Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

17 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

My own view is not that he's finished, but that he never actually was what he is widely considered to have been. I watched a lot of German football in the season KDB was at Bremen, and of course that meant a lot of BVB, Gotze always looked less than special to me.

I meant he is done at top level. He did have a very few seasons where he was decent but thats long long ago.

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

This sounds about right and I still would not go for him.

No chance

6 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

For that amount of money, I would go for him. He would be our best winger for sure, if he stays fit

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

I dont think so mate....he looks lazy as fuck, attitude all wrong. I would pick Puli over him all day and everyday.

I dont think so mate....he looks lazy as fuck, attitude all wrong. I would pick Puli over him all day and everyday.
I disagree. He used to give a f***, but according to media, he takes it more serious now and even eats right. He just does have muscle injuries all the time.
I have watched Dembele since his Rennes time and he is far better than Pulisic.
Both quite injury prone though. His potential is crazy.

34 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I disagree. He used to give a f***, but according to media, he takes it more serious now and even eats right. He just does have muscle injuries all the time.

That was then mate....right now I wouldnt want him here. I cant see how he improves us. There is good reason barca are willing to get rid for such a fee. If his wages aint bombastic then maybe at a push he could replace Pedro.

That was then mate....right now I wouldnt want him here. I cant see how he improves us. There is good reason barca are willing to get rid for such a fee. If his wages aint bombastic then maybe at a push he could replace Pedro.
He is faster than all our players and he can dribble past anyone. He also is quite creative. He is a great right winger, which he rarely plays at Barcelona because of Messi. He most of the time played on the left wing.
I would have him here if he is 100% fit

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

He is faster than all our players and he can dribble past anyone. He also is quite creative. He is a great right winger, which he rarely plays at Barcelona because of Messi. He most of the time played on the left wing.
I would have him here if he is 100% fit

I dont know if I would call him a great winger but I see your point. I just feel there is too much hassle with him. Sure if he is still hungry and ready to prove he can cut it then for 37M it could pay off. But as Vesper said its much more likely he ends up at NC or maybe udt actually.

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

yes, talent wise he is insane

its the attitude and the constant injuries which worry me

is is, all that said, a far better player than Pulisic when he is healthy and his head is right, it isn't even close

he is ambipedal as well

yes, talent wise he is insane
its the attitude and the constant injuries which worry me
is is, all that said, a far better player than Pulisic when he is healthy and his head is right, it isn't even close
he is ambipedal as well
I would prefer getting Boga and Dembele together for 60 mio. rather than Sancho for 100 mio. In my opinion, a fit and healthy Dembele with right attitude is ahead of Sancho. But Sancho is rarely injured, but lacks attitude too.
Obviously, we do not know if Dembele is really that cheap and if he is actually healthy now.

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

When I first watched Dembele at Rennes he annoyed me because I would tune in to watch Boga and he was keeping our loan man out of the side. I quickly became a fan however and was really disappointed when his agent stated than Dembele had already turned Chelsea down the previous summer.

I understand the fitness and attitude concerns but, if he is signed, it would be reasonable to assume that the club had looked into those and decided they were not obstacles. I like Pulli, but if we get Dembele too I think it makes us stronger.

When I first watched Dembele at Rennes he annoyed me because I would tune in to watch Boga and he was keeping our loan man out of the side. I quickly became a fan however and was really disappointed when his agent stated than Dembele had already turned Chelsea down the previous summer.
I understand the fitness and attitude concerns but, if he is signed, it would be reasonable to assume that the club had looked into those and decided they were not obstacles. I like Pulli, but if we get Dembele too I think it makes us stronger.
I can feel you mate. I also only watched Rennes for my boy Boga, who is my second favorite youth player after RLC.

At least Boga is doing good know and lives up to his potential. He even improved his football IQ and defensive work.

Sorry but imo Puli is better as of now. When was the last time dembele wowed you? Puli is fast direct and can dribble, you can see purpose, has shown hunger and desire with us before his injury. I cant remember the last time Dembele did that. But if he does stay injury free, his heart determined to prove he indeed is quality then yes we should take him for 37....any other scenario and its money wasted imo.

Cesc Fabregas: “On the first day I met Mourinho, he told me, ‘I need 2 players. I am going to sign Diego Costa and if you come, we win the title.’

He drew me the team on some paper and said this team is winning the title.”

We need to repeat this again,  with  :

CB -  World Class

LB  - World Class

Midfielder - World Class

Winger  -  World Class

Striker - World  Class

1 hour ago, milka said:

Cesc Fabregas: “On the first day I met Mourinho, he told me, ‘I need 2 players. I am going to sign Diego Costa and if you come, we win the title.’

He drew me the team on some paper and said this team is winning the title.”

We need to repeat this again,  with  :

CB -  World Class

LB  - World Class

Midfielder - World Class

Winger  -  World Class

Striker - World  Class

Yup we zapped the last bit of juice out of JM, he wont replicate that anytime soon.

22 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

imo he is done at top level. The younger Gøtze was decent though.

he is 27

well, soon 28, but still

it isn't like he is 31 or 32

Inter Linked Mario Götze To Leave BVB On A Free Transfer Amid Interest From AC Milan, Lazio & Roma

https://sempreinter.com/2020/05/23/inter-linked-mario-gotze-to-leave-bvb-on-a-free-transfer-amid-interest-from-ac-milan-lazio-roma/

44 minutes ago, Vesper said:

he is 27

well, soon 28, but still

it isn't like he is 31 or 32

Inter Linked Mario Götze To Leave BVB On A Free Transfer Amid Interest From AC Milan, Lazio & Roma

https://sempreinter.com/2020/05/23/inter-linked-mario-gotze-to-leave-bvb-on-a-free-transfer-amid-interest-from-ac-milan-lazio-roma/

Yeah feels like he has been here for eons man lol......he bloomed very early huh. I dont see him as a Conte player.....he wont eat enough grass. In any case good luck to him. Italy will suit him better than epl.