Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I dont like Pogba...

He is like Hazard of DM's. His ball control is unbelievable. How come you dont like his style? Its not like he is nasty player ala Gatusso, he has brazil skill in his legs. And his long shots. Also just 21 yrs old.

Can see us selling Lukaku

Why? How?

Teams sell their players for these reasons

1. Raising of funds.

2. Player is not good enough

3. Player does not fit the system.

Now with us the first point goes directly out of the window. U can argue that with FFP we have to do it, but if we are so adamant in gettinf funds, we have a string of fringe players like torres, ba, marin, moses, kakuta, bertrand, pva, plus we will be selling one of cech/courtois plus the money we would be saving by letting go off cole and lamps. We have more than enough funds with these players, none of whom have a future than sell a 20 year old striker who is tipped to be the next best thing

As for good enough and does not fit the system argument goes, I would just like to say that jose deemed Lukaku good enough to lead us against bayern and more over he deemed him worthy enough to take the Ultimate penalty in the same match.

LUkaku is 20, some say he is still "raw" but inspite of that he is a better goalscorer than any of the 3 we have right now.

I simply can't see us selling off lukaku. Nope. Not happenibg

Why? How?

1. Raising of funds.

Now with us the first point goes directly out of the window. U can argue that with FFP we have to do it, but if we are so adamant in gettinf funds, we have a string of fringe players like torres, ba, marin, moses, kakuta, bertrand, pva, plus we will be selling one of cech/courtois plus the money we would be saving by letting go off cole and lamps. We have more than enough funds with these players, none of whom have a future than sell a 20 year old striker who is tipped to be the next best thing

As for good enough and does not fit the system argument goes, I would just like to say that jose deemed Lukaku good enough to lead us against bayern and more over he deemed him worthy enough to take the Ultimate penalty in the same match.

LUkaku is 20, some say he is still "raw" but inspite of that he is a better goalscorer than any of the 3 we have right now.

maybe i am wrong but i remember torres leading chelsea gainst bayern......

and dont think we are gonna sell any of those keepers...definitely not cech!!

cole and lamps yup...which is why i want us to win the league...i want them to have a good send off...like drogs :halo:

lukaku is going no where...the only reason he went to everton is bcz of world cup and limited starts at chelsea.....he made a mistake there...he didnt quite understand jose...

he made his analysis based on the last 2 years(diff managers handling the situation)...jose if tought fit lukaku might have played instead of torres...he doesnt care about the price tally....more importantly lukaku could have improved his link up play and work rate without the ball and could have cemented his place next season....

all this selfishness from players came from the fact its world cup year...except mata nobody had proved themselves worldclass....

another fool is kdb...he had a gr8 season at germany and it got to his head.....courtois has proved himself but not in PL(if he wants to go let him...cech is gold for another 5 yrs atleast!)...

but if lukaku is smart he will sit tight(i.e if he has watched any chelsea matches of late!!!)...any striker would dream to play in front of the front three we have....

buy a LB and a Striker...bring lukaku and one more youth stiker(imo bamford...can be moulded into jose kinda player)....but got this feelin torres might stick around for another season .......

as for pogba and vidal...awesome!! but what about ramires

and patrick vaanholt is going nowhere...he is really good and hope he plays for chelsea next season....

outgoing imo- cole , lamps , mikel , eto , ba , bertrand

maybe i am wrong but i remember torres leading chelsea gainst bayern......

and dont think we are gonna sell any of those keepers...definitely not cech!!

cole and lamps yup...which is why i want us to win the league...i want them to have a good send off...like drogs :halo:

lukaku is going no where...the only reason he went to everton is bcz of world cup and limited starts at chelsea.....he made a mistake there...he didnt quite understand jose...

he made his analysis based on the last 2 years(diff managers handling the situation)...jose if tought fit lukaku might have played instead of torres...he doesnt care about the price tally....more importantly lukaku could have improved his link up play and work rate without the ball and could have cemented his place next season....

all this selfishness from players came from the fact its world cup year...except mata nobody had proved themselves worldclass....

another fool is kdb...he had a gr8 season at germany and it got to his head.....courtois has proved himself but not in PL(if he wants to go let him...cech is gold for another 5 yrs atleast!)...

but if lukaku is smart he will sit tight(i.e if he has watched any chelsea matches of late!!!)...any striker would dream to play in front of the front three we have....

buy a LB and a Striker...bring lukaku and one more youth stiker(imo bamford...can be moulded into jose kinda player)....but got this feelin torres might stick around for another season .......

as for pogba and vidal...awesome!! but what about ramires

and patrick vaanholt is going nowhere...he is really good and hope he plays for chelsea next season....

outgoing imo- cole , lamps , mikel , eto , ba , bertrand

I had meant that lukaku was subbed in for torres towards the end of the match, that too when we were a man down and playing against the best team in the world. Hardly a sign that the manager does not have confidence in his players.

I feel one of cech/courtois will be sold. Its hard keeping 2 WC keepers in the team. And it simply won't be fair to one of them.

Can't comment on pva. Have not seen him play except under carlo and that's ancient history now. But hard to see pva playing a role if bertrand could not. I expect jose to have 3full backs in iva, azpi, shaw next season with a back up in ake.

Why? How?

1. Raising of funds.

Lukaku came on as a sub, and came on late. He is not a better goal scorer that Eto'o right now, Lukaku has really dropped off in the last few months.

He is still young but still has an awful first touch, not a great finisher either.

Once we sign a new striker which is likely to be a big name one, he will drop down to 3rd choice possibly 4th if Eto'o stays for another season.

IMO he will never be Chelsea's first choice striker. He has already mentioned staying at Everton and with the likes of Costa or Cavani arriving he will bail out.

I would be shocked if he is here next season, will probably be loaned out again. If he kicks up a fuss he might be sold

Pogba - Matic wouldn't be fair to the PL.

I prefer Gundogan - Matic.

To spend so much money on two new CM's and still lack that DLP will be very stupid imo. Gundogan will make us a complete team. Pogba never ran a midfield, and i dont think he'll ever be as good as Gundogan in controlling a game. He's good at other things which imo we dont need so much more of when we have Matic and Ramires. Gundogan will bring something completely different, and he's very gifted on the ball like Pogba.

Lukaku came on as a sub, and came on late. He is not a better goal scorer that Eto'o right now, Lukaku has really dropped off in the last few months.

He is still young but still has an awful first touch, not a great finisher either.

Once we sign a new striker which is likely to be a big name one, he will drop down to 3rd choice possibly 4th if Eto'o stays for another season.

IMO he will never be Chelsea's first choice striker. He has already mentioned staying at Everton and with the likes of Costa or Cavani arriving he will bail out.

I would be shocked if he is here next season, will probably be loaned out again. If he kicks up a fuss he might be sold

Jose had the option of ba, he chose lukaku. Tells u what he thinks about it.

Lukaku is 20. He has his whole career ahead of him. Which player is complete at the age of 20. All the faults that you have said is very much improvable and pkaying under someone like jose will do exactly that for him.

What is the point of selling a 20 year old, who can easily go on to be a world class in a team that has a dearth of it.

It was pretty evident that lukaku was in jose's plans this season too. But etoo came in, plus ba to arsenal loan had to be cancelled cos of ozil's acquisition and hence lukaku was loaned out. As for the next season, I have no doubt lukaku will be part of the team. A new striker, lukak hi and one of the 3 we have would be our optiojs. It makes no sense to sell lukaku who could give us 10-15years of top football so that we can keep etoo for an year ( plus I think lukaku still has more goaks than etoo this season)

mourinho like lukaku...but its not his finishing or first touch that is bad(infact they are pretty decent imo) its his link up play....he doesnt do much work without the ball and lukaku knew he had to learn that before being able to play in the team and again world cup coming he wanted playing time under his belt....eto was brought since one stiker was leaving....

initially the plan was sell ba ...try and improve torres and train lukaku while bringing an experienced poacher like striker...

I believe very strongly that Shaw does not want to be a Chelsea player so soon. There is nothing we can do, he has long fresh contract. Selling Lukaku isn't a good idea, he's a childhood friend of Hazard's and has immense physical potential.

I really came to to talk about Schurrle, I know it's been it's been so soon but was he a mistake? He would would be getting double the time anywhere else, and it's not so much the club that overshadows him as opposed to the System than doesn't need him desperately. He's going to end up as makeweight for Cavani, Courtois and Luiz to possibly face the same fate as well.

Selling Lukaku would be terrible buisness. Even though a new striker signing is imminent we aren't going to sign some striker younger than 25 to strangle Lukaku's play time. Making him 1# at Chelsea could potentially destroy his confidence should it not go down well. If we sell Lukaku on the cheap I will be extremely disappointed. I feel confident he's not going anywhere.

I believe very strongly that Shaw does not want to be a Chelsea player so soon. There is nothing we can do, he has long fresh contract. Selling Lukaku isn't a good idea, he's a childhood friend of Hazard's and has immense physical potential.

I really came to to talk about Schurrle, I know it's been it's been so soon but was he a mistake? He would would be getting double the time anywhere else, and it's not so much the club that overshadows him as opposed to the System than doesn't need him desperately. He's going to end up as makeweight for Cavani, Courtois and Luiz to possibly face the same fate as well.

Selling Lukaku would be terrible buisness. Even though a new striker signing is imminent we aren't going to sign some striker younger than 25 to strangle Lukaku's play time. Making him 1# at Chelsea could potentially destroy his confidence should it not go down well. If we sell Lukaku on the cheap I will be extremely disappointed. I feel confident he's not going anywhere.

Schurrle is the only back up we got to hazard!! tell me one other player in the team lethal from left wing(salah is better on the right imo)...good work rate and this is his first season...he is 21 or 22 .... jose wouldnt have let them buy a player if he didnt deem fit!

lukaku is going nowhere.... just lot of press BS....wait till the world cup is over and jose will work his magic on him...

why wouldnt shaw want to be a chelsea player next season?!....hes got no competition if cole leaves....he gets to play in CL...might win a few cups! be part of a historical team!!

luiz is being developed slowly into a jose player...he keeps him happy by playing him cb against decent and ordinary teams....and in the midfield in important matches!