Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

PSG owner Nasser El-Khelaifi has threatened to retaliate with counter offers for Premier League players should clubs pursue his players, so bids for Cavani could make for an interesting summer.

OMG they want Torres and Mikel .....

They want Hazard, because he is homegrown over there. So no deal could be done with them for Cavani.

They would say "ok but sell Hazard to us"

I knew psg will go through this route. Even FFP and the 75% tax increase can't stop them.

That was aimed at us because they want hazard. Unfortunately lucas moura wasn't this good for them. But we'll see how they can still outbid teams when their wage bill practically doubles because of the 75% tax increase.

The problem is that Matic and Witsel have the same qualities and deficiencies, they dont complement each other.

The best for us would be to go after Kroos or Gundoghan (if Lampard really leaves)...

Right but Lampard was never a deep lying CM. He's been playing there because of necessity (team's and his). He's at his best - or at least was - when near the opponent's goal where he can score goals from mid and long range.

ChelsTransferGossip @ChelsTransfer 2m

The main stumbling block is #PSG would be unwilling to sell Cavani and if they do, would not be less than €100 million (via @dimarzio) #CFC

ChelsTransferGossip @ChelsTransfer 2m

#CFC during the January window tried to sketch out a deal for Cavani, but future of player at present remains in Paris (via @dimarzio) #PSG

lol at 100m...

Cavani or Suarez for me. Cavani if he does indeed want to leave PSG or Suarez if Liverpool miss top 4. Make Liverpool an offer they can't refuse and Suarez can be our last ever mega-cash signing before this FFP era starts.

We would seriously be fucking unstoppable with Suarez in the form he's in now.

And why do papers keep linking Cavani with United? That's the absolute LAST position they'd need to buy a huge money singing. RvP, Rooney, Welbeck, and Hernandez. Why the hell would they need another striker. That's Daily Fail for you.

I think the Cavan to United rumours helps us because it increases the probability of him leaving and IF he does leave then I am sure Jose will convince him to join the best team in England.

Im quite certain we will get Costa in the summer. He will be available and for decent price. Cavani is too expensive and Psg wont sell him, Ronney is aging (I doubt he will be the man for our counter attacks) and probably wont leave, while Benteke, Martinez etc just dont cut it.

Costa is cunt, good striker and if we get him, I hope it works out.

Im quite certain we will get Costa in the summer. He will be available and for decent price. Cavani is too expensive and Psg wont sell him, Ronney is aging (I doubt he will be the man for our counter attacks) and probably wont leave, while Benteke, Martinez etc just dont cut it.

Costa is cunt, good striker and if we get him, I hope it works out.

Suarez... :rolleyes:

like eto but if we want to keep a back up experienced player then it should be torres... read above that rooney wont fit....imo rooney is the perfect fit for our team...2 nd in list would be cavani and chelsea can buy if we wants to.... 3rd in choice is mandkuzic.....cost..eh kinda fifty-fifty...

kroos would be a perfect fit.....

but how many of you are wondering that the fantastic trio , Lamps terry and cole might leave if we win the PL this season.... :cry: already talks of leaving on a high is floating around

Lamps and cole seems almost done deals after newcastle match....

lamps was the worst player in a blue shirt and it pains me to say that..... azpi seems like he was a LB all his lyf!!he actually made ben arfa look mediocre!!

with lamps and cole gone the club will look to reinvest soon...

shaw and a striker i guess...a new era dawns....KTBFFH

http://au.eurosport.com/football/serie-a/2011-2012/psg-chelsea-real-race-for-pogba_sto4127211/story.shtml

bidding war between us , madrid and psg for pogba.

dont think we will get him. hopefully if he goes to psg they will leave hazard alone.