Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Mourinho has been linked to so many Madrid players following him to Chelsea, thanks to lazy journalists, but when Raphael Varane was mentioned, I thought there is a great young defender like him here in Chalobah whom Jose can work with. Probably not this coming season but definitely the following season.

How would you guys feel about us getting Rodrigo Moreno?

Haven't seen enough of him to form a proper opinion but he's been impressive most of the times I've seen him play, which is maybe ten games. Definitely got the potential to become world class and versatile too, being able to play almost any position in the attacking third. I believe he's in the Spain squad for the U21 Euros this summer, can see a bunch of big clubs taking an interest if he does well there. How much you reckon Benfica are asking for him?

Haven't seen enough of him to form a proper opinion but he's been impressive most of the times I've seen him play, which is maybe ten games. Definitely got the potential to become world class and versatile too, being able to play almost any position in the attacking third. I believe he's in the Spain squad for the U21 Euros this summer, can see a bunch of big clubs taking an interest if he does well there. How much you reckon Benfica are asking for him?

Honestly, I have no idea, but it probably is quite a bit.. Now might be the best time for someone to buy him actually, Benfica are bringing in Djuricic, another striker

Mourinho has been linked to so many Madrid players following him to Chelsea, thanks to lazy journalists, but when Raphael Varane was mentioned, I thought there is a great young defender like him here in Chalobah whom Jose can work with. Probably not this coming season but definitely the following season.

Chalobah's future is not in defence.

In:

De Rossi (15),

Modric (25),

Rooney (25),

Schurrle (20),

Papadopoulos (18)

Shaw (next year)

---

KDB, Lukaku, Pva (return)

Out:

Torres (10), Malouda, Benayoun, Marin (5), Ferreira, Essien (10)

Loan RLC, Chalobah, Ake, Feruz, T.Hazard to PL clubs

In:

De Rossi (15),

Modric (25),

Rooney (25),

Schurrle (20),

Papadopoulos (18)

Shaw (next year)

---

Out:

RLC will be a Chelsea player next season. We will want him to develop at the club first before even thinking of loaning him and if he was to go on loan would no way be a Premiership club. Still has a lot to learn. Same with Feruz.

In:

De Rossi (15),

Modric (25),

Rooney (25),

Schurrle (20),

Papadopoulos (18)

Shaw (next year)

---

Out:

Hopefully Watford get promoted..then Chalobah will get some vital PL experience on loan...

Aké & T. Hazard should be loaned out to Championship clubs...and maybe Steve Clarke will take Kalas on loan at West Brom?

I can't believe James Rodriguez and Moutinho have gone to Monaco. James was a player I was secretly hoping for us to be linked with this summer. If Falcao joins Monaco now then it just proves that football for some has become all about the Benjamin's and what a shame that is for the game. I guess greed rules glory for certain folks but you need these kind of players to remind you who is playing for the badge and who isn't.

I don't know what the current situation is with Isco as I saw a lot of Madrid players claiming that they have already got him but nothing official. The more I watch him play the more I want Isco to join the second coming of the Jose.

De Rossi would just be the perfect buy for our DM problem. The perfect age to do a job and allow Romeu, Challobah and Ake to break through without being blocked by a world class DM who has years ahead of him. That's a win/win buy and we must push to get him.

The big name striker fiasco that hasn't even breathed life yet and is looking more likey that we will miss out on one of the big three. As much as I would love to see Cavani here maybe it isn't such a bad thing that we won't bow down to these ridiculous price tags that are slapped on every decent striker in Europe.

I can't believe James Rodriguez and Moutinho have gone to Monaco. James was a player I was secretly hoping for us to be linked with this summer. If Falcao joins Monaco now then it just proves that football for some has become all about the Benjamin's and what a shame that is for the game. I guess greed rules glory for certain folks but you need these kind of players to remind you who is playing for the badge and who isn't.

I don't know what the current situation is with Isco as I saw a lot of Madrid players claiming that they have already got him but nothing official. The more I watch him play the more I want Isco to join the second coming of the Jose.

De Rossi would just be the perfect buy for our DM problem. The perfect age to do a job and allow Romeu, Challobah and Ake to break through without being blocked by a world class DM who has years ahead of him. That's a win/win buy and we must push to get him.

The big name striker fiasco that hasn't even breathed life yet and is looking more likey that we will miss out on one of the big three. As much as I would love to see Cavani here maybe it isn't such a bad thing that we won't bow down to these ridiculous price tags that are slapped on every decent striker in Europe.

Can you people stop saying shit like this player went for money and so and so?

The reality is that majority of the players desire that more then anything else.

Otherwise why go there, to Chelsea, city and such?

Just join your boy hood club and that's that.

But that's no longer a reality, is a thing of the past.

So no point in saying stuff like that over and over when is the new norm. Is just get annoying having to read that same moaning and bitching over a player all the time.

Thanks to Roman influence in the sport, big salary is the thing to crave for.

Can you people stop saying shit like this player went for money and so and so?

The reality is that majority of the players desire that more then anything else.

Otherwise why go there, to Chelsea, city and such?

Just join your boy hood club and that's that.

But that's no longer a reality, is a thing of the past.

So no point in saying stuff like that over and over when is the new norm.

Thanks to Roman influence in the sport, big salary is the thing to crave for.

I kinda disagree..

Players go to clubs like Chelsea , Real Madrid etc. a lot of times because they want to play with the best, develop themselves and win trophies.

What will a boyhood club have to offer?

I kinda disagree..

Players go to clubs like Chelsea , Real Madrid etc. a lot of times because they want to play with the best, develop themselves and win trophies.

What will a boyhood club have to offer?

Ermmm excuse me, that's because we and real Madrid buy the talent.

So what these other teams doing?

Surprise surprise, the same shit!

Ermmm excuse me, that's because we and real Madrid buy the talent.

So what these other teams doing?

Surprise surprise, the same shit!

Im confused ...

There's a difference between going to a 'just got to 1st division in france' team (Monaco) and going to a club like Real Barca Chelsea Bayern who win trophies, and already have a good team.

Going to Monaco for a few more millions.. cmon. It's not like Falcao will be missing any money if he goes to Chelsea (I understand he has a 3rd party ownership so its not a really good example).

Im confused ...

There's a difference between going to a 'just got to 1st division in france' team (Monaco) and going to a club like Real Barca Chelsea Bayern who win trophies, and already have a good team.

Going to Monaco for a few more millions.. cmon. It's not like Falcao will be missing any money if he goes to Chelsea (I understand he has a 3rd party ownership so its not a really good example).

So how does one team start to be a good team?

Buy players like when roman came to Chelsea and when the sheiks came to City.

Similar to real Madrid, if they didn't buy big they will be another Liverpool obscure into mediocrity despite their "great history"

All the past prestige don't mean shit if you don't pay big.

It's the new norm of sport.

Simple and to the point.