Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

If he fails is because he's not that good anymore, simple.

Why keep someone who is not that good anymore?

Mourinho is supposed to be the best in his second season.

Other teams are strengthening, and could pose more of a threat. We need to make sure our ENTIRE squad can fight on all fronts!

Other teams are strengthening, and could pose more of a threat. We need to make sure our ENTIRE squad can fight on all fronts!

We only needed a top striker and a good cm last season to win.

We have it, and we expect progress not regression.

We only needed a top striker and a good cm last season to win.

We have it, and we expect progress not regression.

A AM aswell IMO. I agree we should be progressing, but football isn't like that. This will be Costa's first season, and by the looks of things; we won't be buying another solid back up CF. No one knows what is going on with Lukaku!

A AM aswell IMO. I agree we should be progressing, but football isn't like that. This will be Costa's first season, and by the looks of things; we won't be buying another solid back up CF. No one knows what is going on with Lukaku!

A AM? We have lots.

If anything that you don't like then you blame Mourinho.

Got rid of Mata and kbd, brought in William, schurrle and Salah.

For me personally I think we are good in the AM role so we don't need anything there.

Costa just comes of a great season from a team that is playing our style but finished end product.

To me there really is no excuse this season.

Damn the EPL will be even stronger next year..

Second year Pelligrini plus the great additions: Mangala, Fernando, Caballero

United with Van Gaal, possibly Vidal and Di Maria and Hummels to add to their squad

Arsenal with Sanchez, bender/khedira, Jackson Martinez and Debuchy.

Outsider Liverpool with great replacements with the Suarez money..

As a neutral fan, it would be an amazing year. As a Chelsea fan, I'm worried about it cause I don't want Mou to leave.

dont think united will get any of maria, vidal or hummels!!! but even without those, they will be very formidable!!! specially since they dont have any european distractions.

totally agree about arsenal and city though.

as far as pool are concerned, not at all worried. their play revolved around the class of suarez. i expect them to have a spurs like season (last season when they lost bale).

infact i expect spurs to suprise a few. they have a very good squad, and with someone like porchettino, they can give it a go.

A AM? We have lots.

If anything that you don't like then you blame Mourinho.

Got rid of Mata and kbd, brought in William, schurrle and Salah.

For me personally I think we are good in the AM role so we don't need anything there.

Costa just comes of a great season from a team that is playing our style but finished end product.

To me there really is no excuse this season.

I am in the same boat as you, but there will always be excuses!

I personally think Cesc and possibly Oscar are the only AM's we have. The other ones you mentioned are wingers in my book.

Jose Mourinho eyes Javier Pastore

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/488423/Jose-Mourinho-eyes-Javier-Pastore-with-Paul-Pogba-deal-looking-unlikely

He is the biggest flop in ligue 1, i don't think José would want to sign him...

From all have seen the media link us with both what we need and what will don't need I will pass

Jose Mourinho eyes Javier Pastore

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/488423/Jose-Mourinho-eyes-Javier-Pastore-with-Paul-Pogba-deal-looking-unlikely

He is the biggest flop in ligue 1, i don't think José would want to sign him...

Media linking Chelsea with the worst players at Paris - it was Lavezzi some weeks ago, now it's Pastore. Who the fuck is next? Camara? van der Wiel? Jallet? Chantome?

Why would Mourinho be interested in those mugs? The likes of Express and Mirror are an insult to the profession of journalism.

Also the David Luiz and Luke Shaw deals have fucked the transfer market big time. Now every useless player like Lavezzi, Pastore, Paulinho gets to be valued at €30m+, when they are not even worth half of the rumoured prices.

are city staying within their FFP sanctions?

perfectly

I think their was a 50mil £ sanction on them.

Willy for 6mil £

Fernando for 12mil £

Mangala for 32mil £.

Also its rumored that they got 2mil off barry and are looking to sell richards, rodwell and sinclair.

They have done a brilliant job in this window.

perfectly

I think their was a 50mil £ sanction on them.

Willy for 6mil £

Fernando for 12mil £

Mangala for 32mil £.

Also its rumored that they got 2mil off barry and are looking to sell richards, rodwell and sinclair.

They have done a brilliant job in this window.

Yeah it's PSG that is going out.

If they don't sell anyone before the transfer window close, then we will have to see what UEFA does.

Yeah it's PSG that is going out.

If they don't sell anyone before the transfer window close, then we will have to see what UEFA does.

psg are mad!!!

100 mil for luiz and maria.

selling alex and menez for free!!!

lets see if they can get 50 mil for lavezzi, pastore and marquinhos!!! otherwise, UEFA should have another massive payday!!!

chelsea_xi_1_1-156421.jpgchelsea_xi_2_2-156423.jpg

GK sorted, if Cech leave, Blackman could fill in.

Expected one of Omeruo or Zouma to stay, one to be loaned. Would love to see both staying, but it is very unlikely. So I think we will sign another high profile CB, cause our only experienced CB backup, Ivan also act as a backup RB. If we get one injured and one suspended CB for a big game, we're f***ed up.

LB and RB sorted because Azpi also act as a backup LB. Ivan as a backup for RB. Also Ake could be our emergency LB.

Pivot sorted, Fabregas could play in here too. Expected Tiago to be signed as a backup, but wouldn't mind if it's not happening. Only if we sign someone like Khedira, then whether Mikel or Ramires, I think, one will be sold.

Our three AM upfront sorted.

Striker sorted. If Lukaku want to leave, I think we will sign another striker, but expected to be a "backup" striker, not a main one, for example Drogba.

So, in conclusion, I think we will gonna sign another CB at least. Most likely another striker, if Lukaku leave. Don't think we will gonna sign another AMC or AML or AMR, like Vidal, Di Maria, James Rodriguez, etc. Another CM signing is a bonus.

chelsea_xi_1_1-156421.jpgchelsea_xi_2_2-156423.jpg

GK sorted, if Cech leave, Blackman could fill in.

Expected one of Omeruo or Zouma to stay, one to be loaned. Would love to see both staying, but it is very unlikely. So I think we will sign another high profile CB, cause our only experienced CB backup, Ivan also act as a backup RB. If we get one injured and one suspended CB for a big game, we're f***ed up.

LB and RB sorted because Azpi also act as a backup LB. Ivan as a backup for RB. Also Ake could be our emergency LB.

Pivot sorted, Fabregas could play in here too. Expected Tiago to be signed as a backup, but wouldn't mind if it's not happening. Only if we sign someone like Khedira, then whether Mikel or Ramires, I think, one will be sold.

Our three AM upfront sorted.

Striker sorted. If Lukaku want to leave, I think we will sign another striker, but expected to be a "backup" striker, not a main one, for example Drogba.

So, in conclusion, I think we will gonna sign another CB at least. Most likely another striker, if Lukaku leave. Don't think we will gonna sign another AMC or AML or AMR, like Vidal, Di Maria, James Rodriguez, etc. Another CM signing is a bonus.

Agree. But Ramires will kill us with terrible passing. He good squad player but definitely not a starting player.

Chelsea is being linked with everyone out there and Liverpool has gone mad buying everything out there. Where is he going to put all those players? The Sammy K. thing puzzles me the most. Why do we need him? He wasn't even a regular when Jose was at Madrid. Then Kroos, for what? He's just another mechanical player and we do not need him either. The only guy that will be massive is Pogba, other than that forget the mid-field. We left back and another forward.