Chelsea 3-5 Arsenal

BlueLion.

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck all y'all glory hunter....I am ready to curse out anybody that is gonna say shit abt AVB....The players did him wrong today, and we lost...

Yeah, the players did him wrong. They are doing him wrong every fucking game, don't they? Listen mate, I've been following Chelsea since 1993 and traveled thousand miles to watch my team. I ain't bloody glory hunter, and you ain't "die hard Chelsea supporter" just because you're selling demagogy. AVB is not ready to deal with big boys. Don't bother replying. See you in May

Andre is learning and in fairness this was one of those crazy games that could have gone either way.

Absolutely spot on! You can't judge a young manager in the Premier League trying to learn his team.... the way it plays, the way it attacks or defends! This is what I hate about the Chelsea board, their impatience! Whenever a manager isn't delivering the goods, or there are no trophies at the end of the season, they have to get rid of them! It's not good for the club because every manager that is appointed has a different philosophy and tactics for the players to get used to, but once that manager is gone, then you have to learn something different, and it's not good for the players at all! As long as you stick to one philosophy and take the time to let it mould into the style of play, you have a chance of delivering better results.

But this game was a way of saying to Boas, "what you're doing is not working... change it now!"

<p> </p>

<p></p>

<p> </p>

<p>Your post made me smile :) Well said!</p>

<br />

<p> </p>

<p></p>

<p> </p>

<p>Your post made me smile :) Well said!</p>

<br />

Thanks man...It is just really annoying when these pieces of shit glory hunter come here and start saying shit like they love the team...Cos no one that loves Chelsea is gonna take this as more than one of those defeats in the premier league...I hope we dont have any more, but if we do i am gonna be a Chelsea fan through that and all our other defeats...And if anybody thinks us loosing the last two games is not part of thier fan philosophy then they should get the fuck outta this forum and never watch a Chelsea game again....We lost this but damn dawgs, May is a long way out....What the fuck are people tripping about, i really dont get it...I love my Chelsea win or loose...Imma support u even after my death...And if any of my descendants refuse to support u, they shall be cut out of my estate forever...lol....

It's frustrating because at that moment in the game we looked like we were going to go on and win it, we'd just equalised & were putting pressure on them. The team were showing spirit to go on and win. Things would be alot different on this board right now had that been the case.

Be all sunshine and roses..till we lost another game then doom and gloom....

It's frustrating because at that moment in the game we looked like we were going to go on and win it, we'd just equalised & were putting pressure on them. The team were showing spirit to go on and win. Things would be alot different on this board right now had that been the case.

Yeah, that's true.

But I think we can take solace in that too. I'm not saying we didn't play bad defensively, because obviously we did, but luck came down to it today more than tactical play. There some over-dramatic things being said here, because of the emotions running high.

Everyone just needs to remember what the aims of this season are.

Fuck off back to united you cunt

Fuck off back to united you cunt

I am about to start a petition to get that fuckhead get off to a Man City forum...They also wear blue, so is blind glory haunting motherfucking eyes wont be able to tell the difference....

P.S....I just got passed my 6th bottle of my six pack so forgive my typing and language....No fuck that, dont excuse the language i use for the asshole...Excuse everyone before and after that...

Whenever I think of something like that, I remember...

1) the Aston Villa game where we almost won 3-2 through a Terry strike, then suddenly, Ciaran Clark comes on and scores late on...

2) the time when we almost beat Newcastle 2-1 at home, and Steven Taylor squeezed in a header in 90 minutes

It's unfair to blame individuals for this defeat. We lost as a team, nothing worked today really. Only Mata was good. He kept trying and trying, scored a great goal, assisted to Lamps, but other than him each player was depressing to watch. We've obviously underestimated Arsenal.

And you shouldn't underestimate them because they're still a good team even though they conceded 8.

I think Mata had a very uneven game today. It's probably because he's so good that when he's just merely good, we're disappointed. His goal was tremendous but he went in and out of the game.

Part of the problem is that he has to drop deep to get the ball and I'm afraid it's still a sign that our midfield cannot quite move the ball fast enough up the pitch. It contributed to Torres being marked out. Was he man-marked? Or was he just very poor? I can't believe he couldn't find any space in Arsenal's defense. Back to Mata, yes, he's talented enough to drop back to play MF but to truly to get the best out of him is to play him further up. Early in his career, there were thoughts he would a 2nd striker. Del Bosque, with Spain's amazing MF of course, plays Mata very much upfront. He's a fantastic finisher and he should be much closer to Torres.

It's hard to swallow (because Rafa Benetiz used it to good effect with Gerrard/Torres) but I would consider going with a 4-4-1-1 for certain games and playing Mata just behind Torres. That way we can get Meireles on the pitch with Ramires along with Lampard and Mikel/Romeu. We would lose Sturridge but Meireles and Lampard are good finishers.

We can play 4-3-3 with Sturridge against the lesser teams. I'm afraid as much excitement as DS brings, his shortcomings really hurt the team too. Disappears in big games, very poor and hesitant decision-making and he offers no help for already defensively fragile Bosingwa. He's young and he overcome these issues but for now, Chelsea are fighting for 3rd and he may need to sit out certain games.

AVB, brilliant as he can be, has to show he can roll with the punches and that may mean being flexible. About the 4-3-3, about Bosingwa as RB and about the high defensive line. Even Mourinho has shown flexibility by backing off the mad intensity after his players told him it was too much and look at Real Madrid now. Scoring 4-6 goals every game.

What a game. I'm honestly pissed off that a player such as Andres Santos can have that much space to just walk up to the goal and have all the time in the world to take a shot. I can't even remember a game where the defense was as bad as today and Cech rarely has a shittier day because he let in some goals that a keeper of his caliber should save.

Terry must feel like shit after everything he's been through this week, silencing everybody by scoring and then being fucked over by Malouda. However this season ends up for both teams i still have to respect what Wenger and Arsenal went through the beginning of this season and transfer window to coming up and putting 5 goals in the back of the net at SB. Robin van Persie has delivered without any world class midfielder behind him. Crazy statistics.

Let's see what AVB does for the next game.....

ps: that Mata goal deserved a win.