Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Refers to the North London Derby. Tottenham (the one who spent 100.000,000) lost by 1 goal to Arsenal. They're trying to show that money can't win over class.

That pic is just bollocks...The net spending of Arsenal is more than Spurs' after Ozil.

Still.....i believe Spurs' midfield can compete with Arsenal for that 4th spot with their defense and attacking options

North London will be white after the 38 games.

That pic is just bollocks...The net spending of Arsenal is more than Spurs' after Ozil.

Still.....i believe Spurs' midfield can compete with Arsenal for that 4th spot with their defense and attacking options

North London will be white after the 38 games.

During the NL derby though, they hadn't bought Ozil.

I shouldn't be talking about the January transfer window already but I hope Leroy Fer catches Mou's interest for our midfield in the coming months :ph34r: Apparently he wanted him at Inter when he was a youngster. Easy to see why obviously.

I shouldn't be talking about the January transfer window already but I hope Leroy Fer catches Mou's interest for our midfield in the coming months :ph34r: Apparently he wanted him at Inter when he was a youngster. Easy to see why obviously.

I would love us to replace Essien and Mikel/Lampard with Leroy Fer and Adam Maher! both have bags of potential! the Dutch have some great young Midfielders! Fer, Maher and Van Ginkel all at Chelsea would be amazing!

The technical director of Eredivisie side NEC Nijmegen has asked for the Dutch authorities to look into the loan system at rival side Vitesse.

Chelsea have given their feeder club six players, Patrick van Aanholt, Gael Kakuta, Lucas Piazon, Cristian ­Cuevas, Sam Hutchinson and new signing Christian Atsu.

And although Mark Hagen doesn't believe it is against the rules, he has warned that their could be as many as ten loan signings at the club if the situation isn't looked at.

'I want to be clear that I am not judging Vitesse or Chelsea because they are acting within the rules,' Aalbers told the Mirror.

'But this is a new ­situation for us in Dutch football and it is worthy of discussion. It is six players on loan from Chelsea at Vitesse, but if this trend continues it could be nine or 10.'

The thoughts in Holland are not dissimilar to how Football League club's thought about Watford's loan players, with the club bringing in over ten players on temporary deals last season.

The majority of them were from their parent clubs Udinese and Granada.

Hutchinson, who retired from football for 18 months before returning to the Chelsea set-up, spoke about his delight at joining the Dutch side.

He said: 'Obviously it's good to come into a place where you know people, though it's little bit different as I'm English.

'It will take time but hopefully I'll fit in well.'

So tomorrow, the loan window opens, right? Who are we expecting to see leave on loan? I have a feeling Josh is not going anywhere.

I believe is already open since Tuesday.

Confirm: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2412409/50-players-loan-moves-Football-League.html

So tomorrow, the loan window opens, right? Who are we expecting to see leave on loan? I have a feeling Josh is not going anywhere.

Josh should be the first one to go out on loan...he's no-where near Chelsea's first team and if he had any ambition, he'd try to become a star in the English Championship...rather than sit around for Fa Cup/league cup fixtures.

Chalobah should definitely be out on loan.

Many great players like Ozil,Eriksen,Bony etc joined the English league last transfer window.

I want the league to continue on getting stronger so here's a list of players who I'd love to see join some premiership club in January(realistic deals btw)-

Keisuke Honda

Hulk

Mathieu Valbuena

Hernanes

Sebastian Giovinco

Jackson Martinez

Which players would you guys love to see in the league?