Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Only thing is Cork may tell Shaw not to come here n do you think he is better than Bertrand

Considering the level Shaw is at now at the age of just 17, I think he has the potential to be a lot better than Bertrand.

Considering the level Shaw is at now at the age of just 17, I think he has the potential to be a lot better than Bertrand.

That kid is solid. His confidence is, in my opinion, what sets him apart from Bertrand. His body language suggested that he felt he could handle anything in the back and provide all sorts of assistance up front... I do like Bertrand quite a lot though. But waiting in line at a big club can screw with your head.

It bothers me that for the next few weeks, with Mikel gone to ACON, we have no holding midfielders. Of course, we have Ramires, Lampard and Luiz. But let's face it, none of them are true holding midfielders.

We need to sign someone! I really hope the board are working on it as we speak. Someone like Capoue would be perfect. Assuming the Benat rumours are true also, Capoue, Benat + Ba would be a very good January transfer window for us.

Call me crazy but I don't think we should buy a new CM. I think we should use our youth. We just one the CL and FA cup. It's a long shot to go for the title. I wish we would've recalled Mceachran and Lukaku instead of buying Ba and _____. We'll never have another legend at this club until we give some youth a real shot. I don't think what we're doing is terrible, but think about all of the solid young talent that is constantly waiting in the wings because we're too scared to just trust and grow our players. I dunno just very frustrating as a supporter to get excited about rising talent when they have only the choices to either shine brilliantly when first brought in (mata) or constantly wait until we have no choice but to play them

Two senior Chelsea officials visited Falcao recently. Since he refused to agree to come to Chelsea in January, I believe Chelsea have put his transfer on ice.

Since the club bought BA now, who just might turn out even a better bargain I´d say fuck Falcao & buy two more players for 50m the amount Chelsea would have paid for him.

If I may respond to the above post.

Chelsea are not the club that resort to their academy much. Roman prefers to buy ready made young talented players,loans them out & if they prove to be worth of playing for the team, they get their chance. Otherwise, they are let go, mostly sold cheap.

Chelsea are not the club that resort to their academy much. Roman prefers to buy ready made young talented players,loans them out & if they prove to be worth of playing for the team, they get their chance. Otherwise, they are let go, mostly sold cheap.

That has to change and I think it will change.

English papers for Sunday!

* Real to make a bid for Aguero (feeling isolated in England)

* Fellaini likely to go to Chelsea in the summer.

* Tottenham set to make a bid for Leandro Damiao.

* Manchester City were the club who made that 45m bid for Cavani in the summer. Still want to replace him with Balotelli

* Tottenham line up £10m bid for Younes Belhanda.

* Benitez wants two more signings (Pjanic, Willian, Taison, Paulinho). And if he wont get it (listen to this), he will fight for Lampard to stay.

I love trasnfer bullshit!

Hahaha priceless. I bet 90% of that crap will be passing around most British building sites today with all tradesmen thinking they know a thing or two about what's going on in the Jan transfer window. You see it's a fact, bullshit sells.