Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Barca are once again just throwing money around without fixing the glaring problem in their team which is their awful defence and Xavi's replacement. Also Messi,suarez and neymar are alpha who likes to be the centre of attention and dominate posession in the box.. I could see a huge ego clash and another zlatan situation occuring.

Even worse than Lucas Neill choosing West Ham over Liverpool? :lol:

The decision by Sanchez might not be the greatest but to be fair to Arsenal they have pulled off one hell of a coo attracting this fella.

I was talking from Sanchez point of view. For Arsenal its of course a great deal but Sanchez going there..

Yeah, not sure their defense is going to matter much in La Liga where they'll have 90% possesion just about every game and win 5-0.

It's in Europe that they may have trouble. I'd fancy us with our defense and Mourinho's tactics against them for sure.

Yeah, not sure their defense is going to matter much in La Liga where they'll have 90% possesion just about every game and win 5-0.

It's in Europe that they may have trouble. I'd fancy us with our defense and Mourinho's tactics against them for sure.

Yea, especially considering we own Messi and Suarez.

Best front line in the world by quite some distance.

on paper yes. still its a doubt how it will work out. every player on his own is a star, while messi is THE superstar. its questionable if suarez wants to be the assistant of messi. will be difficult to put all 3 in one system tbh. in fifa though, they will destroy everything :D