Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I agree on Benatia for quality. I'm trying to watch Lovren too. When I went to the Roma Chelsea pre-season match, I was struck by Benatia and Castan as a duo. they were easily the most impressive players on that pitch, but I am still surprised by how well they've begun their season in Italy.

Chelsea will likely keep on scouting for players with lower wages, but in terms of getting some dominant center midfielders with high level experience, things might be a little trickier.

i feel next year, we will get back on some of the investments we have made.

marin - sold

moses - sold (or one of the current 6 AMs who are better than moses)

kakuta - sold.

ba - sold

mikel - sold (?)

torres- sold.

lamps - retires/free agent

essien - free agent

etoo - free agent

with the wages and the money generated by these transfers we can easily buy a high profile ST and CDM and bring back players like lukaku, josh and romeu. [/quote

Think Torres/Mikel will stay,Essien has another year so he will probly hang around,agree with others tho Moses looks a better bet than Schurrle,Cole might also be released leaving Bertrand/Pvh so a world class Cm/Striker for me to join Lukaku/Challabah

marin - sold

kakuta - sold.

ba - sold

mikel - sold (?)

torres- sold.

essien - free agent

etoo - free agent

with the wages and the money generated by these transfers we can easily buy a high profile ST and CDM and bring back players like lukaku, josh and romeu.

???

I agree on Benatia for quality. I'm trying to watch Lovren too. When I went to the Roma Chelsea pre-season match, I was struck by Benatia and Castan as a duo. they were easily the most impressive players on that pitch, but I am still surprised by how well they've begun their season in Italy.

Chelsea will likely keep on scouting for players with lower wages, but in terms of getting some dominant center midfielders with high level experience, things might be a little trickier.

Every 1 man and his dog called spot can see Chelsea have needed a new Frank Lampard/Essien type of central midfielder the last few seasons and yet(dont know how good Van.ginkel/Romeou will end up?)we still go out and buy positions that we are overstocked in.We need a world class midfielder now ,not in 2-3 years time when probly we will overstocked in that position with the young chelsea talent breaking through,come on Cfc backroom staff do your homework and get your head out of your ass.We will keep on struggling to really control games without this type of player and kick on a rule the world.

Every 1 man and his dog called spot can see Chelsea have needed a new Frank Lampard/Essien type of central midfielder the last few seasons and yet(dont know how good Van.ginkel/Romeou will end up?)we still go out and buy positions that we are overstocked in.We need a world class midfielder now ,not in 2-3 years time when probly we will overstocked in that position with the young chelsea talent breaking through,come on Cfc backroom staff do your homework and get your head out of your ass.We will keep on struggling to really control games without this type of player and kick on a rule the world.

as someone who loves all-round center midfielders in the world of football, after having chosen Chelsea as "my team" with Didier Drogba in 2005, I have to say that Makelele, Ballack, and Ramires are the only center midfielders I've really liked at Chelsea since that year. Essien was good at one time, but perhaps got run into the ground--I hope this never happens to Ramires, who has, IMO, taken Chelsea on his back since Drogba left (and even prior).

People might express the view that getting top players in your side can be difficult, but --really-- how difficult is it to see the opportunities? Juve do it constantly and are fully-stocked, PLUS their youth and young acquisitions. I have been in the "get your head out of your ass, Chelsea!" crowd for years now, so I know how you feel. thankfully, Chelsea HAVE gotten winger options after having only Malouda (I was not a fan of Joe Cole) for some time after Robben.

I think michu would be a good shout, he is young, fast, good striking instincts, we have spent money on worse, think he would be a good addition :)

We don't need him. He scored tons of goals last season but he does not suit our style and he is not an out and out centre forward. A no go for us.

We don't need him. He scored tons of goals last season but he does not suit our style and he is not an out and out centre forward. A no go for us.

Yes, why would we want someone who scores lots of goals when we have the three stooges of strikers who can't get a goal between them. You are right why would we want that, hahahaha

question-mark-smiley-emoticon.gif

marin - sold

kakuta - sold.

ba - sold

mikel - sold (?)

torres- sold.

essien - free agent

etoo - free agent

with the wages and the money generated by these transfers we can easily buy a high profile ST and CDM and bring back players like lukaku, josh and romeu. [/quote

Think Torres/Mikel will stay,Essien has another year so he will probly hang around,agree with others tho Moses looks a better bet than Schurrle,Cole might also be released leaving Bertrand/Pvh so a world class Cm/Striker for me to join Lukaku/Challabah

torres is wishful thinking. i dont think he ll go. but not so sure about mikel. specially if we buy a world class DM. i mean then we will have rambo, mvg, romeu, josh, essien, chalobah, and bender/witsel/gundogan. mikel himself might see that he wont be getting the oppurtunities and might want to leave.

Pogba - Ramires pivot? Tasty.

Pogba, Ramires, plus Axel Witsel. Chelsea would be looking brilliant, but I find it hard to believe Juve will sell Pogba. Is the family bleeding money from the stadium investment or other costs? can't imagine.