Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

we need a more technically gifted midfielder than ramires....thinking seriuosly we should dive into kroos race....gr8 passes ...could compliment matic....and please oh god please...no more mikel!!! as far as back line is considered kurt zouma will solve that issue next season....

imo lamps should have played instead of ramires... :(

In:

Shaw (£25m)

Gundogan (£25m)

Fernando (free as his contract expires I believe)

Reus (£25m)

Balotelli (£30m)

Courtois (recall)

Lukaku (recall)

Bertrand (recall)

Out:

Luiz (£25m)

Ramires (£15m)

Ba (£5m)

Eto'o (free)

Lampard (free)

Cole (free)

Mikel (£7m)

Schwarzer (free)

Schurrle (£15m)

Loanees like Romeu (£10m)

That would cost us around £28m net with the following squad:

Cech/Courtois

Azpi/Kalas Terry/Zouma Cahill/Ivanovic Shaw/Bertrand

Matic/Fernando Gundogan/van Ginkel

Reus/Salah Willian/Oscar Hazard(/Oscar/Salah)

Balotelli/Lukaku/Torres

That would be one hell of a team that will have addressed most of our weaknesses, if not all. Unlikely for much of that to happen I know but a fan can dream can't he?! :P

Shaw (£25m) -YES

Gundogan (£25m) -Maybe depends of his injury

Fernando - he has a contract with porto untill 2017 (If your talking about him) Anyway Ramires is just as good as Fernando in my oppinion.

Reus (£25m) -We got Schurrle he has played good each time he was on the field. He only needs more game time

Balotelli (£30m) - Would be Awesome!

Courtois (recall) - Yes and sell Cech

Lukaku (recall) - Id sell him and get that kid from italy 20 years dont remember where he plays.

Bertrand (recall) - SELL HIM and put Patrick Van Aanholt

As for the outs id love us to frickin sell Mosses and Marin.

And Luiz if he leaves (hope he won't) than we need another CB. Would love Hummels or Subotic here.

Lukaku out???? Am I missing something here that all the geniuses have seen. I mean a 20 year kid who is good enough to play as a first striker for a team challenging for CL is not good enough to play for us and has no future! !!!!! Infact other strikers who play in shit leagues like seriea are being recommended! !!!!! The grass always seems to be greener on the other side... does not it.

We dont need Fernando when we have Ramires and Matic and we obviously dont need Reus.

My idea:

In:

Shaw (£25m)

Gundogan (£25m)

Costa (£32m)

Courtois (recall)

Lukaku (recall)

Chalobah (recall)

Out:

Ba (£5m)

Eto'o (free)

Lampard (free)

Cole (free)

Mikel (£7m)

Cech

* I would prefer to see Torres out before Eto'o but i dont think it could happen.

* The Cech-Courtois situation is a tough one but i believe we'll be very sorry to let Courtois leave.

* I want Luiz to stay, but if he wont i would recall Zouma.

We dont need Fernando when we have Ramires and Matic and we obviously dont need Reus.

My idea:

In:

Shaw (£25m)

Gundogan (£25m)

Costa (£32m)

Courtois (recall)

Lukaku (recall)

Chalobah (recall)

Out:

Ba (£5m)

Eto'o (free)

Lampard (free)

Cole (free)

Mikel (£7m)

Cech

* I would prefer to see Torres out before Eto'o but i dont think it could happen.

* The Cech-Courtois situation is a tough one but i believe we'll be very sorry to let Courtois leave.

* I want Luiz to stay, but if he wont i would recall Zouma.

Agree with many of the things u have said except

1. the gundogan price tag. 25 mil for a player with such serious injury concerns is insane money. We have actually been good in the market so don't think we will over pay.

2. Costa deal will include a player swap. Either torres or courtois.

3. The way jose is using etoo, I feel he will stay another season.

4. Marin and mosea should be added to sold list.

Lukaku out???? Am I missing something here that all the geniuses have seen. I mean a 20 year kid who is good enough to play as a first striker for a team challenging for CL is not good enough to play for us and has no future! !!!!! Infact other strikers who play in shit leagues like seriea are being recommended! !!!!! The grass always seems to be greener on the other side... does not it.

I just don't think Lukaku syle of play is what we need. He has not even scored the last 8-9 games at Everton and people already want him to be our 1st striker.

Lukaku ain't no Drogba so cut it out with this none sense. He ain't even a improvement to Torres at the moment. Im not saying he is bad or he won't improve to become a world class striker but i just have the feeling he is not needed for what we build.

I just don't think Lukaku syle of play is what we need. He has not even scored the last 8-9 games at Everton and people already want him to be our 1st striker.

Lukaku ain't no Drogba so cut it out with this none sense. He ain't even a improvement to Torres at the moment. Im not saying he is bad or he won't improve to become a world class striker but i just have the feeling he is not needed for what we build.

He has been injured for 2-3 weeks and hence has not sxored. He is 20 years old. Anf a goal scorer and we don't need goal scorers??? Well that does seem to be the criteria of oyr board's selection of strikers (sturridge out, torres ba in). DD was barely playing pro football at lukaku's age. So why the hell should I not compate or hope for an encore.

Also everton play possession based football, lethal at counters... where havr we seen that play... ummm that's right... we too do it. And very suprisingly lukaku has more goals than any of our strikers. Seems to fit well enough

@sherry33

You're right about Fernando's contract - I've only just seen he extended it in the last week or so because it was due to expire this summer. He has a £25m release clause in the new contract, which I suspect Man City will activate. But there's no way Ramires is just as good. In fact Fernando is much, much better. He's capable of making a pass actually

Our best deep-lying playmaker (DLP) to partner Matic is currently a CB (Luiz) so I do think we need to buy a DLP, allowing us to control the tempo of the game and transition between offense and defence at pace. Matic isn't bad at doing this but he's currently too often the only one capable of doing it (when partnering Ramires/Mikel) and this puts too much pressure on him to focus on parts of his game at which he doesn't excel, leading to stray passes like we saw today against City. Someone of Modric/Gundogan's ilk would be perfect.

@nadavTKL

We don't need Reus but he would sure as hell improve us massively. An AM with an end product would be refreshing - Willian's and Oscar's is really poor for AMs meaning that when Hazard plays poorly we're scewed. Plus Schurrle seems to have gotten into Mourinho's bad books.

The team of...

Courtois

Azpi Terry Cahill Shaw

Matic Gundogan

Reus Willian Hazard

Balotelli

...would allow us to play both counter attacking and possession football successfully rather than just relying on the former system as we do now.

Diego Costa- 32m or 30m+ Torres

Luke Shaw- 25-30m

A new CB like Mangala after Luiz is sold for 30m

Also a CDM like Fernando wouldn't be too bad with Lampard not getting a new contract.

Out: Lukaku(Jose hates him and he won't be our no1 here so he will leave), Courtois(If Cech stays), Eto'o, Ba, Torres(unlikely but hopefully), Hilario, Luiz, Mikel(if anyone want him which is doubtful)

In: Shaw, Costa, A new CB, maybe a new CDM, definitely a new back up ST

@sherry33

You're right about Fernando's contract - I've only just seen he extended it in the last week or so because it was due to expire this summer. He has a £25m release clause in the new contract, which I suspect Man City will activate. But there's no way Ramires is just as good. In fact Fernando is much, much better. He's capable of making a pass actually

Our best deep-lying playmaker (DLP) to partner Matic is currently a CB (Luiz) so I do think we need to buy a DLP, allowing us to control the tempo of the game and transition between offense and defence at pace. Matic isn't bad at doing this but he's currently too often the only one capable of doing it (when partnering Ramires/Mikel) and this puts too much pressure on him to focus on parts of his game at which he doesn't excel, leading to stray passes like we saw today against City. Someone of Modric/Gundogan's ilk would be perfect.

@nadavTKL

We don't need Reus but he would sure as hell improve us massively. An AM with an end product would be refreshing - Willian's and Oscar's is really poor for AMs meaning that when Hazard plays poorly we're scewed. Plus Schurrle seems to have gotten into Mourinho's bad books.

The team of...

Courtois

Azpi Terry Cahill Shaw

Matic Gundogan

Reus Willian Hazard

Balotelli

...would allow us to play both counter attacking and possession football successfully rather than just relying on the former system as we do now.

1. Ivan the new Jose love child won't get dropped unless he does something stupid

2. Gundogan is injury prone, some rumors that he might have to consider retirement early which he denied but still too risky

3. Reus clause doesn't kick in until 2015 apparently so Dortmund will want 50m min, way overpriced and don't think he wanna leave anyway

4. Balotelli no thanks, if we get a trouble maker get Costa or Suarez. You can tell Balotelli is gonna eventually destroy his relationship with Jose

Out: Lukaku(Jose hates him

Dude, do you know just how much you interpret stuff the way you think they ought to be? Do you realize the prematurity of that statement.

You must have premature ejaculation as well :Goober:

Guys Lukaku has been injured and I still believe his start of the season with Everton deserves him the spot behind the striker that is signed is the summer at least (he could yet prove he has what it takes to be out man). We should at the very least not sell him, he could of been a useful alternative to Eto'o this season already.

Many of you are forgetting Mou said there will only be 1 maybe 2 signings in the summer, this is a topic I feel he is serious about. The striker we know will be in the works because that has been an issue every game so far. Shaw is staying at Southampton at least another year, he has so much time on his contract left. I still think Ryan Bertrand needs to be brought into the team its the most suitable fix.

I still stand firm that if we sign only two players, other than a striker we need to bring Guarin. The guy has a solid game against Fiorentina and showed comfort in all areas of the pitch. He also assisted the opening goal, with a cheeky lob pass over the defenders. In a game like the City match where Mourinho is always going to be playing his 4321/4312 game Matic-Ramires-Guarin looks more versatile than Mikel-Matic-Ramires. That trio would be better than what Mou used at inter and real with Chivu-Motta-Cambiasso or Khedira-Pepe-Alonso. I've said it before he's (Guarin) like having a copy of Ramires that can actually shoot very well! I see nothing wrong with having two playing like that even if we more regularly play 4-2-3-1, the depth is welcomed if we're to compete seriously in all competitions (we are already starting to wobble because of depth). Guarin also makes the rotation more simple as it allows us to offload David Luiz to fund the signing of a real centerback.

Tomorrow I'll be watching out for another Colombian I'd like to see Luis Muriel, he could be our bargain Cavani. Between Lukaku and Muriel those are good (and different) option to play with our team team. He would fit into the system well. This solution is also cheap compared to Cavani will allow us room to make solid offers on a real centerback or possibly Shaw in the future (who will probably set off a bidding war). The main reason behind my idea is the very highly likely possibility nobody makes any offer for Torres (the elephant in the room), Lukaku/Muriel/Torres won't look all that bad.

In:

Shaw (£25m)

Gundogan (£25m)

Fernando (free as his contract expires I believe)

Reus (£25m)

Balotelli (£30m)

Courtois (recall)

Lukaku (recall)

Bertrand (recall)

Out:

Luiz (£25m)

Ramires (£15m)

Ba (£5m)

Eto'o (free)

Lampard (free)

Cole (free)

Mikel (£7m)

Schwarzer (free)

Schurrle (£15m)

Loanees like Romeu (£10m)

That would cost us around £28m net with the following squad:

Cech/Courtois

Azpi/Kalas Terry/Zouma Cahill/Ivanovic Shaw/Bertrand

Matic/Fernando Gundogan/van Ginkel

Reus/Salah Willian/Oscar Hazard(/Oscar/Salah)

Balotelli/Lukaku/Torres

That would be one hell of a team that will have addressed most of our weaknesses, if not all. Unlikely for much of that to happen I know but a fan can dream can't he?! :P

Reus mainly plays and is more effective on the LW doesn't he? Absolutely pointless to buy him just to then throw him at the RW. No square pegs in round hole!