Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Dont know why we arent interested in Balotelli. Yes, he is a difficult character etc, but he wont be that expensive and has massive talent. Would take Balo over Costa any day tbh. Has everything that a striker needs and he has matured in the last years. Futhermore he is more the striker Mou wants, if you look at our chase for Rooney

Dont know why we arent interested in Balotelli. Yes, he is a difficult character etc, but he wont be that expensive and has massive talent. Would take Balo over Costa any day tbh. Has everything that a striker needs and he has matured in the last years. Futhermore he is more the striker Mou wants, if you look at our chase for Rooney

Me too I like baloteli's technique, ability to score goals out of nothing, dribbling and physical strength.

But his mental attributes just puts me off. He puts in little to no effort in some matches, and decides to turn up in some (shown by the no of goal droughts per season) And we can't afford a fight in the training ground.

I too said I would love Balotelli from the get go but the guy is an absolute nutcase. He's calmed down but I'm not sure he can be relied on for the majority of the season.

I would take a gamble for him you never know..

He's inconsistent as well, when things are not going his way he sulks.. i'm sorry but he has a lot of growing up to do. He reminds me of Ibra, in his late 20's he finally matured and fulfilled his potential, hopefully the same thing will happen to Balo.

Ibra at Balo's age was way better than him. In his late season with Juventus he was practically can win some matches on his own. My brother is Juve fan so i used to watch him a lot back then. Especially that goal against AS Roma. And if my memory is correct, he was a bit of a cunt that time, but he always trying hard winning the game instead moaning, provocative, and ended as worst of the match like balotelli sometimes do.

The player lacks ambition. I think the only thing that motivating him is World Cup. Not ballon d'or, or club's trophy, or money (At first i think money is one thing he's after, but after his salary cut at Milan,i crossed money out of question)

And if our club put interest in him, i think that'll be a bad gamble.

That means Inter wants Lukaku and they also want 10m? Haha they are nutcases, Lukaku (based on potential) is probably worth more than half of their ageing squad...

I think among Lukaku, Morata and Icardi, Lukaku has highest ceiling, and if he wont succeed, how could other two?