Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

You can't judge him from that match. Zenit were playing tgeir first pro matcg after 2 months. Players would be rusty, not match fit infact not even physically upto it.

I forgot about their league closing earlier than others. Maybe that's why.

The point is that no striker is available. Or rather none of the world class ones (lewa, zla, falcao, cavani). Mandzukic won't cost much since bayern would be willing to sell him. Costa is 32mil but don't know if worth it and good enough to lead the line. If we can xompensate it with soneone like kroos then I won't mind at all.

Plus chalobah is too idealistic. Also romeu would get a look in instaed of chalobah

Idealistic!!!! Hahahah .. nice term.

Chelsea is crying for a striker at the moment, taking Kroos over a striker wouldnt be a good option. As far the world class one goes, I believe the one who we will be going after would be Costa and i m sure he is 2 times better than our existing strike force combined together. Costa and Lukaku and get in Bramford (not sure what more does he needs to do to get in) as the 3rd Striker.

Perhaps a cheeky bid for Rvp in summer? He is 30 and if Manu miss on CL for next year, he might go to a team where he can win something before getting too old.

A 10mio bid and if Rvp wants to move should be enough. He is still class striker, cunt, but would fit in the team perfectly. He wasnt his best this year but still scored 11 goals in 15 games in PL, he would do well for another two years and then Lukaku might be ready.

No chance on RvP, I said yesterday get Drogba back if anything. Van Rapist has made his feeling known about us and to be totally honest you can see now he is deflated now the honeymoon period is over. We don't want to be fucking around with anyone to do with United again, Rooney has sold them down the river and in the space of a month they have paid us 37.1M for Mata and giving Rooney 300k a week, our work is done.

Chelsea is crying for a striker at the moment, taking Kroos over a striker wouldnt be a good option. As far the world class one goes, I believe the one who we will be going after would be Costa and i m sure he is 2 times better than our existing strike force combined together. Costa and Lukaku and get in Bramford (not sure what more does he needs to do to get in) as the 3rd Striker.

We will have to agree to disagree. I seriously don't think that costa is THAT good. Also I would rather have mandzukic tgan costa.

Bamford will get a PL loan but I think we can't expect more than that. Infact LUKAKU scired 17 with WBA and even now has more goaks than any of our current 3 but people just a page or 2 behind were saying that he shoukd be sold.

Plus I am not saying that we shoukd not buy a atriker. We have to n we will. But if we can offload torres, ba, moses, marin, kakuta, mikel, bertrand, plus not give an extension to lamps n cole, we have enough funds to buy a st, cm and shaw.

We will have to agree to disagree. I seriously don't think that costa is THAT good. Also I would rather have mandzukic tgan costa.

Bamford will get a PL loan but I think we can't expect more than that. Infact LUKAKU scired 17 with WBA and even now has more goaks than any of our current 3 but people just a page or 2 behind were saying that he shoukd be sold.

Plus I am not saying that we shoukd not buy a atriker. We have to n we will. But if we can offload torres, ba, moses, marin, kakuta, mikel, bertrand, plus not give an extension to lamps n cole, we have enough funds to buy a st, cm and shaw.

I m not hell bent on Costa but looking at the current situation, we would be moving for him thats what i feel. I dont mind any other decent striker because clearly we dont have one.

My argument is that priority should be a striker and then LB (Shaw) and then if we really need then a CM again i m more in favor of giving our youth a chance than getting players from outside. I very much against the whole Buy, Buy, Buy kind of thing specially when we have some good potentials in the academy.

P.S. If we make 30m from the sales of torres, ba, moses, marin, kakuta, mikel, bertrand, I would be more than happy because we mite have to pay clubs to buy a couple from this list :)

Yea sure...

Chalobah and Bramford arent even good enough to make the team and you already want them as 3rd option?

I said it alot of times and il say it again all our youngters look average at best. Except Piazon, Lukaku, Ake or Traore the rest won't ever make it to the team.

Id rather get Kroos or Gundogan pay 40 mil once and get it over with.

We only need 4-5 pieces to complete de puzzle after that we won't need to spend so much. So in my oppinion we should go all out for our targers. Get Cavani, Gundogan, Luke and Varane and we are ready for the next 3-4 years. Im tired of always getting average players just so we can fix our problems temporally.

One last big time spending. Come on Abramovic do it!!

Yea sure...

Chalobah and Bramford arent even good enough to make the team and you already want them as 3rd option?

I said it alot of times and il say it again all our youngters look average at best. Except Piazon, Lukaku, Ake or Traore the rest won't ever make it to the team.

Id rather get Kroos or Gundogan pay 40 mil once and get it over with.

We only need 4-5 pieces to complete de puzzle after that we won't need to spend so much. So in my oppinion we should go all out for our targers. Get Cavani, Gundogan, Luke and Varane and we are ready for the next 3-4 years. Im tired of always getting average players just so we can fix our problems temporally.

One last big time spending. Come on Abramovic do it!!

Lets keeping spending money season after season,what is the point in having an acdemeny!

Chalobah was one of the best player last season,Bramford is decent for a 3rd Option and is too good when compared to our present strikers. Not sure how Ake and Traore are better despite not playing much. If we are not going to give them a stable platform majority of the time they would end up as being average. Every big team today has some or the other youth players from their acdamey getting a shot expect Chelsea and City. Why? because we just want to buy buy and buy and deem most of the youth players as average. We got big daddy, so let play FIFA14.

Lets keeping spending money season after season,what is the point in having an acdemeny!

Chalobah was one of the best player last season,Bramford is decent for a 3rd Option and is too good when compared to our present strikers. Not sure how Ake and Traore are better despite not playing much. If we are not going to give them a stable platform majority of the time they would end up as being average. Every big team today has some or the other youth players from their acdamey getting a shot expect Chelsea and City. Why? because we just want to buy buy and buy and deem most of the youth players as average. We got big daddy, so let play FIFA14.

I thought you noticed by now but Chelsea buy promising youngsters loan them out a few seasons and make profit. Thats mainly the plan.

I don't 100% support this plan but thats how it is at the moment.

And no Bramford is worse than what we have. Eto is this better then him at this moment.

I thought you noticed by now but Chelsea buy promising youngsters loan them out a few seasons and make profit. Thats mainly the plan.

I don't 100% support this plan but thats how it is at the moment.

And no Bramford is worse than what we have. Eto is this better then him at this moment.

On whom did we make profit? The idea was never to make profit by selling our youth, it is going all wrong because we didnt get the manager for whom we were all set to lay the red carpet. Anyways thats my opinion.

E'to better than Bramford ... Good one .. I guess that's check and mate!

On whom did we make profit? The idea was never to make profit by selling our youth, it is going all wrong because we didnt get the manager for whom we were all set to lay the red carpet. Anyways thats my opinion.

E'to better than Bramford ... Good one .. I guess that's check and mate!

I find Eto better than Bramford at the moment but hey everyone has its own oppinion.

We sold Kevin and Mata and got profit.

I find Eto better than Bramford at the moment but hey everyone has its own oppinion.

We sold Kevin and Mata and got profit.

Kevin and Mata never came from the academy!

Yes we made money on Mata but we actually lost on a very good player who could have provided a different angle to our existing setup.

Too soon to make any predictions but this would be quite perfect summer (only realistic targets)

ST: Costa

LB: Shaw

CM: Vidal/Gundogan/Pogba/Kroos

CM is tricky one because Vidal loves Juve too much and will stay there for quite some time, Gundogan has back problems, Pogba might not want to join us, Kroos will probably stay in Bayern. But I still hope one of 4 will arrive, most preferably Vidal (who is basicaly a couple times better Ramires) or Gundogan (who will add control to our midfield).

Too soon to make any predictions but this would be quite perfect summer (only realistic targets)

ST: Costa

LB: Shaw

CM: Vidal/Gundogan/Pogba/Kroos

CM is tricky one because Vidal loves Juve too much and will stay there for quite some time, Gundogan has back problems, Pogba might not want to join us, Kroos will probably stay in Bayern. But I still hope one of 4 will arrive, most preferably Vidal (who is basicaly a couple times better Ramires) or Gundogan (who will add control to our midfield).

What about Rakitic? I'd take him or Gundogan in a heartbeat (presuming the latter can get over the back issues).

I really think we have to get Shaw.

Our inability to go wide really hurts us, and much of the fault is towards our non-attacking fullbacks.

Just look at the way City are creating chances from out wide, we barely ever do that.

Toress' goal against Gala was the first goal from out wide that I've seen in a while from us.

Ofc we're also gonna have to have a striker capable of positioning himself in the right place and finish up the chance (its also something the other attackers are gonna have to learn).

The other day I was thinking about all the players who could possibly leave this summer and wondered how much we could get from their sale. These are my predictions-

Ba- 5m+

Eto'o- free

Torres-12m+

Cole- free

Mikel-10m+

Marin-5m+

Moses-5m+

So thats like possibly 7 players out the exit door with 37m in sales. Not bad at all.