Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Out of curiosity, what would people say about Nainggolan?

I have been watching Cagliari a bit since my gf is from those parts, and I have to say that the guy impresses me. He is short so will not be winning plenty of aerial duels but seem to be very strong at keeping the ball, plays aggressively but with enough composure to assess each situation and knows how to tackle. He is not a DLP, but he is quite good at passing. He reminds me of a bulldog, tireless and never gives up. He would also fit in Chelsea as he sure knows how to block a ball properly, a very useful talent.

He is 25, so neither too young nor too old. He would also most likely be available for a reasonable price, so personally I would take him day and night over Guarin.

I wish Chelsea had a player so good at what you are describing. Matic is very good, but it's nice to also have a bulldog in the midfield who is lower to the ground. I don't watch Cagliari much now, but I do like Naingolan.

Andre-Villas-Boas--008.jpg
the january transfer window, the question is where will end ex fc porto dragon manager
andre villas boas, idiots of spurs sacked my man, paris & milan make an offer,
andre villas boas is damn angry he told i will never manage a premier league club again, idiots,
the fff france afro colonie or milan the mafia club of silvio berlusconi, what ya think?
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/dec/27/andre-villas-boas-next-job

Mourinho: "The window is open and when it's open anything can happen but we don't think a lot is going to happen for us. If somebody really wants to leave probably we have to bring in somebody but we're going to do things in a very calm way".

Players who might leave: KDB, Ba, Essien, Mata (i dont think so but anyway..)

That means a possible CM and ST, If KDB leaves like the rumor says we wont buy anyone to replace him i belive.

A CM/striker or even both should definately come even if no one leaves IMO.

If we get Matic or Costa it could decide title or bust. But Im seriously doubting that Mou is planning to get title this season. Its more like if we get it fine, if not fine aswell, as long we finish in top 3.