Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

What about any of the Benders? Sven or Lars??? :eyebrows:

Lars is slightly better and probably easier to get.

But still the Benders are extremely overrated here. They are ok player but nothing more. Not really a step up from Mikel and worse than Ramires.

You talk about the same Benzema? Benzema aka wood?

Lol he cant score for france and in Real he missed huge chances. Please no.

Personally I feel he needs a change of scenario. He's still pretty young and has a massive upside to his game, he's pretty much a complete striker that can do everything when on form.

Alan Dzagoev for me to replace Super Frank , this guy has somewhat went off the radar and i would love to see him in Cfc blue ,Roman use your Russian influence and send him some roubles to come to Stamford Bridge please! Ross Barkley worth keeping tabs on ,hope with that everton loan with Lukaku will sweeten a deal.When Et'o/Ba leave nxt season we will need another 20+ prem striker to go with Lukaku/Torres also

Instead of Willian or Schurrle we should sign Di Maria. Guy is class, one of best assist makers in football with his crosses. Unlike Hazard/Mata/Oscar/Willian he doesnt dribble that much and keep the ball and slow down attack but he makes killer pass in few seconds. Why the hell we signed Willian I will never know...

Di Maria, Witsel, Shaw and Diego Costa and we would be set for next 6 years. But we go and buy Willian :/

Instead of Willian or Schurrle we should sign Di Maria. Guy is class, one of best assist makers in football with his crosses. Unlike Hazard/Mata/Oscar/Willian he doesnt dribble that much and keep the ball and slow down attack but he makes killer pass in few seconds. Why the hell we signed Willian I will never know...

Di Maria, Witsel, Shaw and Diego Costa and we would be set for next 6 years. But we go and buy Willian :/

Di Maria doesn't dribble too much...? The guy is practically a headless chicken. Wouldn't want to pay the 40 mill required to get him.

Di Maria doesn't dribble too much...? The guy is practically a headless chicken. Wouldn't want to pay the 40 mill required to get him.

DI maria was made a headless chicken by Mourinho.

IF you watch him play for Argentina you would know how good he is (BETTER THAN BALE). This season alone, is probably hes best start in a madrid outfit.