Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

But we don't need him. We got Matic and possibly Cesc, both for less. Schurrle too. That'd be far too much for a CB. That would be too much for a luxury purchase.

He have sold Luiz, and let Kalas go out on loan. We need to have another quality CB, as Zouma is still unproven, and might not even be at the club come the start of the season.

He have sold Luiz, and let Kalas go out on loan. We need to have another quality CB, as Zouma is still unproven, and might not even be at the club come the start of the season.

we have Ivanovic to replace Luiz, and Zouma as a Backup...

Terry-Cahill-Iva-Zouma for CB

Azpi - Iva for RB

Filipe - Azpi for LB

so,,it's enough...

Azpi - Iva for RB

Filipe - Azpi for LB

so,,it's enough...

What if Zouma goes out on loan?

P.S. Filipe isn't a done deal yet.

we bought him for 12mil for a reason. and definitely not to loan him. and even if zouma goes on loan, we have omerou.

CB - JT, GC, iva, zouma

RB - azpi, iva

LB - RR/FL, azpi.

we dont need another CB.

Azpi - Iva for RB

Filipe - Azpi for LB

so,,it's enough...

Six players for four positions is too thin for a team that plays 50-60 games a season IMO. I know we only had seven defenders last season and of them Kalas hardly even played but we've been really lucky injury-wise at the back this past year so that should be considered the exception, not the rule. There's no way to know if JT will be able to have another injury-free season and some of the others could be getting some unfortunate knocks too but with just six defenders we'd be two injuries or suspensions away from not having any defenders left on the bench so I would consider it very risky to not get another defender in. Not sure if I'd want us to sign another CB because I'm still hoping for Kalas to come good but maybe another rotation option for the full-back department would be good, just to be safe. Ideally that would be Bertrand but I've got a feeling he's not willing to come back and still be a backup.

Maybe get Chalobah back and use him at CB if needed, while primarily playing him in midfield? Or in addition to Zouma also keep Omeruo who can play both CB and RB?

we bought him for 12mil for a reason. and definitely not to loan him. and even if zouma goes on loan, we have omerou.

CB - JT, GC, iva, zouma

RB - azpi, iva

LB - RR/FL, azpi.

we dont need another CB.

We are going lower and lower down the list. Mourinho ain't going to put a defender in our squad who has no experience in the bigger leagues. If Zouma goes out on loan; I guarantee we will get another CB.

We are going lower and lower down the list. Mourinho ain't going to put a defender in our squad who has no experience in the bigger leagues. If Zouma goes out on loan; I guarantee we will get another CB.

IF zouma goes out on loan!!! but he is not going!!! going by zouma's current statements, jose thinks he is ready and will be a part of the squad.

salah was bought from the swiss league which is lower than the french league, yet he played a good enough role in our PL campaign towards the end.

Laughing my nuts of on another forum. Arsenal fans claiming Cesc should be heading to the MLS and that is on the back of me reading they want Balotelli :delight: :delight:

Wenger and Mario :beer:

One can't put a bib on, the other can't zip up his jacket.

IF zouma goes out on loan!!! but he is not going!!! going by zouma's current statements, jose thinks he is ready and will be a part of the squad.

salah was bought from the swiss league which is lower than the french league, yet he played a good enough role in our PL campaign towards the end.

Salah is an international starter, and played in Europe. Their situations aren't even comparable!

Salah is an international starter, and played in Europe. Their situations aren't even comparable!

oh... so bertrand traore is in a better position to play for chelsea since he is an international starter for burkina faso while zouma is not??

varane was bought from lens. a french team. had not played an international match until then, he turned out to be a jose favourite!!!

oh... so bertrand traore is in a better position to play for chelsea since he is an international starter for burkina faso while zouma is not??

varane was bought from lens. a french team. had not played an international match until then, he turned out to be a jose favourite!!!

Once again, Varane played because he was a better option compared to what he had at RM. Also, I said EUROPEAN experience. Last time I looked, St Etienne weren't in Europe last season.

Once again, Varane played because he was a better option compared to what he had at RM. Also, I said EUROPEAN experience. Last time I looked, St Etienne weren't in Europe last season.

So since he has not played in european competitions it means he is not good enough? Even suarez has not played in CL.

Also how was there no one better available. RM has BOUGHT varane and played him despite having the option of literally buying any CB they want. They arr RM, they don't even need to be picky. Varane was a jose buy just like zouma is. With the mata and kdb sales plus the impending sale of DL (everyone knew he was on his way out with the time he was getting in defence and the price that was being quoted, even barca at 30mil £ was a good sale). We could have bought almost anyone but chose zouma, cos the manager trusts him.

So since he has not played in european competitions it means he is not good enough? Even suarez has not played in CL.

Also how was there no one better available. RM has BOUGHT varane and played him despite having the option of literally buying any CB they want. They arr RM, they don't even need to be picky. Varane was a jose buy just like zouma is. With the mata and kdb sales plus the impending sale of DL (everyone knew he was on his way out with the time he was getting in defence and the price that was being quoted, even barca at 30mil £ was a good sale). We could have bought almost anyone but chose zouma, cos the manager trusts him.

Suarez played in the CL for Ajax. I have never doubted Zouma's ability, but I am than sure Mourinho will buy another CB this summer.

Suarez played in the CL for Ajax. I have never doubted Zouma's ability, but I am than sure Mourinho will buy another CB this summer.

oh ya, i forgot, my bad!!! but there was a lot of other things written too..

also, we have 2 months to wait and watch and see who we will buy. for me sif we dont sell any of GC, JT, iva, azpi, zouma, we simply wont buy a new CB!!!!

oh ya, i forgot, my bad!!! but there was a lot of other things written too..

also, we have 2 months to wait and watch and see who we will buy. for me sif we dont sell any of GC, JT, iva, azpi, zouma, we simply wont buy a new CB!!!!

Time will tell. We can revisit this come September. ;)

Now just sell Oscar for 60mln to PSG :D and lets buy future superstar Pogba for 80mln.

..........................Cech.........................
Ivanovic......Cahill.........Terry.........Azpi
.............................Matic.......................
...................Fab.............Oscar............
Willian........................................Hazard
.........................Costa..........................

Ivanovic......Cahill.........Terry.........Azpi
.............................Matic.......................
...................Fab.............Oscar............
Willian........................................Hazard
.........................Costa............................

Azpi......Cahill.........Terry.........Luis
...................Matic.............Pogba............
Schurrle..........Fabregas................Hazard
.........................Costa............................