Chelsea 3-5 Arsenal

BlueLion.

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit angry about this result, but more saddened than anything. I guess I am not surprised. Our defensive frailties were exposed. I hope this means the end of the high line. I've never fancied this tactic and generally have thought it is something that lower sides employ against better ones in a desperate attempt to get something from a game where they are over-matched. Thank goodness we have at least 1 match before the international break because I wouldn't want this to be the last Chelsea match I watch for 2 weeks.

Time to burn the chelsea shirt

What the fuck are you saying!, You call yourself a Chelsea fan, disgraceful :rant:

Everybodys emotions running high after this shit, but burning our shirt what the fuck...

t

But the result saw Chelsea lose their second league game in a row and shortly after the final whistle, bookmakers William Hill made 'AVB' 9/4 to no longer be in charge of the Blues come the start of next season.

Hill's spokesman Joe Crilly told Crunchsports.com: "Chelsea have now registered two straight defeats and should this run continue, Villas Boas could find himself signing on come the start of next season a la Ancelotti."

http://www.crunchsports.com/category/Soccer/Andre-Villas-Boas-backed-to-be-sacked-as-Chelsea-FC-lose-3-5-to-Arsenal-FC-201110290096/

idiots !

Yes, it was one of our worst performances in defense, which I think AVB will sort out for sure, but I think we've got a couple of more issues to look at here:

- Our bench looks weak if we seriously plan to chase multiple trophies this year. Up front, if Sturr or Fernando having a bad day out, we only have the useless Kalouda or the now fading drogs and Anelka who can maybe shine on their day but won't win you crunch games against quality opposition. Bosingwa and Luiz have a tendency to make costly mistakes, and Alex doesn't provide the effective cover.

- I don't know how many games we can win against good teams if we don't get that creative midfielder soon.

- It may be too early to comment but I find Lukaku a little slow and tentative with his dribbling. Sure he has energy and is young but in the little time he had today, he never looked threatening, in fact looking clueless at times.

I know we will bounce back but this defeat just made our title chase a lot tougher. If Arsenal can do this at SB I'm sure Spurs, Liverpool and City will believe they can as well.

Calm down and think before everbodys mouth runs over with full of shit. in the end its just a game.

Whats important is how we answer to all critics next game. I know We will come back better and stronger

Believe in our team and manager, TRUE BLUES DOES!.

god fucking sake. from reading the posts bout other people telling others to shut up the future of the forum with people getting worked up over ONE fucking football match. im sorry guys if it just goes on like that the future of this forum is gonna grim really bad. im sorry as soon as a promising newbie goes and sees that ...im sorry thats one member we could have had down. but i just cant understand why this forum gets SO worked up over just one defeat then starts arguing with eachover and enemy making. yeah its shit to lose. but sometimes some take it Too far here. im sorry but its just my opinion. more petty volitile arguments...more hostile this place will become. more hostility and well. somedays people are just gonna grow jaded with here and move onto ventures new. and the arguments are gonna put the ones who be putting the work around heres hard work to true waste...im sorry i wished to say that. i had to.

ok apart from that

Ok dissapointing result. didnt expect us to concede 5 goals the day. really did think we could have defended better than that. shame for cech. cannot give that man enough sympathy. epic keeper...but just got let down

though i find this defeat can contribute to good things for the club. since well were in a pursuit of lots of silverware. i hope the team sees today as a lesson. cause well. that loss could be contributing to future victorys if we take it right

Why wasn't the Arsenal Goalkeeper shown a red card for his tackle on Cole ???

United fans:

Looks like Andres Villas Boas' reign at Chelsea will only last for 3-5 Months

:doh:

No doubt coming from the same lot who were saying Fergie needs to go after last week...

Overall we lost because of a JT slip (heard that once before)

No we lost because we couldn't take our chances in the first half & kill the game off.

JT was NOT at fault for the goal it was Malouda's for playing a pass that JT was never going to get to.

WTF i still cant understand how we lost with Vermaelen on the bench....................

Yeah that's annoying alright, but tbf we created many chances in the first half (which we didn't take unfortunately) i even thought Wenger would sub him in at Half time.

Ok everyone i have calmed down now, i said i would post tomorrow but i have gone for my 30 min walk and i can now contribute to this thread. This high line tactic needs to be scraped because lets face it neither Ivo or Terry are Usain Bolt, pacy strikers and wingers are finding it too easy to run off our defenders. I will no longer defend Bosingwa because he has no end product and he just runs like a headless chicken, the fact that he can't defend to save his life does not help his case neither. Torres just had the worst shocker this season, he was so shocking that it was like we had 10 men. Lukaku needs to stop drifting out to the wing to take players on, he just cant do it, Terry is better than him at it. Lampard played well and you could tell he gave a fuck today, Ramires also got his tackles in and he played OK. Ashley was ok too, Mata was good and Meireles added to our midfield when he came on. I am just worried about how shocking Torres was because that was terrible it was like he was not even there.

Well it is Halloween weekend...and in movie world that means nightmares which is what this was...every shite team won this weekend one of those horrible ones and being an early kick off you get to spend the whole weekend in grrrrrr mood!

Our performaces and players seem to take a step forward and two back!Mean the odd time one plays like shite but today they seemed to all choose it as the day to go it...And Van pers hat trick think that bits sinking in...without him they'd been screwed not just this game so many others...damn Drogba lol! Not that make much difference as he isnt a defender and has been shite anyho but still...miss his usual goal and all