Chelsea 3-5 Arsenal

BlueLion.

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good post, think there should be a little emphasis on the RVP factor. I think it was important, his form, coming into the game. We were perhaps a bit naive when it came to him I think?

Yeah that's true, RVP is on one of those hot streaks that strikers go on at times but we really let played into his hands defensively. Utd got thumped last week & responded with a result today, that's what all good sides do & we will & must do the same next week, plenty of time to put things right so I'm not going to panic or get drawn into the negative mudslinging, it just uncalled for. Can understand peeps being annoyed about the performance & result but AVB needs time & patience.

Ramires had a good game.

Yes, I though that Mata, Lampard and he were excellent. Meireles was quality when he came on, he gives us much more going forward than Mikel and he is equally disciplined. I really think we should have Ramires-Meireles at the base of the midfield because one marauds and the other sits, and because they are so dynamic it gives Lampard licence to roam forward too. That would be my one criticism of AVB today, it was the defence and the goalkeeper which cost us the result.

Yeah, the players did him wrong. They are doing him wrong every fucking game, don't they? Listen mate, I've been following Chelsea since 1993 and traveled thousand miles to watch my team. I ain't bloody glory hunter, and you ain't "die hard Chelsea supporter" just because you're defending current manager. AVB is not ready to deal with big boys. Don't bother replying. See you in May

Yeah, the players did him wrong. They are doing him wrong every fucking game, don't they? Listen mate, I've been following Chelsea since 1993 and traveled thousand miles to watch my team. I ain't bloody glory hunter, and you ain't "die hard Chelsea supporter" just because you're defending current manager. AVB is not ready to deal with big boys. Don't bother replying. See you in May

Who the fuck r u to tell me nt to reply...If you are so short sighted to see that this is the only game we have really lost this season and cant see the positives you are worse than a glory hunter....You are a blind piss of shit glory hunter that obviously has only seen this game all seasons..So shut the fuck up with your 1993 crap and support the freaking team you claim to be a fan of after their only real defeat of the season....

Edited by tush147

Yeah that's true, RVP is on one of those hot streaks that strikers go on at times but we really let played into his hands defensively. Utd got thumped last week & responded with a result today, that's what all good sides do & we will & must do the same next week, plenty of time to put things right so I'm not going to panic or get drawn into the negative mudslinging, it just uncalled for. Can understand peeps being annoyed about the performance & result but AVB needs time & patience.

Yeah, I don't think our defenders have properly adapted to this high line yet. We underestimated Arsenal's pace, they did beat the offside trap quite a few times.

Yeah, thought he was a bit unlucky to get subbed off for Lukaku. It's really good to have that energy back into our midfield.

It's funny how sometimes he shows his abilities, like that pass for Danny's offside goal, but then sometimes he can overhit his pass.

Yes, I though that Mata, Lampard and he were excellent. Meireles was quality when he came on, he gives us much more going forward than Mikel and he is equally disciplined. I really think we should have Ramires-Meireles at the base of the midfield because one marauds and the other sits, and because they are so dynamic it gives Lampard licence to roam forward too. That would be my one criticism of AVB today, it was the defence and the goalkeeper which cost us the result.

I kind of agree, but at the same time, Miereles' tackling really needs to addressed.

He's really reckless sometimes, comes from behind a player too. I think he has a role to play, but we need a DM behind him first. Ramires might be able too, we have a very diverse midfield at the moment.

It's funny how sometimes he shows his abilities, like that pass for Danny's offside goal, but then sometimes he can overhit his pass.

Yeahh, signs of improvement though I suppose. What he really needs to exploit is his ability to slip past defenders and get in 1-on-1 positions with the keeper, he does it very well.

Yeah, I don't think our defenders have properly adapted to this high line yet. We underestimated Arsenal's pace, they did beat the offside trap quite a few times.

Yes, this is a good experience for the defenders to learn and adapt. Ultimately silly defensive lapses have cost us today, but you have to applaud Arsenal's quality and spirit and accept the better of the two sides won today - albeit through fortuitous circumstances.

Yes, this is a good experience for the defenders to learn and adapt. Ultimately silly defensive lapses have cost us today, but you have to applaud Arsenal's quality and spirit and accept the better of the two sides won today - albeit through fortuitous circumstances.

Hmm.. I suppose so. Though it was fairly close, they made more clear cut chances, but we were very dangerous too, just couldn't get Torres on the ball much today. Genk will be a good match to get the winning momentum restarted.

At least we scored 3x :)

You've contradicted your own post.

"DL should have started, subs were wrong".... AVB was happy with the squad at the start of the season, (he thought we were good enough). Who decided not to play Luiz... the tea lady? ... the physio?

You can't blame AVB for that squad , you didn't really expect him to come in and ship out 7 or 8 players and buy 7 or 8 replacements before playing one official game with this team ...

and for all i know no sane club will be looking to buy the likes of Malouda , Kalou ,

Anelka , Ferrera so what could he have done ? terminate their contracts and release them !!

And DL kinda made that choice very hard for AVB after his last couple of games , i always thought him , Mata and Cech should always be the 1st ones on the team sheet but i can understand why AVB didn't start him with his last displays .

Admitting that AVB got something wrong is one thing and saying he is poor and no better than carlo shit is another one .