Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

It's all about salary,there is no way napoli can afford to pay torres salary

Dont think torres would want to join and doubt rafa wants him.. Rafa is all about results and not friends just like we saw with alonso!

If that's true, I have lost all respect I previously had for Porto. Absolutely disgusting business to rip off Sporting for the +/- 10m they rightfully deserve. Hope Sporting sue those cunts and get what's theirs and more.

Hope it's not true though, don't need any more bad publicity for the sport after all the match fixing scandals and everythings.

That's what a good businessman calls, good business.

Sporting should have checked out all end results before selling the player. Only have themselves to blame.

How would you guys feel about us getting Rodrigo Moreno?

I hope you mean the one from benfica who plays as striker and winger? Think he is really good he is fast,agile,strong, has a good shot and can dribble.. But he likes to miss chances and has missed a couple of sitters.. But no worries he scores enough and has a huge amount of talent!

I hope you mean the one from benfica who plays as striker and winger? Think he is really good he is fast,agile,strong, has a good shot and can dribble.. But he likes to miss chances and has missed a couple of sitters.. But no worries he scores enough and has a huge amount of talent!

Yes, that's the one... He'll be a beast in a couple of years, and this is coming from an Anti-Benfica

Yes, that's the one... He'll be a beast in a couple of years, and this is coming from an Anti-Benfica

Would love having torres lukaku and rodrigo they would all give us something different.. Lukaku is a huge beast, torres is torres(mostly shit but is having his moments lately) and rodrigo can be the fast dribbler and poacher!

I think Rodrigo would be good, but only really if used in a Javier Hernandez role. Start against little teams and come on as a sub vs. big teams to get a goal.

Just get him to work on his finishing and composure. Forget every other sort of training in regards to crossing, tackling etc. Just make him the goalscorer he can be.