Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Nuri Sahin set to return to Dortmund tonight apparently!!! Hopefully he can re-find his feet. He was a joy to watch there. Him and Reus will dominate the league next season (assuming it's a perm transfer.)

The main reason for Dortmund falling so far behind Munich has been lack of depth. This should help. It'll be hard to displace Gundogan though. He's been a beast.

Nuri Sahin set to return to Dortmund tonight apparently!!! Hopefully he can re-find his feet. He was a joy to watch there. Him and Reus will dominate the league next season (assuming it's a perm transfer.)

The main reason for Dortmund falling so far behind Munich has been lack of depth. This should help. It'll be hard to displace Gundogan though. He's been a beast.

Yes, it's official. He's on loan from RM. I don't think the reason of Dortmund falling behind Munich is the lack of depth. Especially in the pivot, they have some good proven players with Gündogan, Kehl, Bender, Leitner and Bittencourt. Ofc, Sahin would still be an improvement. IMO, the reason of Dortmund's season is first, the immense Munich side which is easily the best in the recent years, and second the fact that it's difficult to repeat 2 title winning seasons. Even Bayern managed to do that 2 times (1972-1974 and 1985-1987). And you should not forget that, instead of the other years where they were kicked out of the international competitions quickly (EL and CL group stages each), they play an immense CL-season this year with winning against RM and ManCity.

Benitez will announce a new deal for Yossi Benayoun to help Torres find his old form. How is that for a suprise?

OMG, don't even joke about that, only thing i can't think that would be worse than that would be:

" Chelsea Fc are pleased to announce the signing of a new 5 year deal for fernando torres to reinforce his commitment to the club".

---------Cech---------

Azpi-Terry-Luiz-Cole

--Capoue-Benat-----

Moses-Mata-Hazard

----------Ba----------

Would cost us 35.5mio £ total. And that would be some team. Great piece of bussines...

Ba 7,5mio£

Benat 19mio£

Capoue 9mio£

I like the idea of that as the midfield but what happens to players like kdb n josh

OMG, don't even joke about that, only thing i can't think that would be worse than that would be:

" Chelsea Fc are pleased to announce the signing of a new 5 year deal for fernando torres to reinforce his commitment to the club".

If that happens i'll punch babies to get my anger out!

I like the idea of that as the midfield but what happens to players like kdb n josh

Kdb will have plenty of time on pitch as we will have 60+ games every season.

Dortmund has 5 players at double pivot and we can afford that much too.

Lamps, Essien, Romeu(loan), Josh(loan), Chalobah(loan), KDB, Mikel, Benat, Capoue

Josh and Chalobah still needs two more seasons on loan and if they ever become chelsea quality we

can always sell one of lesser players to make some profit and make some room for our youth.

From what I saw, Chalobah has potential to be 1st squad player in CFC and Josh's ceiling would be our bench player at best.

Chalobah is just turned to 18 and Josh is still 19. They will have 2 or 3 more seasons to grow up as a player. By then,

Mikel and Benat will be 29 and having high wages. We can sell either one of them to make profit.

Plus Capoue can play as CB and KDB can play anywhere in our band of three as well as double pivot.