Chelsea 3-5 Arsenal

BlueLion.

It's unfair to blame individuals for this defeat. We lost as a team, nothing worked today really. Only Mata was good. He kept trying and trying, scored a great goal, assisted to Lamps, but other than him each player was depressing to watch. We've obviously underestimated Arsenal.

And you shouldn't underestimate them because they're still a good team even though they conceded 8.

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We better fucking beat them!!!! After today we need something to make up for it and that would do just fine!!!

Besides you knew this was gana happen...Arsenal getting good again..we decide to play like complete crap for no reason bound to go wrong...

Exactly, we need something to cheer up, we have UCL too. All I hope now it's AvB keep doing the good job and take a great conversation with our players, this defense must be fixed now.

Precisely.

If we win against Genk in midweek and then get a couple of back-to-back wins in the league against Blackburn and then Liverpool and we'll be in a happy place again.

Keep the faith.

Liverpool espically :D

Exactly we win against Genk...secure our place etc etc....then the AVB crap dissapear..we go on a good run no doubt loose one and be 'get him out again!!!!'

Shit week but hey new month :D

Now do you see the importance of David Luiz?

Was about to agree with you, but then again after looking at our last two games I'm not sure what else would have happened if he had played.

Still, I'm pinning my hopes on him to become our first choice defender in the future...

Why are we all arguing?

I saw some spirit in this team today, didn't anyone else? We were unlucky to catch Van Persie on form, we were unlucky Terry slipped when he did but these things happen. We still have a strong squad which will see us still up there in May. Arsenal are still shaky! Don't forget we slipped 3 past them today, they're terrible away from home.

They will go on a poor run, so will we, but we'll come out the end. I saw Terry, Lampard, Mata, Cole & Torres giving it their all today. Brighten up you lot, AVB is still working his way round this league..

There are so many positives from today!

Terry slipping was preventable, that goal was preventable, Malouda played an awful pass and really put Terry in the shit.

It has been 'one of those weeks' I'm afraid to say.

I think our players are suffering from a hangover, not one of them turned up today. Cech must be really disappointment as i think he should of saved 3 of their goals didn't even looklike he was watching the ball? Thought Meireles should of started let alone come on late in the second half. Our players have to take a long look at this result & put things right for the rest of the season. The most disappointing thing about today is arsenal are not a good side, I knew there would be goals but I didnt expect us to be at the wrong end of a bad result, very poor performance by everyone of our players ensured that.

It's not rocket science that AVB will have to work on our defensive deficiencies we've known that for weeks so I expect changes to be made pronto. Keep the faith people, this is a season of transition in more ways than one, we will bounce back so get behind our young manager - I still think we will be in the mix come May despite the last 2 games.

Edited by GodZola

Terry slipping was preventable, that goal was preventable, Malouda played an awful pass and really put Terry in the shit.

Can't see how Terry would have done anything to stop RVP anyway! RVP already had the run on him and JT is slow as hell! Just a stupid, stupid mistake from Malouda that ultimately cost us the game.

Yeah, but it was unlucky. We were 3-3 and momentum was with us and that was unlucky. RVP was always going to capitalise on it. There was real fight though, that can't be doubted.

Can't see how Terry would have done anything to stop RVP anyway! RVP already had the run on him and JT is slow as hell! Just a stupid, stupid mistake from Malouda that ultimately cost us the game.

Yeah that's what I meant, Malouda should not have played that pass. It makes it look like Terry was at fault for the goal, but there's nothing JT could of done.

He is far from the finished article, let's put it that way.

I'm sure Roman will 'panic buy' in january and buy someone anyway, Hazard would be nice (in an ideal world).

I have a feeling Roman willn't be as willing to spend money on a team that doesn't have similar ambitions. that no vote basically said, "if u want money to buy players, don't expect us to help u out"

It has been 'one of those weeks' I'm afraid to say.

I think our players are suffering from a hangover, not one of them turned up today. Cech must be really disappointment as i think he should of saved 3 of their goals didn't even looklike he was watching the ball? Thought Meireles should of started let alone come on late in the second half. Our players have to take a long look at this result & put things right for the rest of the season. The most disappointing thing about today is arsenal are not a good side, I knew there would be goals but I didnt expect is to be at the wrong end of a bad result, very poor performance by everyone of our players ensured that.

It's not to rocket science that AVB will have to work on our defensive deficiencies we've known that for weeks so I expect changes to be made pronto. Keep the faith people, this is a season of transition in mote ways than one, we will bounce back so get behind our young manager - I still think we will be in the mix come May despite the last 2 games.

Good post, think there should be a little emphasis on the RVP factor. I think it was important, his form, coming into the game. We were perhaps a bit naive when it came to him I think?

Yeah, but it was unlucky. We were 3-3 and momentum was with us and that was unlucky. RVP was always going to capitalise on it. There was real fight though, that can't be doubted.

It's frustrating because at that moment in the game we looked like we were going to go on and win it, we'd just equalised & were putting pressure on them. The team were showing spirit to go on and win. Things would be alot different on this board right now had that been the case.