Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

The other day I was thinking about all the players who could possibly leave this summer and wondered how much we could get from their sale. These are my predictions-

Ba- 5m+

Eto'o- free

Torres-12m+

Cole- free

Mikel-10m+

Marin-5m+

Moses-5m+

So thats like possibly 7 players out the exit door with 37m in sales. Not bad at all.

Torres - 12m+ fucks..

more like it..

The other day I was thinking about all the players who could possibly leave this summer and wondered how much we could get from their sale. These are my predictions-

Ba- 5m+

Eto'o- free

Torres-12m+

Cole- free

Mikel-10m+

Marin-5m+

Moses-5m+

So thats like possibly 7 players out the exit door with 37m in sales. Not bad at all.

+ the wages we'd save!

Ba- 5m+

Eto'o- free

Torres-12m+

Cole- free

Mikel-10m+

Marin-5m+

Moses-5m+

moses is homegrown. So his price inflates.

Plus you cqn add bertrand and kakuta to the list

Ba- 5m+

Eto'o- free

Torres-12m+

Cole- free

Mikel-10m+

Marin-5m+

Moses-5m+

Torres, cole and wages will free up money

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/from-radamel-falcao-to-edinson-cavani--chelseas-transfer-targets-for-this-summer-9167508.html

Nothing that we don't already know but according to London Evening Standard, our summer transfer targets include Falcao, Griezmann, Imbula, Cavani, Shaw and Costa.

De Bruyne says we tried to sign Lewandowski last summer:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9197913/transfer-news-kevin-de-bruyne-claims-chelsea-blocked-move-to-borussia-dortmund

Kevin De Bruyne claims Chelsea's failure to sign Robert Lewandowski prevented him from joining Borussia Dortmund.

The Blues were in the market for attacking talent last summer and identified Polish frontman Lewandowski as a top target - as he prepared to enter the final year of his contract.

Jose Mourinho was, however, unable to get his man and responded by blocking Dortmund's efforts to land De Bruyne.

The Belgium international was able to secure a move away from Stamford Bridge in January, but only after enduring a difficult first half to the season in England.

De Bruyne, who enjoyed a productive loan spell at Werder Bremen in 2012/13, is now back in the Bundesliga with Wolfsburg, but admits he could have been at Dortmund had things worked out differently.

"Mourinho said no," the 22-year-old winger told Bild.

Asked whether Chelsea missing out on Lewandowski had played a part in the breakdown of transfer talks, De Bruyne added: "That's what they told me and also my advisor.

"But that is professional football.

"Where there is a lot of money changing hands, there is also a lot of politics."

Lewandowski has now agreed a switch to Bayern Munich at the end of the season as a free agent and Dortmund's chief executive Hans-Joachim Watzke claims the club could do little to influence his future once he had decided to run down his contract.

He said: "We really had no impact over Robert's decision."

Wow. But I'm not shocked. He was exactly the type of striker Jose was looking for. Linkup play + workhorse + goals

Jose Mourinho was, however, unable to get his man and responded by blocking Dortmund's efforts to land De Bruyne.

What a load of crap. We OFFICIALLY made bids for rooney yet sold mata to united. So this above reasoning is just crap

What a load of crap. We OFFICIALLY made bids for rooney yet sold mata to united. So this above reasoning is just crap

We could have gone for Lewandowski first but because they didn't want to sell or Lewandowski already had his heart set on Bayern then, we ended up going for Rooney instead.

We could have gone for Lewandowski first but because they didn't want to sell or Lewandowski already had his heart set on Bayern then, we ended up going for Rooney instead.

I am not saying that we dint go for lewa. I am saying that surely we would not have blocked kdb's move to bvb due to lewa, specially since we let mata go to united despite united's resisteance to let us have rooney and also cos united is a dirwct pl rival whereas we have nothing to do with bvb.

I am not saying that we dint go for lewa. I am saying that surely we would not have blocked kdb's move to bvb due to lewa, specially since we let mata go to united despite united's resisteance to let us have rooney and also cos united is a dirwct pl rival whereas we have nothing to do with bvb.

We sold Juan because United made a great offer, I don't think BvB did the same for KDB.

We sold Juan because United made a great offer, I don't think BvB did the same for KDB.

Kdb won the bundesliga player of the year or somethin last season.

There were rumors about bvb wanting to sign kdb for 20-25 (which was in anyway greater than the 16 we have got for him).

I am sure we wouldn't have mind letting him go to any bundesliga club if our coffers were being filled

Kdb won the bundesliga player of the year or somethin last season.

There were rumors about bvb wanting to sign kdb for 20-25 (which was in anyway greater than the 16 we have got for him).

I am sure we wouldn't have mind letting him go to any bundesliga club if our coffers were being filled

No, that was Schweinsteiger. But yeah if BvB offered that amount I'm pretty sure we probably would've let him go but I sincerely doubt they actually did.

No, that was Schweinsteiger. But yeah if BvB offered that amount I'm pretty sure we probably would've let him go but I sincerely doubt they actually did.

Oh ya. Bastian was it. But I remember kdb winning something. Young player or maybe in team of the yeae. Dont exactly remember what.

Anyways, tgat is exactky my point. Simply don't think there were actual bids and kevin's just being a kid sayong these things.

I reckon José wanted to take a look at De Bruyne this season...hence why he was sold in January...rather than the end of last season.

It's unfortunate that KdB is no longer a Chelsea player....best case scenario...we could have had:

LW: Hazard, Schurrle

RW: Willian, one of the on-loan players

CAM: Oscar, De Bruyne

Outs

Hilario

Schwarzer

Cole

Eto'o

Kakuta

Marin

Oriol Romeu

Moses

Fernando Torres (?)

Demba Ba (?)

club will make a killing in saved wages and a bit more in transfer fees. think we'll have enough money to splash in the summer and comply with FFP