Hamilton
Followers 11

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BREAKING NEWS: Liverpool and Dortmund have reached an agreement over the transfer of Reus. They've agreed it's never going to happen. [emoji23]

It reminds me the day when we signed Hector and Djilobodji on the same day.

What the fuck? After being one of the best midfielders in the Bundesliga this year, I honestly think he should have a say in his future. I'm pretty sure he would be happy either returning to Chelsea o

Posted Images

Always amazed how clubs could unite to stand up to FIFA/UEFA, but somehow can't throw people like Raiola off the wagon.

• Angry 1

Bayern is planning the team for next season for Nagelsmann. They has Hakimi on their list. He would be ideal for Nagelsmann's system as an attacking wing-back. The sticking point could be the transfer fee.

1 hour ago, Blues Forever said:

Bayern is planning the team for next season for Nagelsmann. They has Hakimi on their list. He would be ideal for Nagelsmann's system as an attacking wing-back. The sticking point could be the transfer fee.

Bayren loves making fuss in media, troll-claming they are going to buy every good player to unsettle players and competition, long way to actually buying anyone. It's not like every good player with any ambition dreams to play in Bundesliga. Much like Ligue 1, but PSG has an argument of money, much more than Bayern. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Blues Forever said:

Isn't Hakimi a wing back first and foremost? Neither Bayern nor Nagelsmann usually play with wingbacks.

If we were to continue with our 3-4-3, i would not mind him here either.

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

Isn't Hakimi a wing back first and foremost? Neither Bayern nor Nagelsmann usually play with wingbacks.

Look what he did with Angelino, who knows.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
hace 6 horas, Magic Lamps dijo:

If we were to continue with our 3-4-3, i would not mind him here either.

Played as a right back at Dortmund for a good bit of his spell there although they did also use him as a wingback and further forward IIRC. Playing wingback with Inter though aye but really think Madrid missed a trick not keeping him. Be surprised if they dont try get him down the line though.

Edited by OneMoSalah
7 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Played as a right back at Dortmund for a good bit of his spell there although they did also use him as a wingback and further forward IIRC. Playing wingback with Inter though aye but really think Madrid missed a trick not keeping him. Be surprised if they dont try get him down the line though.

Apart from some YT flashy moves he was poor as RB at Dortmund