Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

On 31/05/2020 at 8:12 PM, killer1257 said:

Werner is a bad CF. He needs to have a Second striker next to him

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

a tad harsh

and the right type of winger and/or AMF and formation often can morph into a sort of false-SS at times in terms of positional play, depending on rotational paths and ball movement

Havertz for instance, would be a MONSTER pairing with Werner

a tad harsh
and the right type of winger and formation often can morph into a sort of false-SS at times in terms of positional play, depending on rotational paths and ball movement

The only way I see Werner working as a CF is in a counter striking system, even though Werner misses many big Chances, especially the 1 vs 1 situations with the goalkeeper. But a long ball to him with his pace could work out.

In German national team, he was used as a CF, but did not perform, so Löw started using him as a winger and he has the pace for it. I am very sceptical about Werner playing CF. Would prefer Havertz because I know he can play CF. Using a not proven CF as our main striker is not what I want.
I am sick of wasting money on CFs. Higuain, Falcao, Morata and Torres.

4 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

The only way I see Werner working as a CF is in a counter striking system, even though Werner misses many big Chances, especially the 1 vs 1 situations with the goalkeeper. But a long ball to him with his pace could work out.

In German national team, he was used as a CF, but did not perform, so Löw started using him as a winger and he has the pace for it. I am very sceptical about Werner playing CF. Would prefer Havertz because I know he can play CF. Using a not proven CF as our main striker is not what I want.
I am sick of wasting money on CFs. Higuain, Falcao, Morata and Torres.

I had edited my post but you had already quoted it, sorry

dc6a3ec6bf48617b918bb41640cbf737.png

On 5/29/2020 at 0:04 AM, MoroccanBlue said:

To be fairly honest I would much rather have my full backs small, quick and technical vs broad and strong. 

Give me a Dani Alves type over an Ivanovic/Azpilicueta type any day. Especially with the way football is evolving. 

Barcelona left back was abidal

27 minutes ago, ILeoniBlu said:

If Juventus wants Emerson and Jorginho so much, they can put Demiral in the negotiation.. For me a great CB, potentially extraordinary.

Yes but unfortunately they are offering us Berna and MDS :rolleyes: