Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I realy hope we get Benat in january and maybe a striker (David Villa on loan?) who offers something different. A winger like Zaha would be nice too, as he isnt expensive, but homegrown and we need such players.

In summer we should buy Cavani who would be our 1st choice, Fellaini who would offer power and versatility in midfield, Micah Richards to add some defensive options and if Cole leaves a good LB (Baines, Coentrao, Nacho or Filipe Luis). Sell Malouda and Torres in summer then.

Team:

GK: Cech, Turnbull, Courtois?

RB: Iva, Azpi, Richards, Wallace?

LB: Cole?, Bertrand, Richards, Baines/Coentrao?

CB: Terry, Luiz, Cahill, Richards, Iva

CDM: Mikel, Rambo, Fellaini, Romeu

CM: Rambo, Benat, Oscar, Fellaini, Kdb, Josh?, Lamps?

LW: Mata, Hazard, Moses, Zaha, Marin, Kdb

RW: Mata, Hazard, Moses, Zaha, Marin, Kdb

CAM: Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Benat, Marin, Kdb

ST: Cavani, Ba, Villa/Bony?/Torres?

---

Not realy sure we need player like Isco or Zaha, Richards but we will need english players at least.

Right now a priority is CM, in summer top striker, DM and defender.

I must say, I wouldn't mind the club placing a cheeky little bid for Alex Song... could be a good move potentially.

Barcelona selling a player to us seems very unlikely, but I 100% agree with you!

Roland Juhasz from Anderlecht looks on his way to Sunderland. Juhasz is in his 7th season with the club from Brussels, but this season he's more on the bench then on the pitch. Anderlecht asks €1.8m for the Hungarian international.

Arsenal are looking at Lucas Biglia from Anderlecht. Biglia is looking for a way out of Belgium, at the moment he's missing and the club has no idea where he is. Some Italian clubs allready showed some interest for the Argentinian who has a price tag around €8m.

Anelka is training with PSG. Could sign a deal to fill the void of most their strikers leaving. They look awful when Ibrahimovic is rested/suspended, and Anelka would be a great deputy IMO.

Belgian sources say that Fulham have made a bid of €5m for Zulte-Waregem's Junior Malanda. Malanda played last season 17 games in the first team of Lille, and 18 games for Zulte-Waregem's this season. The 18y old attracted also interest from Anderlecht, Club Bruges, KRC Genk and Udinese. He's a regular player for the Belgian youth teams and can play as a central defender or a defensive midfielder.

Anelka is training with PSG. Could sign a deal to fill the void of most their strikers leaving. They look awful when Ibrahimovic is rested/suspended, and Anelka would be a great deputy IMO.

They have Gameiro and Horau, would Anelka be an improvement and can he play in a high level again?

+ Carlo knows him well. I believe it will be a deal.

They have Gameiro and Horau, would Anelka be an improvement and can he play in a high level again?

That 'Hoar'/whore player just moved to China! As for Gameiro, apparently he's in talks with Liverpool. His time has certainly been limited at PSG anyway. I think Anelka would be an improvement on Hoarau but not Gameiro. Given the chance, Gameiro could be the 2nd best striker in the league (after Ibra) in my opinion.

ANYWAY, I think this would be a great move for the club. An experienced player from France. He's clinical. He's a good passer. I'd love to watch him there.

That 'Hoar'/whore player just moved to China! As for Gameiro, apparently he's in talks with Liverpool. His time has certainly been limited at PSG anyway. I think Anelka would be an improvement on Hoarau but not Gameiro. Given the chance, Gameiro could be the 2nd best striker in the league (after Ibra) in my opinion.

ANYWAY, I think this would be a great move for the club. An experienced player from France. He's clinical. He's a good passer. I'd love to watch him there.

I guess you are right, I would love to see Anelka again, anywhere.

When it comes to transfers I always question first, than I accept it.

I am very skeptical when it comes to rummors.

Every game we get a reality check. Even with Ba, our most pressing concern is a Striker (Says a lot) and its just so depressing knowing it'll never happen with that Blonde Cancerous scum at our club...We can never move on to strengthening other areas because it always comes back to the struggles of one Moronic Spaniard.

Belgian sources say that Fulham have made a bid of €5m for Zulte-Waregem's Junior Malanda. Malanda played last season 17 games in the first team of Lille, and 18 games for Zulte-Waregem's this season. The 18y old attracted also interest from Anderlecht, Club Bruges, KRC Genk and Udinese. He's a regular player for the Belgian youth teams and can play as a central defender or a defensive midfielder.

He never played for the first team at Lille.