Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

• 2 weeks later...
Milan is interested in Boga and its also a welcomed destination for the player. The deal would be worth around 20m. Contacts took place with his agent who received calls from several clubs. Chelsea has a buyback clause, the idea of signing him intrigues Milan.

pocket thug wants out

Agent of disgruntled Arsenal midfielder confirms his client wants out

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/lucas-torreira-agent-confirms-arsenal-midfielder-wants-out?utm_source=Bibblio-TT-RHC

The agent of Arsenal midfielder Lucas Torriera has confirmed that his client would like to return to Serie A only two years after his move to the Premier League.

Torreira joined the Gunners from Sampdoria under the stewardship of former Arsenal boss Unai Emery and he settled well in his first season, playing 34 of his side’s 38 top-flight games.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

pocket thug wants out

Agent of disgruntled Arsenal midfielder confirms his client wants out

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/lucas-torreira-agent-confirms-arsenal-midfielder-wants-out?utm_source=Bibblio-TT-RHC

The agent of Arsenal midfielder Lucas Torriera has confirmed that his client would like to return to Serie A only two years after his move to the Premier League.

Torreira joined the Gunners from Sampdoria under the stewardship of former Arsenal boss Unai Emery and he settled well in his first season, playing 34 of his side’s 38 top-flight games.

Still bizzare Arteta preferred Xhaka and Ceballos over him.

1 minute ago, Blues Forever said:

Still bizzare Arteta preferred Xhaka and Ceballos over him.

he is shit, as is Xhaka

I like Ceballos a bit, who is a completely different type of MF, but is not suited for the EPL, he should go play for a Spanish team not named Barca or Real or Atletico, he could be a great addition for a team like Valencia  or Seville or Real Sociedad

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

40m euros (£35.8m) is a fucking steal for Dayot Upamecano

Lets hope we do something about it. Surely Lamps knows that its defence that wins you trophies. Goals win a match, defence wins you titles.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

he is shit, as is Xhaka

I like Ceballos a bit, who is a completely different type of MF, but is not suited for the EPL, he should go play for a Spanish team not named Barca or Real or Atletico, he could be a great addition for a team like Valencia  or Seville or Real Sociedad

Yeah my brother said the same, though he is half sad they are losing Auba.

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

He would be hella stupid if he came to epl.....imo he is done at top level. The younger Gøtze was decent though.

Never rated him I must say, but whatever he may once have been, I agree with you that he's not one to consider these days.

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

Most def not my friend....he is finished.

My own view is not that he's finished, but that he never actually was what he is widely considered to have been. I watched a lot of German football in the season KDB was at Bremen, and of course that meant a lot of BVB, Gotze always looked less than special to me.

Chelsea boss Frank Lampard is ready to go all out for Bayer Leverkusen star Kai Havertz.

Chelsea got rid of Eden Hazard last summer and have not yet been able to incorporate a footballer who can fill the gap of the Belgian international. The sports management knows that it is difficult to find a player with the same characteristics but is optimistic about the summer market.

According to the information we handle at TodoFichajes, the Blues want Kai Havertz to lead the club's future project. The English see the German footballer as a team leader and have made his hiring a priority.

Chelsea are aware that half of Europe are behind their signing and want to speed up negotiations with Leverkusen to secure the player. The club chaired by Bruce Buck is confident of closing the operation next summer and will put € 90M on the table to convince the German team.