Chelsea 3-5 Arsenal

BlueLion.

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck all y'all glory hunter....Go buy a light blue soccer jersey or watch the NFL and chant for the Packers....Just the fuck up already.....I am ready to curse out anybody that is gonna say shit abt AVB....The players did him wrong today, and we lost...That is a part of support this amazing team, we dont get it right everytime, but we are damn when we do and i love Chelsea and AVB no matter wat...The high defense line needs to be checked....It was a bad game, and six pack guiness down i still dont understand why this lovely halloween weekend had to start like this for me....Well its a biue thing...Chelsea all the way baby

Not exactly...it worked well for the first half when the emphasis is on scoring that first goal...

However it needs to be restricted against teams like Arsenal, who can easily tire out our defense...Untill AVB gets a younger Cole or younger Terry in his defense he should limit the use of the high line against good attacking opposition...

Agree to an extent but even in the first half Arsenal carved out opportunity after opportunity!! Gervinho miss, RVP miss, Ramsey had a good chance I think

We were unlucky too because Sturridge should have provided a couple of goals on a plate but poor judgement by him. But we should not be that open against such pacey teams

It is amazing to read some of the comments here. Suddenly we dont have any character? ?? come on it is just a defeat.. they played well took their chances got 3 pts. We have to work on our high line defense then we will be fine. it is not an easy task but we can do it. But I gotta admit this game was an electrifying entertainment for the neutrals. These days chelsea got the attention from the football lovers who love to watch beautiful football. Thanks to AvB.

You are right.... However this high line defence is not working. In each and every game we have been vulnerable. Most teams did not have the quality to convert, today was an eye opener. Play safe in defense, no high line stuff.

Most of these shitty supporters will scream "AVB IS A LEGEND" after our victory against Liverpool. Haha Funny world.

We better fucking beat them!!!! After today we need something to make up for it and that would do just fine!!!

Besides you knew this was gana happen...Arsenal getting good again..we decide to play like complete crap for no reason bound to go wrong...

its games like these when you see the real fans of this club, yes im upset we lost but we will bounce back, ive said in the past sometimes i wish we be a top 10 club again just so 1 the real fans will be around not the fake glorly hunters that we have got(but i quess most will be city fans now anyways) 2 i can go to more games because it would be a little cheeper LOL

I feel like Chicken Little - the sky is falling, the sky is falling. It's the last game in October (not April, not May), can I suggest we take a deep breath, relax a little, and maybe not over-react quite so much. There are definitely some things that need work and the team needs to regroup from the last month of craziness (red cards, playing a man or two short, media spotlight more than usual, etc).

<p> </p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Fuck all y'all glory hunter....Go buy a light blue soccer jersey or watch the NFL and chant for the Packers....Just the fuck up already.....I am ready to curse out anybody that is gonna say shit abt AVB....The players did him wrong today, and we lost...That is a part of support this amazing team, we dont get it right everytime, but we are damn when we do and i love Chelsea and AVB no matter wat...The high defense line needs to be checked....It was a bad game, and six pack guiness down i still dont understand why this lovely halloween weekend had to start like this for me....Well its a biue thing...Chelsea all the way baby</p>

<p>

</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Your post made me smile :) Well said!</p>

<br />

Why are we all arguing?

I saw some spirit in this team today, didn't anyone else? We were unlucky to catch Van Persie on form, we were unlucky Terry slipped when he did but these things happen. We still have a strong squad which will see us still up there in May. Arsenal are still shaky! Don't forget we slipped 3 past them today, they're terrible away from home.

They will go on a poor run, so will we, but we'll come out the end. I saw Terry, Lampard, Mata, Cole & Torres giving it their all today. Brighten up you lot, AVB is still working his way round this league..

There are so many positives from today!

its games like these when you see the real fans of this club, yes im upset we lost but we will bounce back, ive said in the past sometimes i wish we be a top 10 club again just so 1 the real fans will be around not the fake glorly hunters that we have got(but i quess most will be city fans now anyways) 2 i can go to more games because it would be a little cheeper LOL

Precisely.

If we win against Genk in midweek and then get a couple of back-to-back wins in the league against Blackburn and then Liverpool and we'll be in a happy place again.

Keep the faith.