Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Jackson martinez

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMYCpNypxaI&feature=player_detailpage

Diego costa(strength to hold the ball and finishing and first touch is class)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFBvHgA0oiw&feature=player_detailpage&list=UUv-Or279OlKoOTvbUPkcWTg

Koke (this guy has a massively underated vision as a CM)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMc4IOciSc0&feature=player_detailpage

Pls how do i post the video instead of just the link? :cry:

Just paste the link as text without pasting it as a hyperlink.

Signing Falcao on loan for 6 months seems the only available way to fix our problems.

-Would just have to pay his wages

-Available in UCL

Agreed, Monaco pay £50m in the summer to have his service for 3 months and risk missing out on the title/CL next season=facepalm, just never gonna happen

I'll cringe is Matic is bought. It's the principal.

The matic talk makes me cringe. It would be typical of this club to go and spunk stupid amounts on a player once owned by us.

Desperate times and all, but I still agree. The utter embarrassment...

I dont know why the fuss about if he was our player or not...he would never develop here to this level and would be loaned to Vitesse forever...

When we sold him, he was worth 2mio. He is now much better player and worth more.

He is good player and be happy that he still wants to join us despite we thrown him away like trash for Luiz.

Yes we didnt trust him like we didnt believe in Danny and many others...when will people realise Chelsea isnt good place to develop talents? It never was and under Mou and club policy to get instant sucess, it will take some time before we will see some youth/bought talented player reach starting eleven. Kdb, Kalas, Moses are recent examples.

Agreed, Monaco pay £50m in the summer to have his service for 3 months and risk missing out on the title/CL next season=facepalm, just never gonna happen

There are problems between both parties that why i think the loan maybe possible.

Signing Falcao on loan for 6 months seems the only available way to fix our problems.

-Would just have to pay his wages

-Available in UCL

I think Chelsea may offer 10M to AS Monaco for half-season onloan of Falcao. Chelsea also onloans Torres to AS Monaco for the same period.

Get him in! A player with problems in his (teenage) past but is better than Guarin and 3x cheaper (and less embarrassing) than Matic. Talented as hell if we can get the best out of him.

Fantastically talented but has issues. If we played 433 then he could be a player for us but not sure if he's quite so suited to the double pivot. Having said that he's young, he's out of Manchester and maybe Jose could be a positive influence on him but he's by no means a no-brainer like Luke Shaw.