Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Many great players like Ozil,Eriksen,Bony etc joined the English league last transfer window.

I want the league to continue on getting stronger so here's a list of players who I'd love to see join some premiership club in January(realistic deals btw)-

Keisuke Honda

Hulk

Mathieu Valbuena

Hernanes

Sebastian Giovinco

Jackson Martinez

Which players would you guys love to see in the league?

Nice list.

I'd personally love to see Ribery play in the EPL. He's got that x-factor about him.

i saw some links from a few days ago that we are interested in matthias ginter from freiburg in january. good holding mid / centre back

Post the link?

The only club interested in Ginter was Arsenal. They made a 6 million bid and Freiburg rejected it.

He'd be useless at Chelsea unless he gets regular playing time.

Post the link?

The only club interested in Ginter was Arsenal. They made a 6 million bid and Freiburg rejected it.

He'd be useless at Chelsea unless he gets regular playing time.

not that credible

http://www.fanatix.com/news/chelsea-join-arsenal-in-the-race-to-sign-highly-rated-german-starlet/147226/

So you guys think that Rooney might still want out if United start going downhill with Moyes?

The past couple of games shows that Rooney still has it in him. Might work great with the system that Mourinho want to put.

Let's hope he doesn't sign an extension to his contract and that next year will force the hand of United.

So you guys think that Rooney might still want out if United start going downhill with Moyes?

The past couple of games shows that Rooney still has it in him. Might work great with the system that Mourinho want to put.

Let's hope he doesn't sign an extension to his contract and that next year will force the hand of United.

I thought he signed an extension?

Just wonder if the Rooney thread was open, what people would be saying. So much people were saying when we were interested in him that he will not ever be back to his best and is on the decline. His last three games have proved that he is still a quality player. People write off people too easily. Rooney still has plenty more seasons in him and he might just end up being a revelation for United this season.

Just wonder if the Rooney thread was open, what people would be saying. So much people were saying when we were interested in him that he will not ever be back to his best and is on the decline. His last three games have proved that he is still a quality player. People write off people too easily. Rooney still has plenty more seasons in him and he might just end up being a revelation for United this season.

I think most people with some knowledge of the game were aware that Rooney still is a special player. That is why Utd did not let him go. All those decline comments only motivated him even more. Wonder whether his phantom injuries in preseason were real though.

I hear some RUMOURS that Roman has given AVB €150M to strenght the team on 4 positions next month. A full back (right), a central defender, a creative midfielder and a striker.

Let's say that these rumours are right, who would you get??

On top of AVB's list are rumoured: Alvaro Pereira, Gary Cahill, Jack Rodwell and Gonzalo Higuain or Edinson Cavani..

Can I jusr drink instead?

Chelsea back in for Ocampos? AVB was reportedly interested in him way back when. If Emenalo is opening talks again with Ocampos' rep and Monaco, this would seem like a likely suitor for Mata, seeing how he can link up with Falcao and most of the other big clubs outside the PL don't need Mata. Exciting player but early days and it could be tabloid fluff.

http://www.sportsvibe.co.uk/news/football/reports-chelsea-plan-lucas-ocampos-bid-28228/?

I wouldn't trust transfer 'reports' during a transfer window, let alone when it's closed. How would some unknown website know what we're planning to do 4 months from now?!

Last time i believed that shit was when Chelsea had already agreed personal terms with Falcao. :wank2: