Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

3 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Am I the only one that thinks that Arthur is actually a great player?

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

He is a good player but 80M good? Especially when it is said most clubs are on their knees cuz of corona.

He is a good player but 80M good? Especially when it is said most clubs are on their knees cuz of corona.
I think he is worth 60 million. I would not pay the 80 mio. because that is too much. But Juventus needs him due to the fact that they do not have any creativity in their midfield. Jorgi will not save their creative problem either. I also do not see any other players that have the passing abilities of Arthur and that are available.

I always missed the accounting lectures so how does this help them to balance their books? It might increase both clubs turnover but net in or outflow are still just 10m which is probably the same sum they would have had in case of a Normal swap. So how does this help with ffp?

3 hours ago, killer1257 said:

Am I the only one that thinks that Arthur is actually a great player?

Before he joined Barca, when City only had Fernandinho for that role, I was really worried that they would take Arthur. He looked absolutely perfect for their team. I really like him as a player.

I always missed the accounting lectures so how does this help them to balance their books? It might increase both clubs turnover but net in or outflow are still just 10m which is probably the same sum they would have had in case of a Normal swap. So how does this help with ffp?

Clubs turnover is essential for FFP.

We bought Hazard for 40 million Euros in 2012. I guess he was worth more or less nothing in Chelsea's books when we sold him in 2019 because of depreciation. So I imagine we made a profit of 100 million Euros on Hazard for our profit and loss statement. When it comes to what money went in and out, obviously we made a profit of only 60 mio. because we bought him for 40 and sold him for 100. But for profit and loss statement, 100 Mio. profit went in. Same will happen with Arthur. Bought him for 30 million and he was maybe worth 20 million in their balance sheet. Now they sell him for 80 and they make a profit of 60. Hope you get my pointm I could explain you that in German ten times better though haha.

4 hours ago, King Kante said:

I do not know what is more ridiculous. Barca and Juve cooking the books but will be allowed to get away with it because they are not us or City, or Barca agreeing to swap Arthur for Pjanic with only £9m on top. 

Its blatant what they are doing but hey they are allowed somehow eventhough the stinch is obvious. They are part of 5 clubs that arrogantly see themselves above others.

5 hours ago, King Kante said:

I do not know what is more ridiculous. Barca and Juve cooking the books but will be allowed to get away with it because they are not us or City, or Barca agreeing to swap Arthur for Pjanic with only £9m on top. 

Lets sell Moses to Inter for 120m and buy Godin for 110m and see what will UEFA do :ph34r: