Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Richards-Terry-Cahill-Cole/Shaw

Would be my faw english back four.

But Cahill is not world class, Terry is old so is Cole and Micah will never join us. Just a dream though, but a nice one...

What happen to Richards these days?

Luke Shaw would be beast to have as back up. Especially with Ash showing him the ropes for a few years. Check out his recent twitter Q&A, big hints on where he'd like to go after Southampton:

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/03/25/chelsea-target-luke-shaw-makes-it-abundantly-clear-he-wants-blues-move-during-twitter-qa/

As for Bertrand, well, I've never seen it to be honest. Ok defensively, but bad going forward to say the least, and not quick enough. Even for his age, Shaw looks on Bertrand's level at the moment, if not better. I'd say we could get a bit for Bertrand to fund a Shaw move in the summer, especially if Southampton go down...

If Strootman or Gundogan can reach their potential, eiher of them would be best option in pivot ahead he likes of Moutinho or Modric.

They are both young and posses very balanced play, Gundogan will probably replace Schweini in elf eventualy. But I would first give Kdb a chance or just try 4:3:3 instead.

I'd be happy to see Strootman at Chelsea...but from what i've heard, he wants to play for Man United.. :cry:

Luke Shaw would be beast to have as back up. Especially with Ash showing him the ropes for a few years. Check out his recent twitter Q&A, big hints on where he'd like to go after Southampton:

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/03/25/chelsea-target-luke-shaw-makes-it-abundantly-clear-he-wants-blues-move-during-twitter-qa/

As for Bertrand, well, I've never seen it to be honest. Ok defensively, but bad going forward to say the least, and not quick enough. Even for his age, Shaw looks on Bertrand's level at the moment, if not better. I'd say we could get a bit for Bertrand to fund a Shaw move in the summer, especially if Southampton go down...

That would be awesome and any potential deal would benefit both Luke Shaw and Bertrand...as-in:

Shaw would learn from Cole & take over the LB spot and Bertrand could develop his game by playing regularly without any pressure (e.g. like Jack Cork who is starting to impress for Southampton)

But for now, this is just a dream.

I really want us to promote Blackman as our 3rd GK. I think he'll do fine + he's home grown. As Hilario and Turnbull are leaving this summer, getting a decent 2nd choice goalkeeper has to be a priority for next season. I'd love someone like Begovic as he's homegrown too. For next season, a Cech/Begovic/Blackman line up would be excellent.

I really want us to promote Blackman as our 3rd GK. I think he'll do fine + he's home grown. As Hilario and Turnbull are leaving this summer, getting a decent 2nd choice goalkeeper has to be a priority for next season. I'd love someone like Begovic as he's homegrown too. For next season, a Cech/Begovic/Blackman line up would be excellent.

The question is would begovic want to become 2nd choice?I doubt it.......

So guys, how about Ilkay Gundogan? He's done brilliantly for Dortmund and even better for the German NT. I know we haven't been linked with him and he'll probably end up at Barca, but he really could be the solution for our pivotal issues. Won't come cheap, though.

So guys, how about Ilkay Gundogan? He's done brilliantly for Dortmund and even better for the German NT. I know we haven't been linked with him and he'll probably end up at Barca, but he really could be the solution for our pivotal issues. Won't come cheap, though.

Really doubt dortmund will sell him.Fantastic player though.

We don't even know if the new manager will keep the pivot for next season or use a different tactical system..

He's a good player but I don't see him coming to Chelsea..

He's already attracted serious interest from many clubs including Barcelona. I think they'll sell for the right price as he will be tempted to leave.

They only sell one of their star players in the summer and this summer lewandowski will leave so gundogan will atleast stay at dortmund for one more year.

We don't even know if the new manager will keep the pivot for next season or use a different tactical system..

He's a good player but I don't see him coming to Chelsea..

I'm tempted to think we will. We've invested around 80m in Mata-Hazard-Oscar, the next manager will no doubt be asked to play the system that fits them the most that is 4-2-3-1.

Sadly, I don't see him coming to Chelsea either. Just hope he doesn't end up at another English club.