Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Sahin would be a great addition but I wouldn't say hes like Cesc. Sahin's more a Xavi Alonso like player, dictates the play from deep where as Cesc is much much more offensive now a days and is more a goal scorer than a creator.

Back in Arsenal days, Cesc was much more defensive. He was great as CM/DM or CAM. Sahin is also a player that can play in all three roles. Player like Sahin/Banega/Benat would also ease the pressure from Mata. Juan is now playing much deeper and is our deeplying playmaker as well attacking playmaker.

In fact to be honest, I dont care who we sign as striker and CM, cheap or expensive, as long he will be able to get directly in our squad, play regulary and will achieve sucess at Chelsea, I will be super happy. But if we get some unexperienced kid or even worse; stick with Torres, I will be pissed.

Back in Arsenal days, Cesc was much more defensive. He was great as CM/DM or CAM. Sahin is also a player that can play in all three roles. Player like Sahin/Banega/Benat would also ease the pressure from Mata. Juan is now playing much deeper and is our deeplying playmaker as well attacking playmaker.

In fact to be honest, I dont care who we sign as striker and CM, cheap or expensive, as long he will be able to get directly in our squad, play regulary and will achieve sucess at Chelsea, I will be super happy. But if we get some unexperienced kid or even worse; stick with Torres, I will be pissed.

Oh I thought you meant Cesc now as in false 9 like Cesc...

Etienne Capoe of Toulouse. 22yrs old, France international (recently starter) sticks to defending duties, and passes forward. Not a b2b player or deeplying playmaker, but a very good DM with ability to pass in any direction. Also, as player of Toulouse, he would cost max 15mio.

Etienne Capoe of Toulouse. 22yrs old, France international (recently starter) sticks to defending duties, and passes forward. Not a b2b player or deeplying playmaker, but a very good DM with ability to pass in any direction. Also, as player of Toulouse, he would cost max 15mio.

Seen a bit of him, looks like he'd be a good buy.

With all the problems we have in our game, we need striker and creative CM, but with Mikel gone in january, we would also need a good DM.

I heard Cesc can do it all :clown:

If we signed Cesc imagine how pissed Piers Morgan and the rest of Arsenal fans would be.... haha

Is sahin on a season long loan at pool??? I really wanted dembele in the summer for our pivot, but actually now im not sure how it can work if we have a deep laying playmaker and mikel. At the moment i think ramires makes it very balanced in defence since none of our wingers track backs at all. So if we put in a deep laying playmaker instead of ramires, wouldnt it weaken our defence??? Im not sure, im not good with tactics at all.

And does anyone here watch La liga? Any opinions on inigo martinez for CB? have seen a debate here that Hummels is just like luiz, i dont watch so much bundes liga or la liga so i wouldnt be the best judge, so if anyone can enlighten me.

Is sahin on a season long loan at pool??? I really wanted dembele in the summer for our pivot, but actually now im not sure how it can work if we have a deep laying playmaker and mikel. At the moment i think ramires makes it very balanced in defence since none of our wingers track backs at all. So if we put in a deep laying playmaker instead of ramires, wouldnt it weaken our defence??? Im not sure, im not good with tactics at all.

And does anyone here watch La liga? Any opinions on inigo martinez for CB? have seen a debate here that Hummels is just like luiz, i dont watch so much bundes liga or la liga so i wouldnt be the best judge, so if anyone can enlighten me.

Yes he is. Well we would then need a CM that is creative, but is not going forward. Someone that can tackle too. In Borussia, Sahin was exactly that. He was b2b player that went forward when his team played offensive and defend when oposite side had the ball.

The CM along his passing and creativity, should also tackle and run fast enough to follow the ball in midfield and mark opposite players. Yaya Toure type player would be great aswell.

About Inigo, I heard he is good YOUNG Cb that is one of brightest prospects of spanish defenders. But there it is, he is young and I dont trust young defenders too much. Defending is all about experience and that comes with years of playing. Older defenders are much better tacklers, they stick to defending duties, dont make harsh unnecessary tackles and mark well. Besides, we have Kalas and Bruma if we want to play with talented young CBs.

Sahin would be a great addition but I wouldn't say hes like Cesc. Sahin's more a Xavi Alonso like player, dictates the play from deep where as Cesc is much much more offensive now a days and is more a goal scorer than a creator.

It's Xabi Alonso, you ignorant cunt.

There really aren't that many CMs in the works that are actually worth it.

Marco Höger

Christoph Mortiz

Radja Naïnggolan

In tired and that's all my drained brain can muster up.

It's Xabi Alonso, you ignorant cunt.

There really aren't that many CMs in the works that are actually worth it.

Marco Höger

Christoph Mortiz

Radja Naïnggolan

In tired and that's all my drained brain can muster up.

Nainggolan wouldnt be bad shot, if he is capable to play on top level, but no thanks to Hoger and Moritz. They are not even regular starters at Schalke, where Holtby and Neustader? (cant remember his name) are first choices.

This:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/8227076/Roma-admit-they-will-always-listen-to-offers-for-prized-midfielder-Daniele-De-Rossi

In other words, huge offer and Roma would probably alow De Rossi to go. I guess it was De Rossi in summer who didnt want to go to City, if those rumours about 50mio bid are true.

Real is also keen to pay around 25mio pounds for him.

Nainggolan wouldnt be bad shot, if he is capable to play on top level, but no thanks to Hoger and Moritz. They are not even regular starters at Schalke, where Holtby and Neustader? (cant remember his name) are first choices.

Holtby is more of a CAM isn't he?

We do not need a CM.

We have Romeu and Mikel as DM. Ramires, Josh and Lampard as CM (Oscar can play there either). We also have KDB and Marin, which I personally dont see space right now...

Do you want another one?

We do not need a CM.

We have Romeu and Mikel as DM. Ramires, Josh and Lampard as CM (Oscar can play there either). We also have KDB and Marin, which I personally dont see space right now...

Do you want another one?

It depends what Chelsea are going to do with Oscar. If they're going to move him into the centre, then we don't need another central midfielder. if they want to keep him up front, then we do. Lampard probably won't be here next year and Chelsea don't just hand jobs to players coming back from loan. I know you and I disagree about this, but I think Ramires is also a far from ideal fit in that spot. He just doesn't have the ability to control the tempo of the game and to distribute for his teammates. He's OK there as a stop-gap, but not long-term. We don't need a defensive midfielder though.