Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Actually i think we are a center back short.Ivanovic has never filled me with confidence whenever he plays at center back.Although i do agree that we have kalas coming through who is very promising but i think we can do with signing another experienced and reliable center back.Kalas can always replace terry in 3 or 4 years.

That's ridiculous. Ivanovic is still a decent CB. You want another CB even though we already have 4 established ones, and the fact that we have the likes of Kalas, Bruma and Chalobah all potentially coming through?

That's ridiculous. Ivanovic is still a decent CB. You want another CB even though we already have 4 established ones, and the fact that we have the likes of Kalas, Bruma and Chalobah all potentially coming through?

And Hutchinson, don't you forget our Sammy boy

Wasn't just talking about Ivanovic or even Kalas. There are still the likes of Hutchinson and Chalobah around. We basically have 4 other options at CB apart from Cahill, Luiz and Terry. And furthermore, we need a striker and possibly another central midfielder more than a centre back right now.

Chalobah's best position is dm and relying on hutchinson is not a good idea with his injury problems but i do agree that our first priority has to be another striker(my choice would be Llorente because he offers something different then torres and studge) and i think and hope that the cm position will be covered by de bruyne.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but there is a lot of talk about us looking at bidding on Busquets. Even though he is a great midfielder, I just can't stand the diving cheat.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/915635-chelsea-planning-25m-swoop-for-barcelonas-sergio-busquets

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but there is a lot of talk about us looking at bidding on Busquets. Even though he is a great midfielder, I just can't stand the diving cheat.

http://www.metro.co....sergio-busquets

Sounds like a BS transfer story to me. We have Romeu playing as back-up to Mikel now and Busquets is pivotal to how Barcelona plays. Why would they even let him go in the first place?!

Sounds like a BS transfer story to me. We have Romeu playing as back-up to Mikel now and Busquets is pivotal to how Barcelona plays. Why would they even let him go in the first place?!

Oh i agree, there is definitely a wiff of BS about this story but if there is even 1% of truth behind the rumors I will not be impressed.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/915635-chelsea-planning-25m-swoop-for-barcelonas-sergio-busquets

Completely and utterly fabricated. A few days prior there was a story about Man Citeh wanting Biscuits.

What's up fellas,

First post...long time lurker of this board, glad to be a part of this Chelsea Fan forum.

Quick question...any rumors linking Chelsea with Etienne Capoue?

I think he'd be a great addition in a position of need...I know Arsenal was linked to him in the summer transfer window, but it seemed as more of a backup plan for M'Vila

Personally, I think Capoue is a much better bargain and would slot in nicely behind Mikel/Ramires/Lampard...

Another option could be Luiz Gustavo of Bayern Munich...with Javi Martinez now on board, he might be made available???

Cheers, look forward to many discussions with all of you

Someone just told me that if Malouda leaves it wont be much big of a trouble for us. When I questioned him, he went all like, 'Malouda went out of form, no one wants him here any more and blah blah...'

But honestly I feel nothing like that. Sure he was a little out of form but who has helped us all these years in the left-wing? I mean Come on, he didn't suck that bad from the very first day right? So why hate him?

And I just got this now http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/florent-maloudas-move-to-santos-may-depend-1395006?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Realy soon, but I think this is what we will be looking for next summer:

Striker. Torres to leave soon as possible, Danny to stay as backup. Falcao, Cavani or Lewandovski

CM. There needs to be someone pacey enough and good passer, calm on the ball: Romulo, Fellaini, Clasie, Vidal, Bender or Wanyama

CB. As Terry is getting older and we are playing in several competitons every year, another CB should be added; Papadoupolos, Subotic or Hummels

If Cole leaves, we will also buy another LB, possibly Alex Sandro seems to fit our current play, speedy and good crosser.

KDB, Lukaku and Courtois should return to first team with Lamps as sub.

Realy soon, but I think this is what we will be looking for next summer:

CM. There needs to be someone pacey enough and good passer, calm on the ball: Romulo, Fellaini, Clasie, Vidal, Bender or Wanyama

I think it depends on what Chelsea want to do with Oscar. They seemed to suggest earlier that they were going to move him into central midfield. If that's the case, Chelsea don't need to upgrade there but they would need to buy a winger if Marin and Moses don't show enough.Also, your suggestions mean another 80-100M pounds in spending or so. Don't think this is going to happen unless Chelsea win the CL again.

I think it depends on what Chelsea want to do with Oscar. They seemed to suggest earlier that they were going to move him into central midfield. If that's the case, Chelsea don't need to upgrade there but they would need to buy a winger if Marin and Moses don't show enough.Also, your suggestions mean another 80-100M pounds in spending or so. Don't think this is going to happen unless Chelsea win the CL again.

Well Falcao or Cavani would be around 50, Papadopolus around 10-15 and CM like Romulo around 18mio. Hummels, Vidal,etc are just expensive wishes, but Falcao, Papadopolous and Romulo would cost combined of around 80mio pounds. With fact that at least one will come in winter, probably striker or CM, we will surely spent around 20 in winter and then 60 in summer. That doesnt sound too harsh. And sure sell of Torres would give us at least 15-20mio back, means we would then spend around 60mio for all three players.

I want McEachran and Chalobah to see playing time.

Wouldn't mind seeing De Bruyne in a slightly deeper role from next season. Can't wait to see Chalobah play for Chelsea's first team!

As for McEachran, he's got the talent in spades but the question is, will Robbie take a risk on him.

It would be nice to see Oscar get experimented with as the "Pirlo" of Chelsea. It frees up a spot for a wide attacking player on the pitch like Moses and Marin. Oscar can solve the poor linkage play between defense and attack. Ramires is a good player but lacks in passing and would be better served as a change of pace player off the bench.

It would be nice to see Oscar get experimented with as the "Pirlo" of Chelsea. It frees up a spot for a wide attacking player on the pitch like Moses and Marin. Oscar can solve the poor linkage play between defense and attack. Ramires is a good player but lacks in passing and would be better served as a change of pace player off the bench.

The main weaknesses of Pirlo is that he plays very stationary and requires a great B2B or Defensive midfielder and is quite lazy and useless in defence. One of Oscar's main strengths is his mobility and ability to close down players very quickly.