Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

He is a winger right?Could be a decent addition as he is someone that can also play upfront but he hasn't really shone this season in the french league.

He's a striker, capable of playing as a winger if needed

He's similar to Daniel Sturridge..in terms of pace, dribbling ability, likes to take longshots..

hi my friends :) how are you??

primary, I would like to bow to you and to josè for the fantastic game of last monday!! you're a very wonderful team and i hope you can win the premier league!!! and maybe also in europe :)

but... i would like to have a bit of informations about vidic... for next season, mr thohir is going to buy him for my inter milan... what do you think???

Luis Muriel looks like an interesting player. He's the type of striker we should take a gamble on if the fee makes sense. I haven't seen much of him but he looks like the type of striker we need in that he has good technique, pace, dribbling ability. He's only 22 years old so he has plenty of room for development.

http://www.whoscored.com/Articles/1krrumhjpuwwhqeggati9a/Show

Vidić is still a rock in defense, but very slow and very injury prone, but for free he'll do fine :)

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

I think the same.

Because, in my opinion, we have to buy at least a defender, maybe two if we will not redeem rolando... infact we'll lose walter samuel and luckly also christian chivu... and rolando maybe comes back to porto

vidic, though he has 33 years old, i think he can do very well in italy... economically and technically speaking, it's a logical operation

He looks solid, and is cheap, but is he better then Lukaku? We need already world class striker and we need him now, not potentially world class.

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

That thinking is what made us waste 50m on Torres. We need somebody on the cusp of being world class or becoming a very good player.

Luis Muriel looks like an interesting player. He's the type of striker we should take a gamble on if the fee makes sense. I haven't seen much of him but he looks like the type of striker we need in that he has good technique, pace, dribbling ability. He's only 22 years old so he has plenty of room for development.

http://www.whoscored.com/Articles/1krrumhjpuwwhqeggati9a/Show

I remember I signed him once in FIFA09 and he was very good :D We should definitely get him :P

i think mandzukicis d best option available in the market....rooney the right fit....

we should go for someone like d wolfburg lb than shaw but shaw is a chelsea fan so dont know whom to vote for!!

kroos seems like an awesome edition especially for an attacking setup and he could easily play in the pivot...

we dont need any more AM's ....

the goosebumps when i realize we are just 3 signings away from ruling europe again...B)

Not a Mandzukic fan myself. I think he's been made to look better than he really is because he's surrounded by the best squad in the world. Just like Mario Gomez. He's left Bayern now and I've literally not heard his name since.

Think it's pretty clear Bayern feel the same since they've signed Lewandowski. I think he'd flop here.

Not a Mandzukic fan myself. I think he's been made to look better than he really is because he's surrounded by the best squad in the world. Just like Mario Gomez. He's left Bayern now and I've literally not heard his name since.

Think it's pretty clear Bayern feel the same since they've signed Lewandowski. I think he'd flop here.

That's because Gomez suffered a serious knee injury that kept him out for the last 5 months. Otherwise, he has scored 2 goals in 3 league appearances.