Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

12 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Yeah feels like he has been here for eons man lol......he bloomed very early huh. I dont see him as a Conte player.....he wont eat enough grass. In any case good luck to him. Italy will suit him better than epl.

He was a terror (61 goals, 64 assists) for 4 1/2 seasons, 2 and a half at Borussia Dortmund (2010-11. 2011-12, where he only played around half a full season's minutes, and then 2012-13, the year they lost 1-2 to Bayern in the CL final  (Robben's 89th minute goal) at Wembley under der Kloppvictim) and then 2 great seasons at Bayern under Pep, plus of course, the WC winner in 2014. Injuries have haunted him ever since, but he does finally seem healthy, so I am sure he can still offer a lot to a Serie A or Ligue 1 or even maybe a La Liga team.

If I were him, I would go to Lazio, they have fuckall for wingers.(literally zero of anything better than Chels U23 level, and not even that TBH, see the two they have below) and he can spell Joaquín Correa at SS (they get Pedro Neto back from Wolves, but he is only 19yo still) as needed or Luis Alberto at AMF. or play LMF as well on a rotational basis

d95297f0687156fd4e3b86028c2e7352.png

ba1d92400180b2e47a77f9e267011d6f.pngcc3283e3e20573f638c305668af63a5f.png

06c4b7a4eb9233cb60a263e40122f703.pngfd76163cd139821462354b1fbdd70331.pnge08d06b8409db78438056e3a38a38cc1.png

4 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

By all means, let them spend their entire budget on him 

I will not lose any sleep if we miss out of Sancho.

Speaking of UTD for 140m they can get Sancho 100m, Bellingham 25m and Ighalo/King 15m. 

Tagliafico would be shrewd business

- Cheap at £25/30M
- Fantastic engine on him with great stamina great for Lampard's pressing style
- Defensively solid, great 1 vs 1, very good tackling and intercepting abilities 
- Great crosser and press resistant 
- Well balanced left back

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Their CB's and LB are still average. 

I think Williams can be good. Not top opponents but in the last 11 games they only conceded 2 goals. And we did not score against them in two PL games. 

Alaba playing   new  CB role . 

- Chilwell  - too overpriced

- Alex Sandro - declining

- Tagliafico - good option 

- Grimaldo  - good young option too  

-  Gosens -  ??? 

- Marcelo - why not 

5 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I think Williams can be good. Not top opponents but in the last 11 games they only conceded 2 goals. And we did not score against them in two PL games. 

Their back line is Europa league standard. Wan-Bissaka only one noteworthy however he is appalling in the final third. 

5 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I think we will get Chilwell 85% or Alaba 15%.

Unless Leicester drop their asking price by about 50% no way will the board go for him and rightly so. 

Chelsea plan to make a headline grabbing summer signing.

The Blues' plans have been affected by the coronavirus crisis but hope to land a marquee player.

Chelsea have room for a blockbuster deal & will supplement other activity with swap deals and alternative options [Athletic]

5 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Unless Leicester drop their asking price by about 50% no way will the board go for him and rightly so. 

I never believed quoted 80m price tag. I expect something between 40-50m. This is the price nowadays for FBs...  Cancelo, F. Mendy, B. Mendy...

22 minutes ago, milka said:

Chelsea plan to make a headline grabbing summer signing.

The Blues' plans have been affected by the coronavirus crisis but hope to land a marquee player.

Chelsea have room for a blockbuster deal & will supplement other activity with swap deals and alternative options [Athletic]

Probably either Havertz or Sancho.