Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

It doesn't mean as much to me because I'm not English but I want the club do have a core of at least 5 or 6 English players. I think it gives clubs more of an identity when they have lots of players from their home nation.

Obviously I want that too (and im not english), but its super extremely impossible. England doesnt produce top talent unless we pay 100mio for Wilshere and Ox etc. While our academy doesnt get enough support. Talking about 5/6 players is impossible, it will NEVER happen. But I will be extremely happy if we will have a defender (possibly CB) and midfielder that would both be english. And even that is very unlikely if you look at current situation. Both Josh and Chalobah would have to suceed to make this wish realistic. But I agree with you, its just impossible to have 5 core players for us all english. If we were spanish club where you find two super talents in each laliga club, that would be much easier...england is shit when looking for a good talents nowdays. I hope ffp will have some impact on that.

Starter

Local Madrid media claim that Torres has told friends he wishes to return to Atletico who are now weighing up a loan move #CFC(Metro)

Main course

Linked with Iago Aspas:

ATENCIÓN “@MigVenegas: El Chelsea negocia con el Celta el traspaso (inmediato) de Iago Aspas.... noticia de RubénRey en @Radioestadio

and Dessert!

ESPN report Falcao and Fellaini signings imminent – #CFC#Chelseahttp://sulia.com/cha...6c16a0/ …

Oh sweet Jesus, I'd love Iago Aspas here. I don't know what it is about him.. but he just scores goals. He's also the perfect player to compliment Hazard. He's always holding the ball very well (the exact opposite of Torres) and then laying it off for the player behind him to make a through ball to the winger or taking a shot. He's like a tiny Drogba in some ways.

He's a very good passer, he has a good work rate, he has above decent long shots... he's just a really handy striker.

Marca this evening are running an interesting story for Chelsea fans, which brings a new player into the picture in terms of speculation for this transfer window and the next one. They've picked up a report from Onda Cero, a Spanish radio station, which said that the Premier League side had contacted Celta Vigo during this transfer window to make an offer for Iago Aspas, stated as being €10m.

Aspas has previously been linked with Swansea City but a move there looked to be off this week when Sky Sports quoted the forward as saying "I have read many things saying I was going to go in the winter, but they are not true. Already it has been said several times that at least I will be here until June 30, then we'll see what's best for the club and for me."

"I have been at Celta 17 years and I am very proud to belong to this club. Now I'm very calm because I have a contract until 2017."

Aspas, 25 years old, has scored 8 league goals so far this season and it's easy to assume that Swansea City were looking to sign him as the next potential Michu. Whilst his comments, which were in relation to that speculation, appear to tule out a move, it's probably going to be a different scenario if Chelsea are interested.

Marca say that his club, Celta Vigo, want him to stay until at least the summer and will do their best to explain that to him and try and make the player realise how much they need him. The team are currently just 3 points away from the relegation zone and their situation will be even more tricky if they lose Aspas. Celta Vigo don't want to hold his career back but are desperate not to lose him during this transfer window

I just can't see Chelsea adding anymore strikers in this window. Lukaku will likely make the squad next season and Torres who the hell knows where he will be but as long as he's on the books, no way Falcao or any premium striker will be signed, not after lowering the wages even despite the eventual departures of Frank and Ashley.

Marca this evening are running an interesting story for Chelsea fans, which brings a new player into the picture in terms of speculation for this transfer window and the next one. They've picked up a report from Onda Cero, a Spanish radio station, which said that the Premier League side had contacted Celta Vigo during this transfer window to make an offer for Iago Aspas, stated as being €10m.

Aspas has previously been linked with Swansea City but a move there looked to be off this week when Sky Sports quoted the forward as saying "I have read many things saying I was going to go in the winter, but they are not true. Already it has been said several times that at least I will be here until June 30, then we'll see what's best for the club and for me."

"I have been at Celta 17 years and I am very proud to belong to this club. Now I'm very calm because I have a contract until 2017."

Aspas, 25 years old, has scored 8 league goals so far this season and it's easy to assume that Swansea City were looking to sign him as the next potential Michu. Whilst his comments, which were in relation to that speculation, appear to tule out a move, it's probably going to be a different scenario if Chelsea are interested.

Marca say that his club, Celta Vigo, want him to stay until at least the summer and will do their best to explain that to him and try and make the player realise how much they need him. The team are currently just 3 points away from the relegation zone and their situation will be even more tricky if they lose Aspas. Celta Vigo don't want to hold his career back but are desperate not to lose him during this transfer window

thanks for the info

Apparently, Fulham made an offer for Nordsjaelland defender Okore with half the world being interested in him:

Speculation has also claimed that Fulham have shown an interest and Okore's representative Nikola Juric is aware of the rumours.

"I heard that Fulham made an offer to sign Okore but his club rejected the proposal," Juric told Expressen.se.

"A lot of teams are interested in him. Half of the clubs in the Premier League are after him, so is Lyon and many others.
[...]
Ukrainian duo Dinamo Kiev and Shaktar Donezk have previously been linked with Okore, with clubs in Germany and Russia also following his progress.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8395157/