Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

where did falcao go? what happened??

Many sources saying he will undergo a medical exam today at Monaco!

Rumors suggesting it is a 100mi euros deal (60mi fee and a 10mi/season 4year contract)...

Hypothetically speaking why would any professional football player who is in the peak of their career want to join Monaco instead of Madrid or Chelsea!????

Money!

It isn't the new norm to join clubs who aren't challenging for the best trophies football has to offer.

The best trophy is the CL.

If they can form a good team to challenge that then good.

Look at how much real Madrid has spent to win one..... And nothing in a long while.

Look at how much Chelsea spend to win one?

So it's not like coming to Chelsea or Madrid you will automatically win a cl

This is gonna be one epic summer.real madrid,barca,city all will spend big and bayern will also most probably sign one or two more class players.I just hope we also sign our 1st choice targets :(

We can realistic sign Cavani, Sanchez, De Rossi and Coentrao. IMO

The best trophy is the CL.

If they can form a good team to challenge that then good.

Look at how much real Madrid has spent to win one..... And nothing in a long while.

Look at how much Chelsea spend to win one?

So it's not like coming to Chelsea or Madrid you will automatically win a cl

There is no convincing me that it isn't a move inspired by money if you chose Monaco over us. CLfootball is the holy grail for all footballers at club level and Minaco are not in it next year. Madrid and Chelsea may have spent money to build good teams but it isn't just the money for the players it's the wanting to wear the shirt that lures them in.

There is no convincing me that it isn't a move inspired by money if you chose Monaco over us. CLfootball is the holy grail for all footballers at club level and Minaco are not in it next year. Madrid and Chelsea may have spent money to build good teams but it isn't just the money for the players it's the wanting to wear the shirt that lures them in.

If that's your thinking, then there is no point in taking this any further.

IN: Cavani, Sanchez, KDB, De Rossi, Chalobah, Coentrao and Backup GK.

OUT: Torres, Benayoun, Malouda, Mikel, Essien, Bruma, Turnbull and Hilario.

Loaned: Lukaku, Piazon, Josh, Ake, RLC, Bertrand, Courtois, etc...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GK: Cech, X, Blackman

RB: Azipilicueta, Ivanovic

CB: Luiz, JT, Cahill, Christensen

LB: Coentrao, Cole

DM: De Rossi, Chalobah, Romeu

CM: Oscar, Lampard, Ramires

CAM: Mata, KDB

RW/LW: Sanchez, Hazard, Moses

ST: Cavani, Ba

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT YEAR!

IN: Lukaku, CM, CB and Courtois!

OUT: Lampard, Cole, JT and Cech.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

IN: Cavani, Sanchez, KDB, De Rossi, Chalobah, Coentrao and Backup GK.

OUT: Torres, Benayoun, Malouda, Mikel, Essien, Bruma, Turnbull and Hilario.

Loaned: Lukaku, Piazon, Josh, Ake, RLC, Bertrand, Courtois, etc...

GK: Cech, X, Blackman

RB: Azipilicueta, Ivanovic

CB: Luiz, JT, Cahill, Christensen

LB: Coentrao, Cole

DM: De Rossi, Chalobah, Romeu

CM: Oscar, Lampard, Ramires

CAM: Mata, KDB

RW/LW: Sanchez, Hazard, Moses

ST: Cavani, Ba

NEXT YEAR!

IN: Lukaku, CM, CB and Courtois!

OUT: Lampard, Cole, JT and Cech.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

If that's your thinking, then there is no point in taking this any further.

Oh just jump back in your pram. Bored of all these fanboys who think football is a game of Fifa.

Players do still have dreams of playing for their boyhood club and strive to get there. I guess this isn't going anywhere so let's leave it there.

Oh just jump back in your pram. Bored of all these fanboys who think football is a game of Fifa.

Players do still have dreams of playing for their boyhood club and strive to get there. I guess this isn't going anywhere so let's leave it there.

Is that so?

So how come I don't hear players saying they are dying to play in teams like Liverpool, Ajax and such?

They have more history and prestige then Chelsea and City, so logically they would die to play there because of the shirt?

But today's modern sport is all about the money!

So yes, you keep believing that players want to come to Chelsea and City just because it's their boyhood dream. :wank2:

Is that so?

So how come I don't hear players saying they are dying to play in teams like Liverpool, Ajax and such?

They have more history and prestige then Chelsea and City, so logically they would die to play there because of the shirt.

But today's modern sport is all about the money!

So yes, you keep believing that players want to come to Madrid and Chelsea just because it's their boyhood dream. :wank2:

They do join for things other than money like players, location, CL football and the name of the Club. How can you not see that?

Anyways call it a day because I can't be assed to keep repeating the same fact over and over again.

Ciao

They do join for things other than money like players, location, CL football and the name of the Club. How can you not see that?

Anyways call it a day because I can't be assed to keep repeating the same fact over and over again.

Ciao

Players? Right then, they are buying players just like we did and City.

Location? Monaco over London or Manchester....In a heartbeat!

CL Football??? You win that one. Not available right now, but how did PSG and City started?

Name of the club???? Was Chelsea and City a big name before the rich owners???

So again, if you got the money you make the team and rules. Wealthy owners is the trend. Was started by Roman and will continue.

Get used to it!

Players? Right then, they are buying players just like we did and City.

Location? Monaco over London or Manchester....In a heartbeat!

CL Football??? You win that one. Not available right now, but how did PSG and City started?

Name of the club???? Was Chelsea and City a big name before the rich owners???

So again, if you got the money you make the team and rules. Wealthy owners is the trend. Was started by Roman and will continue.

Get used to it!

Your boring mate.

I can tell you only started supporting Chelsea after Roman took over. It's clear in the way you talk about our club and football.

Your boring mate.

I can tell you only started supporting Chelsea when Roman took over. It's clear in the way you talk about our club and football.

When you can't argue no more, you result to changing the topic. Brilliant!

And I will say that's about the majority of here as to following Chelsea when Roman came.

But let me just add one thing.

Chelsea before Roman was a good club, like if you where to compare it to a team today it will be Tottenham.

Some good players, play attractive football, but not a name brand where you will attract top players. Where players would die to play here.

Money came and change everything... It literally change everything!

Not to mention that Chelsea was about to go into administration.

Roman started the wealthy owners trend, and now we are getting more and more clubs follow that.

So who are we to talk down another club for doing the same thing, when we started this?

When you can't argue no more, you result to changing the topic. Brilliant!

And I will say that's about the majority of here.

But let me just add one thing.

Chelsea before Roman was a good club, like if you where to compare it to a team today it will be Tottenham.

Some good players, play attractive football, but not a name brand where you will attract top players. Where players would die to play here.

Money came and change everything... It literally change everything!

Not to mention that Chelsea was about to go into administration.

If you can't see that, then there is no point in talking.

Roman started the wealthy owners trend, and now we are getting more and more clubs follow that.

Yes Roman did that is true but listen if you wanna chose Monaco, Ranieri, Ligue 1, No CL football over Chelsea, Mourinho, Prem, CL football then fine go ahead but if I was a player in my prime then I know which club I would chose. Wouldn't eant to waste a second pissing about in a ligue 1 club.

Yes Roman did that is true but listen if you wanna chose Monaco, Ranieri, Ligue 1, No CL football over Chelsea, Mourinho, Prem, CL football then fine go ahead but if I was a player in my prime then I know which club I would chose. Wouldn't eant to waste a second pissing about in a ligue 1 club.

But Premier League ain't as great as it was all about before.

It's about the CL and you got that right. Choosing another team that does not play CL does seems kinda weird.

However, there is that big however. It will make even less sense if that club had no chance of making the CL anytime soon.

But if Monaco keep spending that kinda amount of money they should be in the CL very soon, and they will have a great team.

Moutinho, James Rodriguez and Falcao is already a big step up then before.

But Premier League ain't as great as it was all about before.

It's about the CL and you got that right. Choosing another team that does not play CL does seems kinda weird.

However, there is that big however. It will make even less sense if that club had no chance of making the CL anytime soon.

But if Monaco keep spending that kinda amount of money they should be in the CL very soon, and they will have a great team.

Moutinho, James Rodriguez and Falcao is already a big step up then before.

Yea Monaco are building a decent team but CL football isn't a given for next year just because they have got some big names. Yea they probably will seeing as Ligue 1 is soo shit and boring.

Compared to the Prem, Ligue 1 doesn't even come close. There top 4 teams are on the same level as the bottom half of the Prem.

Yea Monaco are building a decent team but CL football isn't a given for next year just because they have got some big names. Yea they probably will seeing as Ligue 1 is soo shit and boring.

Compared to the Prem, Ligue 1 doesn't even come close. There top 4 teams are on the same level as the bottom half of the Prem.

Why do you continue talking about the league????

Didn't I said that shit don't matter as long as you got a good team to compete in the CL!

But yes you are right CL football isn't a giving, and that's a big gamble. But so it was for City when their owners came.

A shit team, with no hope of CL. But money ruled above everything, and now they have a great team.

Which leads me back to the starting point.

Today's sport is all about the money.

That is the norm that rule this game.