Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

The Qatari owner of Paris and Florentino met yesterday in a Madrid restaurant. Apparently they discussed the Verratti and Di Maria transfers.

Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool and Chelsea are all interested in Benfica duo Joao Filipe and Joao Virginia, Sky Sports understands. Filipe is a 15-year-old winger, while Virginia is a goalkeeper and is of the same age. Both players are highly rated.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/9376839/transfer-news-manchester-clubs-liverpool-and-chelsea-chasing-benfica-duo

I think it's getting more and more obvious that Vidal is going to end up at United. I'm dreading it, really.

His latest quotes here: Speaking to Chilean newspaper La Tercera about a potential move to United, Vidal said: 'I've heard about the rumours, but I haven't spoken more about this subject.

'I'm enjoying my holidays, and when I return to Italy I'll see what happens.

'I'm very calm, but anyone would love to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world.'

Doesn't deny it does he? That to me sounds like he's open to it. If there's even a chance that he could be had, I'd find it extremely frustrating if there isn't a bidding war and he goes to United. He's literally the definition of a Mourinho player and I'd be astounded if we weren't at least monitoring his situation.

I think it's getting more and more obvious that Vidal is going to end up at United. I'm dreading it, really.

His latest quotes here: Speaking to Chilean newspaper La Tercera about a potential move to United, Vidal said: 'I've heard about the rumours, but I haven't spoken more about this subject.

'I'm enjoying my holidays, and when I return to Italy I'll see what happens.

'I'm very calm, but anyone would love to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world.'

Doesn't deny it does he? That to me sounds like he's open to it. If there's even a chance that he could be had, I'd find it extremely frustrating if there isn't a bidding war and he goes to United. He's literally the definition of a Mourinho player and I'd be astounded if we weren't at least monitoring his situation.

Sounds like he's definitely open to the move. I can't believe for one second that if Vidal's available, others clubs won't be in the returning. Hopefully Real Madrid or Bayern comes in. Not liking how good of a midfield pair Vidal and A. Herrera would make.

so city have got players in their 2 areas of concerns. a CB and a decent replacement for yaya/fernandinho!!!! one of the strongest squads in europe. i will be hoping for a long CL run for city so as to divert their attention from PL!!!

so city have got players in their 2 areas of concerns. a CB and a decent replacement for yaya/fernandinho!!!! one of the strongest squads in europe. i will be hoping for a long CL run for city so as to divert their attention from PL!!!

Damn the EPL will be even stronger next year..

Second year Pelligrini plus the great additions: Mangala, Fernando, Caballero

United with Van Gaal, possibly Vidal and Di Maria and Hummels to add to their squad

Arsenal with Sanchez, bender/khedira, Jackson Martinez and Debuchy.

Outsider Liverpool with great replacements with the Suarez money..

As a neutral fan, it would be an amazing year. As a Chelsea fan, I'm worried about it cause I don't want Mou to leave.

Damn the EPL will be even stronger next year..

Second year Pelligrini plus the great additions: Mangala, Fernando, Caballero

United with Van Gaal, possibly Vidal and Di Maria and Hummels to add to their squad

Arsenal with Sanchez, bender/khedira, Jackson Martinez and Debuchy.

Outsider Liverpool with great replacements with the Suarez money..

As a neutral fan, it would be an amazing year. As a Chelsea fan, I'm worried about it cause I don't want Mou to leave.

Why would Mou leave?

If he's the best coach in the world and had a second season to fix his problems then there's nothing to worry about.

Why would Mou leave?

If he's the best coach in the world and had a second season to fix his problems then there's nothing to worry about.

I think he is referring to him failing. We all hope he doesn't, but Roman will want him to win something big this season. CL or PL, otherwise; his position could be put into question.

I think he is referring to him failing. We all hope he doesn't, but Roman will want him to win something big this season. CL or PL, otherwise; his position could be put into question.

If he fails is because he's not that good anymore, simple.

Why keep someone who is not that good anymore?

Mourinho is supposed to be the best in his second season.