shown at Liverpool that he's willing to not be the main guy up top (i.e. Sturridge is their main goal scorer).

I can see it working fine. Messi is going to be a number 10 next season with Neymar and Suarez flanking him.

Neymar - Suarez

Messi

Iniesta - Rakitic

Busquets

Awesome front 6. But as you said, who knows if they'll gel?

To be honest - Suarez has shown at Liverpool that he's willing to not be the main guy up top (i.e. Sturridge is their main goal scorer).

I can see it working fine. Messi is going to be a number 10 next season with Neymar and Suarez flanking him.

Neymar - Suarez

Messi

Iniesta - Rakitic

Busquets

Awesome front 6. But as you said, who knows if they'll gel?

Sturridge is still Sturridge and Messi is Messi. Messi is a much more difficult character.He has had problems with Villa and Ibrahimovic. Of course if it will work out, offensively, it will be amazing. still to be seen how it will work defensively and if Neymar/Suarez can provide the needed cover. Also could think that Enrique maybe could even play with Mascherano AND Busquets to provide more stability.

Rumors heating up that both Di Maria & Vidal are close to United.

Fuck me, that would be bad for everyone.

If the rumours are true which I seriously doubt, players in such high calibre like Di Maria and Vidal are willing to join a team without the Champions League.

If the rumours are true which I seriously doubt, players in such high calibre like Di Maria and Vidal are willing to join a team without the Champions League.

United will be back in CL next season, especially with those signings. I'm sure they wouldn't mind sitting out one CL year.

Actually it wouldn't be that bad for them because it'll be less hectic and the pressure won't be that high. MU are in desperate need of excellent players so they'll splash out the cash and this will make it hard for clubs like Madrid and Juve to turn down.

Also,these players do not have many options. The premier league is one of the best and MU is one of the top clubs in the world. I know they're our rivals but it'd be unfair and kind of naive to say that they aren't one of the best.

The only thing I fear is that LVG will definitely aim for the title because other top clubs will be busy in the Champions League. They have an advantage but the club will need time to adapt so anything can happen. All I know is that it's going to be another exciting season and I hope we come out on top!