Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

One may ask, how many more players does Jose need ?

Every year Roman spends approximately 60m & Chelsea still need more players ?

How about, get some of those loans back, instead ?

i feel next year, we will get back on some of the investments we have made.

marin - sold

moses - sold (or one of the current 6 AMs who are better than moses)

kakuta - sold.

ba - sold

mikel - sold (?)

torres- sold.

lamps - retires/free agent

essien - free agent

etoo - free agent

with the wages and the money generated by these transfers we can easily buy a high profile ST and CDM and bring back players like lukaku, josh and romeu.

i feel next year, we will get back on some of the investments we have made.

marin - sold

moses - sold (or one of the current 6 AMs who are better than moses)

kakuta - sold.

ba - sold

mikel - sold (?)

torres- sold.

lamps - retires/free agent

essien - free agent

etoo - free agent

with the wages and the money generated by these transfers we can easily buy a high profile ST and CDM and bring back players like lukaku, josh and romeu.

Oh boy, I admire your wishful thinking.

As we both know, Chelsea hardly ever sell their players.

Those free agents might not be resign, I agree here. However, Torres sold ? Are you smoking that funny stuff ? Torres no matter what he does, he won´t be sold. Chelsea management is so adamant on keeping him, it´s not even funny sometimes.

Sturridge gone, Lukaku loaned all because of him.

Those free agents might not be resign, I agree here. However, Torres sold ? Are you smoking that funny stuff ? Torres no matter what he does, he won´t be sold. Chelsea management is so adamant on keeping him, it´s not even funny sometimes.

but we wont be selling our best player. i mean we can get 30 mil (easily) off just ba, marin, moses, kakuta and i seriously doubt they are anywhere near our plans. we already have 6 WC AMs and the likes of piazon coming thru. so definitely expect these 4 to be offloaded.

lamps, essien is a maybe but lets see. but we have a LOT of options in this department. i mean rambo, lamps, mikel, essien, mvg, josh, romeu, chalobah. plus i think we will buy witsel/gundogan/bender or some other WC DM. so i do expect a lot of off-loading in this department too.

etoo i feel wont be given an extension. he was a stop-gap and will remain so. we will definitely buy a WC striker next season.

torres being sold is wishful, but i hope that comes true. lukaku as a 2nd striker and a WC striker (rooney) as the 1st one, would be ideal.

One may ask, how many more players does Jose need ?

Every year Roman spends approximately 60m & Chelsea still need more players ?

How about, get some of those loans back, instead ?

We could have a decent lineup with all the loaned out players..

EXAMPLE:

-----------------Courtois---------------

Kane -- Pappoe -- Chalobah - Van Aanholt

Romeu -- McEachran

Moses -- T.Hazard -- Piazon

Lukaku

but we wont be selling our best player. i mean we can get 30 mil (easily) off just ba, marin, moses, kakuta and i seriously doubt they are anywhere near our plans. we already have 6 WC AMs and the likes of piazon coming thru. so definitely expect these 4 to be offloaded.

lamps, essien is a maybe but lets see. but we have a LOT of options in this department. i mean rambo, lamps, mikel, essien, mvg, josh, romeu, chalobah. plus i think we will buy witsel/gundogan/bender or some other WC DM. so i do expect a lot of off-loading in this department too.

etoo i feel wont be given an extension. he was a stop-gap and will remain so. we will definitely buy a WC striker next season.

torres being sold is wishful, but i hope that comes true. lukaku as a 2nd striker and a WC striker (rooney) as the 1st one, would be ideal.

As I said. Your analyses are just a wish. Whatever Chelsea will do is too premature to tell.

One thing I know, Jose needs top players to do well. Otherwise, no dice.

We could have a decent lineup with all the loaned out players..

EXAMPLE:

-----------------Courtois---------------

Kane -- Pappoe -- Chalobah - Van Aanholt

Romeu -- McEachran

Moses -- T.Hazard -- Piazon

Lukaku

Excuse me, but with the above line-up, not even the Carling Cup might be achieved ?

As I said. Your analyses are just a wish. Whatever Chelsea will do is too premature to tell.

One thing I know, Jose needs top players to do well. Otherwise, no dice.

wishful - YES, probable and possible - also YES.

every manager needs top players (maybe except saf, how he won the PL with this united squad is unthinkable). we expect jose to win us PL, FA, CARLING and CL. for that he defo needs top players. right now we are about one ST short.

Swap deal with torres + cash for diego costa??

why??? he is in red hot form but simply not that good... and again, he is the main focus of atm's attack. everythin goes thru him. i think what we need is a box player,a poacher who can finish whatever is thrown at him in the opposition D.

wishful - YES, probable and possible - also YES.

every manager needs top players (maybe except saf, how he won the PL with this united squad is unthinkable). we expect jose to win us PL, FA, CARLING and CL. for that he defo needs top players. right now we are about one ST short.

You expect Jose to win it all & may I ask when ?

Chelsea hardly ever sell their first team players - That applies to none of these.

With the FFP now in full swing we need to invest and sell, which is exactly what the club will do. We can see this is happening merely by the size of our acadamy and the amount of players out on loan. We buy them in cheap, train them up, loan them out, sell for profit - Never worry about FFP again.

why??? he is in red hot form but simply not that good... and again, he is the main focus of atm's attack. everythin goes thru him. i think what we need is a box player,a poacher who can finish whatever is thrown at him in the opposition D.

I wasn't serious when I said it but,

He is a very good finisher. The best goals to shot ratio in spain so far. (Better than messi)

He has almost dider drogba's strength and is faster.

He can dribble(obviously as a brazilian :P)

But he is a cunt though.

Overall he is better than torres, we could get rid of him to his homeland.

I just have this gut feeling that strikers that are "hustlers"(suarez, aguero, drogba, tevez, cavani, falcao, diego costa) are suited for chelsea than any other type of timid strikers.

Chelsea hardly ever sell their first team players - That applies to none of these.

With the FFP now in full swing we need to invest and sell, which is exactly what the club will do. We can see this is happening merely by the size of our acadamy and the amount of players out on loan. We buy them in cheap, train them up, loan them out, sell for profit - Never worry about FFP again.

Well, FFP is one thing, but how many players Chelsea will sell ? Not many.

Mostly, I was referring to Torres. He won´t be sold, in my view.

You expect Jose to win it all & may I ask when ?

i expect PL specially looking at the way other teams (city mostly) are playing. right now, our squad is only 2nd to city in PL but our manager is a 100 times better. he just earned us 3 points. on the other hand, pellegrini started with richards and clichy (out for 4 months and 1 month respectively), with navas and nasri on the wings against the best side in europe.

carling and FA cup - are very arbit and hard to predict but i do expect jose to go for one of them.

CL- dont think we have it in us to win it this year. maybe semis. barca, bayern, psg, rm, bvb are definitely better teams. but in a year or 2 with a WC ST and CDM, we will be there.

I wasn't serious when I said it but,

He is a very good finisher. The best goals to shot ratio in spain so far. (Better than messi)

He has almost dider drogba's strength and is faster.

He can dribble(obviously as a brazilian :P)

But he is a cunt though.

Overall he is better than torres, we could get rid of him to his homeland.

I just have this gut feeling that strikers that are "hustlers"(aguero, drogba, tevez, cavani, falcao, diego costa) are suited for chelsea than any other type of timid strikers.

that is true. specially with the kind of "small" AMs we have got, we need a physical presence.

but u know, in a year or two, lukaku will have almost all the attributes u just described for costa. i feel what we need now is rooney/ibra/tevez. "hustlers" (as u said) but WC finishers, who the defenders are scared to go up against.

i expect PL specially looking at the way other teams (city mostly) are playing. right now, our squad is only 2nd to city in PL but our manager is a 100 times better. he just earned us 3 points. on the other hand, pellegrini started with richards and clichy (out for 4 months and 1 month respectively), with navas and nasri on the wings against the best side in europe.

carling and FA cup - are very arbit and hard to predict but i do expect jose to go for one of them.

CL- dont think we have it in us to win it this year. maybe semis. barca, bayern, psg, rm, bvb are definitely better teams. but in a year or 2 with a WC ST and CDM, we will be there.

Personally, maybe you have noticed, I do not care much about FA or Crawling Cups.

My priority is CL. The only true club competition & still the best.

Then, PL could be at Chelsea again. By the end of December, I might be able to tell whether Chelsea are capable of winning it this season.