Juan Mata

Severinb

I kind of expected Juan to apologize on twitter or something, honestly. He seems like the kind of person who would do that.

Something like "I know I shouldn't have reacted that way and am happy that the team won," or something. Or say how hard he's going to work to earn his place back.

I kind of expected Juan to apologize on twitter or something, honestly. He seems like the kind of person who would do that.

Something like "I know I shouldn't have reacted that way and am happy that the team won," or something. Or say how hard he's going to work to earn his place back.

Tweet him.

Tweet him.

Ha!

I'm not upset or anything about the situation since I'd probably have been pissed too. Just kind of adds fuel to the speculation that he indeed isn't happy here. It's a bit like the Rooney situation over this past summer. He could've ended all speculation and rumor with a single tweet but just kept quiet. Makes me believe that he genuinely wanted to leave.

Lol says the guy that who thinks Ki is good enough for Chelsea.

Your still mad about this right... Its, ok!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTLml1XRDxQ

i might be funny but your continous negligence of my one and only question

also for the last time, tell me exactly how selling mata off STRENGTHENS our squad. dont give me shit like torres and etoo and ba have played on the wings so they can play and rambo can play too on the wings (like we have de rossi, alonso and pirlo as backs up and can afford to play rambo on the wings). actually tell me how it would make us better.

tells me exactly what u r. a troll who knows shit all. so once u grow a brain, then reply back.

Whats growing your brain? You mean using your brain? lol

Its ok, daddy will disappoint you at the end and your going to have to choose between your love for Mata or Mourinho...

From his recent quotes about ringing up the board and telling them not to let him go, Jose clearly admires Mata on a personal level just as much as the fans do, so lets hope these conspiracy's that Jose has an ego driven agenda will stop.

Mourinho makes decision's that he believe have the best benefit for Chelsea, and by doing that that means head has to come before heart.

Your still mad about this right... Its, ok!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTLml1XRDxQ

Whats growing your brain? You mean using your brain? lol

Its ok, daddy will disappoint you at the end and your going to have to choose between your love for Mata or Mourinho...

my love for chelsea will triumph both of those things. but your love for KI seems to be going strong. so keep on trolling this forum while supporting sunderland.

also GROW a brain is self explanatory cos u dont have one. unfortunately u would not even understand that, would u? its alright, keep embarassing urself.

I mean from Mourinho's point of view. If you had a great player in the squad but not playing to your expectation, you would have rather him staying than him leaving the squad. Isn't it?

The decision now lies with Mata. As a top-class player, would you rather sit on the bench or play only 60mins? No way!

But Mourinho played it very well in the media, making it looked as if Mata was the one who wants to leave, and deflecting the blame to Mata.

my love for chelsea will triumph both of those things. but your love for KI seems to be going strong. so keep on trolling this forum while supporting sunderland.

also GROW a brain is self explanatory cos u dont have one. unfortunately u would not even understand that, would u? its alright, keep embarassing urself.

Yes, i support sunderland, lol....I like how I support City/Arsenal and now Sunderland.....

Ki is one of the leaders for our national team. Why wouldnt I support Ki? Maybe if you had a NT to support you would understand...

You guys said all this nonsense about Ki not being Chelsea material, yet what really is Chelsea material? Having 20 star players? I guess that what Chelsea quality is...

United fans said the same thing about Park Ji sung as well and guess how many titles were won during his time there playing a significant role for United...

For people that dont even watch Ki play, making comments that he isnt good enough, ok!

Ill try to grow a brain!

Yes, i support sunderland, lol....I like how I support City/Arsenal and now Sunderland.....

Ki is one of the leaders for our national team. Why wouldnt I support Ki? Maybe if you had a NT to support you would understand...

You guys said all this nonsense about Ki not being Chelsea material, yet what really is Chelsea material? Having 20 star players? I guess that what Chelsea quality is...

United fans said the same thing about Park Ji sung as well and guess how many titles were won during his time there playing a significant role for United...

For people that dont even watch Ki play, making comments that he isnt good enough, ok!

Ill try to grow a brain!

so now we should buy KI (LOL). my nation has a national team but that does not mean that I should say that chelsea should buy sunil chetrri. Sunil chettri and KI playing for chelsea (LOL). I have watched Ki play plenty of times to know that he is no where near our quality. And by that I mean he is not good enough to be even a squad player at chelsea. We have players like romeu on loan who are MILES better than KI. As for park ji sun, he played under SAF. Last season he was the same player who got RELEGATED. Or do u think that's his quality. SAF is the best manager of our time and knew exactly how best to use each of his players. Park ji sun was notjin special and to credit him for uniteds success (LOL-MAX).

Anyways continue trolling. The fact that you have yet to answer the one and only question I have asked u about 10 times now just shows exavtly what u r .

I don't think Korea is trolling nor does he need to grow a brain. He is allowed to be fond of Ki, that doesn't make him less of a Chelsea fan for it.

Anyway here is a list of players that have been relegated:

Matt le Tissier

Lukas Podolski

Julio Cesar

Joe Cole

Roy Keane

Damien Duff

Glen Johnson

Shaun-Wright Phillips

Michael Carrick

Adam Johnson

See the players I've typed in bold characters? They went on to win the Premier League at a different club after being relegated.

I don't think Korea is trolling nor does he need to grow a brain. He is allowed to be fond of Ki, that doesn't make him less of a Chelsea fan for it.

Anyway here is a list of players that have been relegated:

Matt le Tissier

Lukas Podolski

Julio Cesar

Joe Cole

Roy Keane

Damien Duff

Glen Johnson

Shaun-Wright Phillips

Michael Carrick

Adam Johnson

See the players I've typed in bold characters? They went on to win the Premier League at a different club after being relegated.

have u read the whole conversation since yesterday? do u know the context we are talking about? selling mata to buy KI or playing torres/etoo/ba on the wings. dont just take one quote and give it your own spin.

as for the relegation argument. i gave it since he so adamantly said

park winning the PL was his argument, him getting relegated was mine. how do those other players make a difference?

have u read the whole conversation since yesterday? do u know the context we are talking about? selling mata to buy KI or playing torres/etoo/ba on the wings. dont just take one quote and give it your own spin.

1. He didn't say sell Mata to buy Ki. They were unrelated to eachother.

2. He mentioned that Mata should be sold due to underperfomring and incorrectly utilised.

3. He did not mention that Mata is not a good player.

4. He mentions buying Ki, because he is fond of Ki. Not that Ki should replace Mata. Again the points are unrelated.

5. He mentions that Mata's assets are being wasted on the wings, i.e. he lacks pace, strength and directness of a great winger. He should be played in the middle because that is where his strengths lie.

6. He states that Torres and Eto'o (read: not Ba) have a better style suited towards direct wing play.

7. He never states that selling Mata strengthens the team. He states that the possibility of the funds rasied to buy new players strengthens the team. Selling players does not strengthen the team but buying does. Sometimes one has to be done before the other.

All in all, to sum up Korea: if Mata can not be utilised properly he should be sold; otherwise if he is utilised correctly he should be played. I believe along every step of the way you've misinterpreted my Korea's posts.

as for the relegation argument. i gave it since he so adamantly said

park winning the PL was his argument, him getting relegated was mine. how do those other players make a difference?

Well, I do not mean to butt in here, but it´s very common for Spike to gallop here with one sided touch. The other day he called me racist ffs.

Well, I do not mean to butt in here, but it´s very common for Spike to gallop here with one sided touch. The other day he called me racist ffs.

It's also quite common for bushman to gallop in and criticise and whinge to the staff. Careful everyone he might report you and ask for you to banned. The might Bushman's judgement is greater than the staffs! That is why he requests for bans and pokes and prods the itentions of the staff at every turn!

Mate, if what you have posted isn't the most perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black, I'll eat my five panel hat. Lo and behold the mighty bushman, galloping in and stating an unrelated fact. 'He called me racist!' but that doesn't matter because I'm here to slate another user! He doesn't bring anything to the topic but at least we know that Spike thinks some people are racist.

Thanks for stirring up this topic, maybe you can go stir up and wind up users in the Transfer forum next? Kthnxbai

EDIT: Besides I wasn't the one calling you racist. harnrar was offended by your posts stating they were racist. I called it down the middle, he said you were racist, you said he was abusive. I told you both to stop or both would have been moderated. If you are going to recall past events, I suggest you do them correctly.

All in all, to sum up Korea: if Mata can not be utilised properly he should be sold; otherwise if he is utilised correctly he should be played. I believe along every step of the way you've misinterpreted my Korea's posts.

as u said this sums it up. and for the thousandth time i ll ask, how does selling mata help STRENGTHEN our squad. we are selling kdb. and will get the required funds from him. mata will be sold in the summer (again an argument i have been giving continously) when we can actually go on to spend big on a striker of our choice (none of whom are available now).

also a big point in his argument was mata's "behaviour" in the previous match and hence he should be sold, coupled with utilization (i doubt that word came up even once in all our arguments but i would give him the benefit of doubt there).

since u summed him up, i ll sum up myself, mata will be sold, but selling him off in this transfer window helps us in no way. infact it weakens us. also we have good enough options to sell and get those much needed funds. all i have continously asked is "how does selling mata help us THIS SEASON" and i am yet to get an answer from KOREA.

It's also quite common for bushman to gallop in and criticise and whinge to the staff. Careful everyone he might report you and ask for you to banned. The might Bushman's judgement is greater than the staffs! That is why he requests for bans and pokes and prods the itentions of the staff at every turn!

Mate, if what you have posted isn't the most perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black, I'll eat my five panel hat. Lo and behold the mighty bushman, galloping in and stating an unrelated fact. 'He called me racist!' but that doesn't matter because I'm here to slate another user! He doesn't bring anything to the topic but at least we know that Spike thinks some people are racist.

Thanks for stirring up this topic, maybe you can go stir up and wind up users in the Transfer forum next? Kthnxbai

EDIT: Besides I wasn't the one calling you racist. harnrar was offended by your posts stating they were racist. I called it down the middle, he said you were racist, you said he was abusive. I told you both to stop or both would have been moderated. If you are going to recall past events, I suggest you do them correctly.

As usual, you are clueless. That´s all I can say here. As was suggested before, you have no business being the mod here. Adios.

Let´s get back to Mata here.

As I read today, Jose feels sad to treat Mata the way he has done.

However, was he correct to benched him the other day ? I feel, he was. Can Mata back track ? Not much.

Does Mata have a place on this team ? Certainly, he does. Plenty of games coming up & Mata will be used, then.