Chelsea 3-5 Arsenal

BlueLion.

Once we sort out our defense, we'll be ok I feel!

Meireles shouild have come on instead of Malouda. Raul did well after coming on, tried to make some quick passes and through balls. Lamps was clearly not doing it during the 2nd half.

Really unlucky that Anelka couldn't have been a sub. Lukaku is still rusty but atleast he put himself about and I respect that

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No consistency, no discipline, no character. That's how Chelsea looks ever since he took over. AVB will probably be a great manager one day, but he was given this chance way to early (£13.3 million, omg!). He is not ready to play with the big boys.

Exactly!! And Jans coming up and all...address the problem and look at who/how it can be sorted

Yup. Like I said in my previous post, it's just the defense that worries me tbh. We have improved our attack a great deal (although TOrres didn't do anything today) but Mata, Meireles, Sturridge provide what we lacked last season. Whatever AVB feels we lack in that area (Modric or Hazard etc) we'll try to sign in January.

High line does not work. Time to get bnack to the drawing boards!!!

Sturridge will learn. He's had what? 6 + 2 months of first team action. Before that what was he doing? Oh it was reserve team football which is shite compared to the rela deal. He is young and he WILL learn.

Yup. Like I said in my previous post, it's just the defense that worries me tbh. We have improved our attack a great deal (although TOrres didn't do anything today) but Mata, Meireles, Sturridge provide what we lacked last season. Whatever AVB feels we lack in that area (Modric or Hazard etc) we'll try to sign in January.

High line does not work. Time to get bnack to the drawing boards!!!

Sturridge will learn. He's had what? 6 + 2 months of first team action. Before that what was he doing? Oh it was reserve team football which is shite compared to the rela deal. He is young and he WILL learn.

Exactly!! And maybe......we'll keep our first league clean sheet...in what since Stoke?!

And hey...first loss where really felt peed off and embrassed...QPR we fought hard...Man U...we fought hard...a bit shit but hey both times had 10/9 men...today 11 men...we were bloody shit!

Another thing I wish to add:

I hope every keeps their senses and their faith in the team and AVB...

Yes the league standings don't look very cheerful atm, but the EPL isn't the only competition Chelsea is taking part this season..And a nine point gap from the leaders is nothing to be overly concerned about at this stage..