Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Why is that?

Basically they said that selling him for 40m was the best piece of business they have ever made because he's nowhere near worth that, said he's overrated and that he won't reach a high level. I read that Matic is miles better too and some even prefer Enzo Pérez.

Basically they said that selling him for 40m was the best piece of business they have ever made because he's nowhere near worth that, said he's overrated and that he won't reach a high level. I read that Matic is miles better too and some even prefer Enzo Pérez.

Yeah I do remember a Benfica fan on this forum saying something along the lines of Matic has been miles better then Witsel for them.

What is the chance of Matic coming? Is the reported price of 40m true or not?

I doubt we would be linked with him if he was realy that expensive, no way we will pay 40m for him in january.

But he would fit better than Guarin. He is amazing in benfica, question is how good will he be here?

hahahahahahhha which one is yours!

u do know that chelsea was predominantly a "long ball" team. "a defesive team". a team that won its only CL using those very tactics. and the fact that just by playing one way or another makes u "ASHAMED" of calling urself a chelsea fan goes onto to show a lot of things.

What is the chance of Matic coming? Is the reported price of 40m true or not?

I doubt we would be linked with him if he was realy that expensive, no way we will pay 40m for him in january.

But he would fit better than Guarin. He is amazing in benfica, question is how good will he be here?

Benfica didnt qualify into the last 16 in the champs league. There are rumors that they are in some financial crisis, so i think we have a realistic chance to get him cheaper than we thought.

Benfica didnt qualify into the last 16 in the champs league. There are rumors that they are in some financial crisis, so i think we have a realistic chance to get him cheaper than we thought.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-transfer-news-markovic-matic-2956730

According to that article...Matic could be available for only 20 million!

u do know that chelsea was predominantly a "long ball" team. "a defesive team". a team that won its only CL using those very tactics. and the fact that just by playing one way or another makes u "ASHAMED" of calling urself a chelsea fan goes onto to show a lot of things.

Yeah, it shows that I'm not living in the past, unlike you sir, with everything in your profile suggesting that. Yes in the past we played very defensive and tacticlly brilliant football at times. Just the way we played last night. But I say no more. Why else we purchased the likes of Mata Hazard, Willian, Oscar, De Bruyne, Shurrle, Marin Moses, Piazon. Atsu an so on. That for me is a clear hint that a change of style is coming only in the matter of a time and bravery to do it! I personaly don't want to see Chelsea play the same type of a football, that we were palying it the last ten years. And hopefully that will became true with the departure of those who already left the club like Drogba, Malouda, Kalou, Anelka, and so many others and the deaprture of Lampard, Terry Cole and so on to still come. And last but not least I will not explain my self no more especially not in front of you. That's my opinion and I have the right to express it in this forum. If you don't like it I suggest for you to go and....... I want to see my favourite team to play an atacking kind of football and not a defensive one. I think that's the intention of our chairman also.

I really am sorry for any grammatic, punctual or any other mistakes that i made!

Yeah, it shows that I'm not living in the past, unlike you sir, with everything in your profile suggesting that. Yes in the past we played very defensive and tacticlly brilliant football at times. Just the way we played last night. But I say no more. Why else we purchased the likes of Mata Hazard, Willian, Oscar, De Bruyne, Shurrle, Marin Moses, Piazon. Atsu an so on. That for me is a clear hint that a change of style is coming only in the matter of a time and bravery to do it! I personaly don't want to see Chelsea play the same type of a football, that we were palying it the last ten years. And hopefully that will became true with the departure of those who already left the club like Drogba, Malouda, Kalou, Anelka, and so many others and the deaprture of Lampard, Terry Cole and so on to still come. And last but not least I will not explain my self no more especially not in front of you. That's my opinion and I have the right to express it in this forum. If you don't like it I suggest for you to go and....... I want to see my favourite team to play an atacking kind of football and not a defensive one. I think that's the intention of our chairman also.

I really am sorry for any grammatic, punctual or any other mistakes that i made!

u missed my whole point. and in fact had the guts to go on a rant towards me. hahahaha

this is CFC. attacking footbal is just another style of football. no matter how good we get attacking, we still will have to defend. their is always a balance. even then their will be moment (like last night) when we would have to become conservative and defensive in our approach. that is football. no team can breed only on attack. example is right in front of u, now every1 wants a world class DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER to shore up the defences.

anyways i am deviating now. the point is this is CFC. no matter what i love it. defensive, offensive, bad times good times, one touch passing , long balls, no matter what, i will never be ASHAMED TO BE CALLED A CHELSEA FAN. and that is what a fan is. a fan does not change with the style of play of the team.

also like u said "u dont need to explain yourself in front of me", your one line of comment explains u perfectly.

Musacchio of Villareal is also having superb season so far. Barca, City are already interested.

Due to his small height, I dont know how would he do it in PL, but he is beast in la liga.

he is exactly the same height as r.carvalho so he might be alright as long as he has a good leap.

did you notice the conditions last night ,,,, or maybe you think it is still possible to play perfect football in ANY weather ,,, check the Brondby PL game

it was a classic