Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

With so many good players of our leaving I want to hear some real game changers names being linked with us. We must show some intent.

Jose had last season to pretty much this was the team he was stuck with but now it's his decisions and choices. We shall see, come on Jose pick some good ones.

Some reports here say that we're interested in Carlos Gruezo from Stuttgart. He's in Ecuador's wc squad so maybe we'll get to see him

Don't know much about him other then his 19 and a midfielder. Yes I know, shame on me. But I have not been following the team much since the last WC qualifiers.

To be fair not sure if this move is true, because we can use Chalaboh there and such.

We should go for Edin Dzeko. He's great at holding up the ball, can link up, and is an aerial threat. Perfect as a #2.

I'd take Negredo over Dzeko personally. The latter disappears too much for my liking and it's as much of a presence as he should be. That being said, Dzeko should be starting for a club anywhere else.

I'd take Negredo over Dzeko personally. The latter disappears too much for my liking and it's as much of a presence as he should be. That being said, Dzeko should be starting for a club anywhere else.

It was Negredo who fell off the face of the earth after his initial scoring burst. Dzeko was outperforming him by a huge margin second half of the season.

It was Negredo who fell off the face of the earth after his initial scoring burst. Dzeko was outperforming him by a huge margin second half of the season.

Wasn't that because the shoulder injury kept him out? I'm sure that why Dzeko eventually got his look in and continued to do so. I'm sure if it wasn't for that he'd have gotten far more goals than Edin

Imagining how underwealmed this forum is going to be come September 1st if theres no Courtois or Lukaku in the squad, Paulinho is signed instead of Cesc/Koke/Pogba, and Costa or Shaw don't join.

Could be the most exciting summer for Chelsea fans, we could have a really incredible squad next season. Come on Chelsea, do the right deals.