Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

they can bring in o.torres, baptistao , guilavogui , ruben perez , saul niguez , asenjo ,all back from loan. plus they will have some cash to spend. will probably be ok, although , i doubt they will have a chance at winning the title again. probably still in and around top 4.

they can bring in o.torres, baptistao , guilavogui , ruben perez , saul niguez , asenjo ,all back from loan. plus they will have some cash to spend. will probably be ok, although , i doubt they will have a chance at winning the title again. probably still in and around top 4.

Poor Asenjo.. Was tipped to be Spains future #1 once upon a time. He came back from an injury to find De Gea usurp him.. Then when he left Courtois became outstanding too!! Where's he gone now?

Poor Asenjo.. Was tipped to be Spains future #1 once upon a time. He came back from an injury to find De Gea usurp him.. Then when he left Courtois became outstanding too!! Where's he gone now?

they loaned him to villareal. good keeper , only 24. when courtois first arrived , there was debate as to who was going to play.

I think getting rid of KDB could prove a massive mistake .

how? he was bought for 5-6mil and sold for more than thrice that price. add to that the fact that we already replaced kdb with salah and yet were in a profit of 2-3 mil. financially it cant be a mistake

in terms of the player. kdb was not going to be a CAM for jose. he was behind oscar, willian and mata in that aspect. he was our 3rd choice LM (behind schurrle and hazard) and 3rd choice RW (behind willian and mata). even if u look at the stats. kdb got 5 starts (hull, united, swindon, arsenal, sunderland) and was poor to average in terms of play and had just 1 assist.

salah started 6 matches (stoke, swansea, sunderland,pool, norwich and cardiff), he had 2 goals and 2 assists despite his finishing being hopelessly poor. he could have had a hattrick against swansea and cardiff. salah in his short while here has shown that he is willing to fight for his place. he is willing to grind it out. kdb in his performances was poor. never looked like fighting. he may turn out to be one of the best players or a ballon d'or, but at chelsea he would have had been successful. selling kdb was right for the club and the player.

how? he was bought for 5-6mil and sold for more than thrice that price. add to that the fact that we already replaced kdb with salah and yet were in a profit of 2-3 mil. financially it cant be a mistake

in terms of the player. kdb was not going to be a CAM for jose. he was behind oscar, willian and mata in that aspect. he was our 3rd choice LM (behind schurrle and hazard) and 3rd choice RW (behind willian and mata). even if u look at the stats. kdb got 5 starts (hull, united, swindon, arsenal, sunderland) and was poor to average in terms of play and had just 1 assist.

salah started 6 matches (stoke, swansea, sunderland,pool, norwich and cardiff), he had 2 goals and 2 assists despite his finishing being hopelessly poor. he could have had a hattrick against swansea and cardiff. salah in his short while here has shown that he is willing to fight for his place. he is willing to grind it out. kdb in his performances was poor. never looked like fighting. he may turn out to be one of the best players or a ballon d'or, but at chelsea he would have had been successful. selling kdb was right for the club and the player.

Put on your thinking cap, could you?

well you are so fixed with your own opinions ,,, it really is pointless discussing with you , Put me on ignore as well . but watch KDB flourish despite your myopic vision

talk about pointless discussions. i was trying to have one with 2 posters who think that JOSE and the board are on a "destroy CHelsea" campaign and any and every decision from them is wrong!!! :lol: at my myopic view

again, KDB flourishing would be good for him. maybe after leaving us kakuta does become the "next pele" but this is chelsea where chances are hard to come by and when u do get a chance u have to flourysh, kdb dint!!! so goodbye!!!

With Koke looks like a Madrid/Barca bounds and I could see Pogba staying. I would love to have Witsel here rather than Fabregas, he could maintain his form in Belgium National Team despite playing in Russia, he is not c*** and their cost are relatively the same. How come there is no one after him anyway?

With Koke looks like a Madrid/Barca bounds and I could see Pogba staying. I would love to have Witsel here rather than Fabregas, he is not c*** and their cost are relatively the same. How come there is no one after him anyway?

If you are referring to Witsel, it is because his career has stalled since he went to Russia. Zenit paid WAY over the odds for him.

If you are referring to Witsel, it is because his career has stalled since he went to Russia. Zenit paid WAY over the odds for him.

Sorry I was editing my post earlier. Yes, but I don't see any problem with his form, he play in Belgium NT really well as a starter. About the price I think around 35-40 millions, not far from Fabregas price. I would love to see us pay more 5-10 millions, to get between c*** and not c*** player with the same quality

Sorry I was editing my post earlier. Yes, but I don't see any problem with his form, he play in Belgium NT really well as a starter. About the price I think around 35-40 millions, not far from Fabregas price. I would love to see us pay more 5-10 millions, to get between c*** and not c*** player.

They are totally different players though. I think we could do with both. Another quality DMF, and a consistent AMF. Cesc can sometimes be the latter, but can underperform aswell.