Chelsea 3-5 Arsenal

BlueLion.

Who the fuck r u to tell me nt to reply...If you are so short sighted to see that this is the only game we have really lost this season and cant see the positives you are worse than a glory hunter....You are a blind piss of shit glory hunter that obviously has only seen this game all seasons..So shut the fuck up with your 1993 crap and support the freaking team you claim to be a fan of after their only real defeat of the season....

I'm the one who is sick of reading posts of pathetic jerks like you who are trying to make theselves important hidden behind monitor after a few beers.

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where we thinking that after AVB was gonna come and hit the magic button and everything that has ever been wrong with my beloved CFC will be fixed?....Hell no...He has done quite a good job in the last months and he should not be given grief for it....FFS....What more can anybody do to make King Flop Malouda do something good.....And Danny had to pick today to have a bad day...Well its blue thing.....Chelsea forever...

Yes, this is a good experience for the defenders to learn and adapt. Ultimately silly defensive lapses have cost us today, but you have to applaud Arsenal's quality and spirit and accept the better of the two sides won today - albeit through fortuitous circumstances.

Arsenal deserved it, but they were a bit lucky.

Got no issues with the outcome, we were totally outclassed. However i fail to understand game in game out, WHY MIKEL!!!! He doesnt bring anything into the game. If we are so obsessed with having a DM, play Luiz. Anyways he wouldnt get a chance or less chance in the big game. And he is the kind of player who u want on the field, he bring so much into the game someone full of character. I mite be wrong but i strongly believe Mikel doesnt deserve a start.

I'm the one who is sick of reading posts of pathetic jerks like you who are trying to make theselves important hidden behind monitor after a few beers.

Shut the fuck up....Like you are shit....Man if you were in TX we would had it on today...I am not an internet gangster or shit like that....Dont even go there.....Just shut up right now and try to support the team you claim to be a fan of, through their first hard time this season...

Got no issues with the outcome, we were totally outclassed. However i fail to understand game in game out, WHY MIKEL!!!! He doesnt bring anything into the game. If we are so obsessed with having a DM, play Luiz. Anyways he wouldnt get a chance or less chance in the big game. And he is the kind of player who u want on the field, he bring so much into the game someone full of character. I mite be wrong but i strongly believe Mikel doesnt deserve a start.

I think he was good, found some good passes today and kept his composure.

Though I understand your point, perhaps AVB didn't want to throw Romeu into the deep-end? He has put in some good performances when called upon.

Yes, this is a good experience for the defenders to learn and adapt. Ultimately silly defensive lapses have cost us today, but you have to applaud Arsenal's quality and spirit and accept the better of the two sides won today - albeit through fortuitous circumstances.

You can't learn and adapt pace though. The current team has and will struggle with the game AVB wants to play. He has swallow his pride and principles and tweak his game plan to accommodate his current squad's strengths. I'm not saying Chelsea becomes Stoke but the team cannot afford to go out every half with the barn doors flung wide open. I have faith AVB has the brains to address the issues. I haven't yet seen if his ego will allow him to take some U turns.

Untill 85 min the score was 3-3. that is not something that you say being outclassed or outperformed.

We werent in the game in the second half and more importantly Arsenal learned from their mistake that they made in the first half. They were more aggressive, defended well and the urge was much much more. It needed a brilliant goal by Mata to make it 3-3 otherwise they shot in 2 since the start of the second. What happened later was just carnage.

You can't learn and adapt pace though. The current team has and will struggle with the game AVB wants to play. He has swallow his pride and principles and tweak his game plan to accommodate his current squad's strengths. I'm not saying Chelsea becomes Stoke but the team cannot afford to go out every half with the barn doors flung wide open. I have faith AVB has the brains to address the issues. I haven't yet seen if his ego will allow him to take some U turns.

David Luiz has good pace though, do you think he can?

I do agree about Terry & Ivanovic. The former is too old to adapt now, and the latter well it's not part of his game.

I think he was good, found some good passes today and kept his composure.

Though I understand your point, perhaps AVB didn't want to throw Romeu into the deep-end? He has put in some good performances when called upon.

Maybe u mite be correct or have a better understanding of the DM position. But with all due request, i still think Mikel doesnt bring any value add to the team which could easily be provided by Romeu and/or Luiz.

This. Dare i say we could very well have gone on and gotten a late winner, if not for fucking Malouda.

PRECISELY. It was just 'one of the those games' that could have gone either way. Although we didn't really deserve anything more than a point...

to concede 5 goals at home is an absolute disgrace. at least man utd has the excuse of being a man down, we dont.

avb must throw the high defensive line tactic out the fucking window tonight. it'd be extremely disappointing if he still uses the same defensive tactic against genk or any other team.

David Luiz has good pace though, do you think he can?

I do agree about Terry & Ivanovic. The former is too old to adapt now, and the latter well it's not part of his game.

Problem with David is his head, not his feet.

I think AVB had hopes (or I did at least...) Luiz would be leading the charge and allow for the high defensive line. But he started the season injured and has proved to be incapable so far of being a disciplined CB.

Think some of the issues in the summer are now rearing their heads as we have to face the good teams. Problems all over the defense. Cole is still game, love his heart but his powers and pace are waning. And it's scary to think he's still the best thing Chelsea have in defense.

And yes, Chelsea needed Modric. If anything, a deep MF to retain possession and keep the fucking ball away from the defense.

Very frustrating because we had a peak at these issues but tried to paper over them. It's best to admit that there are no quick fixes and some serious rebuilding is in order. 2009-10 was brilliant for Chelsea but really rebuilding should have started then. Chelsea are now paying the piper.