Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Are we looking for a poacher or someone that can play with the team (passing, creating chances, etc...)

Because there are three such players:

David Villa

Sergio Aguero

Luis Suarez

or poachers

Cavani

Falcao

Lewandowski (he is actualy a mix of both)

And I dont see Aguero or Suarez that could join us anytime soon...

What about buying Granero from QPR for 10mio?

He seems like very good player, but QPR is shit team. He is very good friend of Mata (both are from RM Castilla). 25 yrs old and his stats are quite good. He was praised from Mourinho several times too. Would be cheap but very quality option in january.

Just be patient with him. If we will play possession football someday soon, he will be very usefull. Not many CBs are so skilled as Luiz, but he needs to learn how to play tacticaly.

I have been very patient with him but he just doesnt improve same school boy mistakes week in week out.If anything he should be our 4th choice center back right now.

I have been very patient with him but he just doesnt improve same school boy mistakes week in week out.If anything he should be our 4th choice center back right now.

If it means anything, he at least likes the club

and is not some fucking mercenary.

Then he wont mind being the 4th choice center back.

Rdm will still use him as first choice, you want it or not. He didnt play recently because he was injured, not because he was bad.

Terry is injured, Iva is our RB and Cahill is not

first choice. There I dont see why Luiz would be 4th choice...

Anelka was so underrated. He had attitude problems, but I was glad that we had Carlo as coach and he coached Anelka great.

Drogba, Anelka and Malouda were absolutely briliant in 2009/10. If they were still so good. would have them anytime ahead of any other trio in the world...

Rdm will still use him as first choice, you want it or not. He didnt play recently because he was injured, not because he was bad.

Terry is injured, Iva is our RB and Cahill is not

first choice. There I dont see why Luiz would be 4th choice...

Ivanovic-cahill partnership should be used while terry is injured.Azpi has done very well so he deserves to start unlike Luiz who has been playing extremely poorly at the moment.

I really don't get some people. At the moment we're struggling distributing the ball from the back to our front 4 because we've got a box to box player and a defensive holding midfielder in our double pivot and no deep lying playmaker yet people are willing to spend 40 million on another box to box player.

I mean seriously ?!

Also why do we need to buy a DLP ? We've got a player (Oscar) who can be a worldclass DLP. He just needs experience on that position and a little bit of coaching.

+ we also have Debruyne on loan who could be a great DLP aswell.

CB: January:nobody

Summer: a young cb -> that cb from Norsjaelandt would be great.

Then we have Cahill, Luiz, Ivanovic, Terry and our young cb.

CM: January: Recall Essien.(to replace Mikel(african cup)) No one else.

Summer: Recall Debruyne. Buy a young defensive holding midfielder who is comfortable on the ball.

Essien will probably leave. Get rid of Romeu. I think Lampard's gonna leave.

We'll have Mikel, Ramires, Oscar, Debruyne, young DHM.

AM: January: nobody

Summer: nobody.

We'll have Mata, Hazard, Marin, Moses, Sturridge and Debruyne.

CF: January: Buy a young CF.

Summer: Offload Torres. Buy Cavani.

We'll have Cavani, Young CF.

You are dreaming too much!

We wont do anything, but buying a world class ST if Roman feels like it. Our squad will be it and end of story, we will solve those other problems in the summer, 80mi + ST is more than enough for this season.

I still feel like crying at missing the chance of signing Witsel. We would have been immense with Witsel and Rami in the double pivot roles.

If we are to rip another expensive page out from Romans cheque book then damn it better be on a top striker. This Chelsea team with Flacao or Cavani in it, plus a top DLP would set us up for the next 2 or 3 seasons.

You are dreaming too much!

We wont do anything, but buying a world class ST if Roman feels like it. Our squad will be it and end of story, we will solve those other problems in the summer, 80mi + ST is more than enough for this season.

Dreaming ? How so ? All the transfers i proposed are necessary. At the moment we lack depth and are missing a goalscoring striker.we also lack a deep lying playmaker but like i said that can be solved without buying anyone.

We lack depth in the CM and CF area and to make matters worse the CF's we have aren't good enough. So we really need a back up striker and a firstclass striker.

Torres needs to be offloaded in the summer. Also i don't think Sturridge is striker material. I think he's better suited to play as an inverted winger.

At CM we only have Mikel and Romeu who can play as defensive midfield holder. Mikel is is going to the African cup leaving us only with Romeu. For me he's not good enough to start. So we'll need to buy a DMH.

So that's 1 DHM and 1 back up striker in january. Try and buy them for a fee of around 40 million. So 40 million in the january window

and then 40 million in the summer for a first class striker.(Cavani)

The young cb isn't really necessary. It's mostly just to prepare for John Terry's aging.

This is the type of thread i dread here but woulda been nice if you waited til at least December...

Outs - Malouda i guess

Ins - A cheap striker who is good but not playing much. Matri has been linked, sounds about realistic.

It's not gonna be a huge window with big epic deals like Torres 2 years ago. We need a striker and maybe just a striker. A real striker, a striker that knows how to make runs and put the ball in the net. We need someone who can bail the team out when we're playing shit.