Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Get him in! A player with problems in his (teenage) past but is better than Guarin and 3x cheaper (and less embarrassing) than Matic. Talented as hell if we can get the best out of him.

Yes, please!

If we're not going to give KDB game-time, who can play in similar positions and is far superior, then there's no hope for Morrison.

Mind games. The striker need is greatest. Steer clear of Morrison, nothing but trouble. Man Utd washed there hands of him, why subject ourselves to morons.

His problems were in Manchester, so they had to let him go. He's got undeniable talent and I think he's not as far off De Bruyne as some people are suggesting. He's got a cockiness about him that could take him a long way, whereas De Bruyne seems to play within himself a lot.

It's a risky move with a massive upside.

Better than Guarin, at least.

Lol, there, there mate. Everyone has players they dislike I suppose! :D

His problems were in Manchester, so they had to let him go. He's got undeniable talent and I think he's not as far off De Bruyne as some people are suggesting. He's got a cockiness about him that could take him a long way, whereas De Bruyne seems to play within himself a lot.

It's a risky move with a massive upside.

Just in Manchester? His problem is his attitude:

KDB was instrumental for Belgium's highly successful WC qualifying campaign while Ravel was fighting with his U21 teammates. No comparison.

And I don't know how his cockheadedness, sorry, 'cockiness' would help the team if he was on the bench. Surely it wouldn't be a positive thing to have him moaning? At least KDB has been nothing but professional about the lack of game-time.

Another rumour about Mourinho wanting Reus and will make funds with Mata sale...

Not sure how true, but if Mata realy isnt in Mou plans, this would be top deal. Reus is great allround attacker who can also play as striker. But Im more fan of classic striker...

Another rumour about Mourinho wanting Reus and will make funds with Mata sale...

Not sure how true, but if Mata realy isnt in Mou plans, this would be top deal. Reus is great allround attacker who can also play as striker. But Im more fan of classic striker...

We have no need for Reus now that we have Willian.

Mata and De Bruyne out, Reus in?

Willian, Hazard, Oscar, Schurrle and Reus for 3 positions?

Would be absolutely ridiculous, yes, but no way do I see it happening.

Can you imagine the pace and insane skill of Hazard on one wing and Reus on the other? Sweet Jesus!

Super pacey counter attacking midfield: ------Hazard-------Willian--------Reus--------

Pace/power mix: -------Schürrle-------Oscar-------Reus---------

Think if Jose sends Mata out its for a CM though. Would be terrible to see United get Reus as he's been linked with them. He'd be perfect in their system with the way they use their wingers. Would be a nightmare.

City is interested in Matic and Zouma. Javi Garcia is on way to Napoli...

Fuck City, I wish we sign Matic and Zouma, they are great players.

i heard napoli will buy gonalons over garcia

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2013/12/napoli-set-to-sign-lyon-midfielder/